Zone1 Why is antisemitism so much more prevalent among blacks than whites - 4x worse in the most antisemitic category?

Soros' religion has nothing to do with it. We don't like his social policies and his pro-criminal stance while he lives in exclusive highly secured neighborhoods.
Sure. As if you really understood what you just said. Pitiful. There are many other non Jews who contribute large sums to PACs for the democrat party. But they aren’t Jews so you racist anti semitics are silent on them. You can’t hide who you are. Pro criminal ? That’s the gop who supports arming criminals from the inner cities to the drug cartels. With out criminals, the coffers of the gop would run dry.,

Last edited:
Soros' religion has nothing to do with it. We don't like his social policies and his pro-criminal stance while he lives in exclusive highly secured neighborhoods.
Soros policies ? BFD, he’s a civilian. .

Sure. As if you really understood what you just said. Pitiful. There are many other non Jews who contribute large sums to PACs for the democrat party. But they aren’t Jews so you racist anti semitics are silent on them. You can’t hide who you are. Pro criminal ? That’s the gop who supports arming criminals from the inner cities to the drug cartels. With out criminals, the coffers of the gop would run dry.,
I understand exactly what I said. It makes much more sense than the nonsense you post.

He also said that IQ is not a measure of intelligence. So why does he think HS math is?
Never said it was. But both math and science deniers have to be at least, illiterate, imbecilic and flat out intellectually lazy. You can buy a freakin high IQ number through the net.

And you dufus ‘s do what ? Tune in drop out Hannity and ignoramus Tucker both of whom don't believe what they say, hate Trump with a passion but can sway you goobers, bubbas with admitted liars . Mortimer Snerd is a Fking genius next to you bozos.
IQ your ass.

Anti Semite.
So I suppose we aren’t allowed to criticize a man if he’s Jewish? Do you have the same approach toward blacks? If we criticize a black, we are racist?

In fact….according to that line of thinking, you’re an antisemite because you‘ve been criticizing ME!

Last edited:
So I suppose we aren’t allowed to criticize a man if he’s Jewish?
Not if that’s the only reason. There are many others who donate just as he does.
Do you have the same approach toward blacks? If we criticize a black, we are racist?
If that’s the only reason, of course. The biggest contributor to violent crime in the United States, are white folk. The most terrorist attacks are whites. Yet, you target BLM.
Yup, you are racist trying to pretend that blacks are inferior to your fake IQ arguments.

In fact….according to that line of thinking, you’re an antisemite because you‘ve been criticizing ME!
Oh, I critique ALL you right wing nuts. You single out people….Hillary, Hunter, Soros…..you’re unbelievably incompetent
I never see a list of all the white rich Christian donators.

Not if that’s the only reason. There are many others who donate just as he does.

If that’s the only reason, of course. The biggest contributor to violent crime in the United States, are white folk. The most terrorist attacks are whites. Yet, you target BLM.
Yup, you are racist trying to pretend that blacks are inferior to your fake IQ arguments.

Oh, I critique ALL you right wing nuts. You single out people….Hillary, Hunter, Soros…..you’re unbelievably incompetent
I never see a list of all the white rich Christian donators.
You are in violation of Zone 1 for calling me a racist. And I never said blacks were inferior. I did, correctly, point out that IQ is a measure of intelligence.

You have really descended badly. You’re too indoctrinated to even debate with.

I did, correctly, point out that IQ is a measure of intelligence.
Like inches are a measure of weight. No, you’re not correct. And it’s a racist ideology to keep doing it to denigrate groups of people by race. There are no large groups of Jews, Blacks and white people who have been tested that verify it. We haven’t used IQ measures for a long time for any thing more then money making scams and racist trolling.

Like inches are a measure of weight. No, you’re not correct. And it’s a racist ideology to keep doing it to denigrate groups of people by race. There are no large groups of Jews, Blacks and white people who have been tested that verify it. We haven’t used IQ measures for a long time for any thing more then money making scams and racist trolling.
I thought you bragged you were so superior in math. Never mastered statistics, did you?

You only need a small sample to have a statistically reliable result. Why are you so shocked that Jews and Asians have higher IQs? Look around. They are the most educated, and highest-earning groups. Smarts DOES matter.

BTW, the question mark goes inside the quote marks.
”?”. You want to keep playing this game, bring it on.. Or else, stop typing with your elbows.
Unlike periods and commas, question marks, like colons, semicolons, and exclamation points, follow closing quotation marks unless a question mark or an exclamation point is part of the quoted material.

Chicago School 101.

Unlike periods and commas, question marks, like colons, semicolons, and exclamation points, follow closing quotation marks unless a question mark or an exclamation point is part of the quoted material.

Chicago School 101.
Use your Chicago 101
And tell us where it should go here, the one I was referring to.
You need to read every5hingthing, not just a simple response .
"how do I USE IT"?

Use your Chicago 101
And tell us where it should go here, the one I was referring to.
You need to read every5hingthing, not just a simple response .
"how do I USE IT"?
Irrelevant. All Rosie did was quote your word "reserch." You placed no question mark immediately after it. She needed no question mark within the quote.

Irrelevant. All Rosie did was quote your word "reserch." You placed no question mark immediately after it. She needed no question mark within the quote.
Fake news……it was her quote I responded to. Now you’re just making up shit. You‘re irrelevant. It’s a question within quotes. Don’t be foolish.

You are in violation of Zone 1 for calling me a racist. And I never said blacks were inferior. I did, correctly, point out that IQ is a measure of intelligence.

You have really descended badly. You’re too indoctrinated to even debate with.

This is what racism looks like.

1680476218228.jpeg

Forum List

Back