Why I will not now or ever advocate, argue for or endorse Trump

You must do what you must do..................Just as I will do the same...............I will vote for the GOP candidate which will be Trump or Cruz........unless it is high jacked in Convention.

Staying at home is the same as voting for Hillary.................

My vote has to be EARNED.

When you vote for someone, you are telling them they are doing something right. So fuck you if you think I should vote for Trump if he is the GOP nominee just to stop Clinton. He has not earned my vote. He is not doing anything right.

If you want to be a cheap whore, go right ahead. Just don't expect me to lay down next to you and spread for Trump.

If Trump is the Republican nominee, the dipshits DESERVE Clinton as their President. They will have no one to blame but themselves, not me.

Last edited:
this country needs a loose cannon like Trump in order to stop all the loose cannons that will follow him ..... before they ever get started.

Trump needs to get nominated and then lose, if for no other reason than to shut up the RWnuts who insist that it's been the establishment GOP's fault they've lost so many elections because of their candidates.

When you vote for someone, you are telling them they are doing something right. So fuck you if you think I should vote for Trump if he is the GOP nominee just to stop Clinton. He has not earned my vote. If you want to be a cheap whore, go right ahead. Just don't expect me to lay down and spread for Trump.

If Trump is the Republican nominee, the dipshits DESERVE Clinton as their President. They will have no one to blame but themselves, not me.
To each his own....................Doesn't change the price of rice in China for me...............

There will probably be 3 Supremes nominated this cycle..............Do you want Hillary picking them...............

When you vote for someone, you are telling them they are doing something right. So fuck you if you think I should vote for Trump if he is the GOP nominee just to stop Clinton. He has not earned my vote. If you want to be a cheap whore, go right ahead. Just don't expect me to lay down and spread for Trump.

To each his own....................Doesn't change the price of rice in China for me...............

There will probably be 3 Supremes nominated this cycle..............Do you want Hillary picking them...............
Like I said. The dipshits will deserve Clinton, and all the consequences. I'm well aware of the three Supreme Court appointments. I'm the one who started the topic about it. So the jackbooted retards better think long and hard how badly they want to throw that away and hand it all over to Clinton.

Most voters are so sickened by the assholes who have hijacked the parties that this election will probably have the lowest voter turnout for President since 1924.

The absolute lowest a cheap whore can go is to vote for Trump. It is the LAST thing I would ever do.

Like I said. The dipshits will deserve Clinton, and all the consequences. I'm well aware of the three Supreme Court appointments. I'm the one who started the topic about it. So the jackbooted retards better think long and hard how badly they want to throw that away and hand it all over to Clinton.

Most voters are so sickened by the assholes who have hijacked the parties that this election will probably have the lowest voter turnout for President since 1924.

The absolute lowest a cheap whore can go is to vote for Trump. It is the LAST thing I would ever do.
Then our country will have this.

Perhaps we should start a KKK thread like those attacking Trump from both sides.........

A foreign concept. They seem motivated only by hatred of another person and that propels them in a lot of decisions. Why, in another thread Republicans said "World leaders dont like Trump so what do that show you?". Again, they are powered by hatred of others. They dont even have a reason to be PRO Trump in a lot of instances they are just anti Dem no matter what

Trump needs to get nominated and then lose, if for no other reason than to shut up the RWnuts who insist that it's been the establishment GOP's fault they've lost so many elections because of their candidates.

Wouldn't matter. Look at the 180 they just did on Romney. And now McCain. They'd just do the same thing on Rump -- but at the price of a narcissism-drowned clown trolling the White House.

Perhaps we should start a KKK thread like those attacking Trump from both sides.........

Yyyyyeah unfortunately Byrd quit the Klan back in 1943, before he ever ran for office and before either Clinton was even born. Nice desperate red herring lunge though.

So this is totally off topic, but if you think it isn't, let's revisit Rump's father getting busted in a Klan rally. We can do that.

Wouldn't matter. Look at the 180 they just did on Romney. And now McCain. They'd just do the same thing on Rump -- but at the price of a narcissism-drowned clown trolling the White House.
I voted for both of those LOSERS..................They need to put the NASCAR stickers on their clothes to show who determines their policy decisions.............perhaps if they had a set in the elections they wouldn't have lost...............

And we need the establishment to secure the border................they have done so much to do that in the last 4 decades.......LOL

Yyyyyeah unfortunately Byrd quit the Klan back in 1943, before he ever ran for office and before either Clinton was even born. Nice desperate red herring lunge though.

So this is totally off topic, but if you think it isn't, let's revisit Rump's father getting busted in a Klan rally. We can do that.

LOL..............he was a member and your side is using that rhetoric currently........hell the RINO's are doing the same............Karma's a bitch.....................

I stand by my decision and don 't care who the hell cares..............Carson was my first choice...........didn't happen...............establishment can kiss my ass.

I'm a free market capitalist. Right there, Trump is a non-starter
Didn't you say that you would never support Romney and then you did?

No, I never said I will "never" support him. I invite you to try to show me that quote.

Feel free to save the quote though that I will never support Trump

Forum List

Back