Democrats (and RINOs): what exactly did you not like about House of Representatives bill number two, do congressional immigration bill?

Dado, I had agreed with you before. But, I've learned from experience that when it appears that the Democrats are right about something, look further into it. Turns out there is a good reason for the provision:

I had thought that maybe the administration was harassing officers by polygraphing them at every turn, maybe asking questions about their opinion of the way the agency is currently being run. It's not that, but it's something:

More than half of the job candidates seeking to become U.S. border patrol agents are failing the Homeland Security Department’s polygraph, though many passed such tests in other jobs, a pattern that is alarming some in Congress and leading a prominent union to suggest something sinister is happening.

Brandon Judd, president of National Border Patrol Council union, told Just the News that half to two-thirds of applicants continue to fail the lie detector test, and it is crippling the Customers and Border Protection (CBP) agency’s ability to keep staffed with the ongoing border crisis.

"They're failing an awful lot of qualified candidates,” Judd told the John Solomon Reports podcast on Friday, the day the Trump-era Title 42 policy expired, ushering a new wave of illegal migrants across the southern border. "And the reason why we know that they're failing them is because these individuals have already passed other polygraph tests, or they fail ours and then they go pass a state polygraph test."

Judd, whose union has clashed regularly with the Biden administration over what it considers lax border-security policies having allowed historic numbers of illegal aliens to enter the country, said he believes the polygraph failures are intentional.

“We are losing out on a lot of applicants because they don't want the number of border patrol agents," he said. "They do not want to ensure that we have enough for patrol agents. Everything that this administration is doing – they are undermining the mission of the Border Patrol.

Undermining the mission of the border patrol? Yes, the Biden administration is doing that openly. So, I get that the Republicans don't want seasoned officers subjected to such nonsense. The bill should include applicants also. The polygraph is useless as a fact-finding tool if it is administered or read in order to get a specific result, so it's a waste of time anyway.
1. NO government member elected or employed should EVER be exempt from a polygraph.

2. Yes, the Biden administration is doing that openly. ... that is a lie, and you know it.
BUUUUUUUT...If the GOP wants to change it all they have to do is...
And I realize this is an anathema to the GOP but
All they have to do is govern.
Governing...No one has seen the GOP and governing in the same room since the party lost its collective mind with THAT guy entered THEIR White House.

The President leads the Executive branch. The Mission of the Border Patrol is determined by the President in the absence of legislation.

LE across the country is infected with White Nationalists who use their positions to undermine social policy. When these people go to the press as representatives of the govrnment and spew this crap the President should transfer them...TO THE NORTH SLOPE where immigrants will not be such a burden and they can enforce immigration policy as they see fit.

Last edited:
1. NO government member elected or employed should EVER be exempt from a polygraph.
So you’re not even going to address the fact that people are failing the poly for border patrol having passed for other agencies?

2. Yes, the Biden administration is doing that openly. ... that is a lie, and you know it.
BUUUUUUUT...If the GOP wants to change it all they have to do is...
And I realize this is an anathema to the GOP but
All they have to do is govern.
Governing...No one has seen the GOP and governing in the same room since the party lost its collective mind with THAT guy entered THEIR White House.
And you will lose your mind when Trump takes office again.
The President leads the Executive branch. The Mission of the Border Patrol is determined by the President in the absence of legislation.
He’s not following existing laws. The president doesn’t single handily make immigration laws.
LE across the country is infected with White Nationalists who use their positions to undermine social policy. When these people go to the press as representatives of the govrnment and spew this crap the President should transfer them...TO THE NORTH SLOPE where immigrants will not be such a burden and they can enforce immigration policy as they see fit.
I have no idea what you mean by that. I’ve never heard anyone say “North Slope” in relation to illegals.

Forum List

Back