Why I think white men are facinated with black women

I see the way white men look at me and other black women when out in public. We are that one thing that white guys secretly desire but often are either scared to approach or scared of what society might say. There are lots of misconceptions about us but most white guys curiousity out weighs these misconceptions and makes them want us. I know from experience that I'm always catching white guys taking second and third looks at me, sometimes obvious, sometimes not, when they are with other guys or with their girlfriends. I must admit, I like the attention, but I want to see one just come up and talk to me for a change instead of looking back only to catch him starring at my behind as I walk by.

I remember I was once at a bar and a middle aged white guy asked to buy me a drink and I said yes. He turned out to be a really nice guy (married with two kids) and he explained to me how much he was attracted to black women but how intimidating they seemed. He went on to say that most of his friends conversations would surround sex (as with all men) and wanting to be with a black woman.
As a minority white person in my neighborhood. I live in a poor, crime riddled area of the Twin Cities, and that has a lot to do with the caliber of person I see here too. For the past several months, I've been forced to ride the city buses and have been in the thick of probably the worst that any of the collective cultures have to offer. Be that as it may...

I have to say I'm not fascinated as much as I am horrified by what I see in the behavior of young black women. You may think we're not listening to you on your cell phone shouting down the other end swearing the whole time. It's impossible to ignore, and no matter how pretty she may be, vulgar kills that impulse instantly.

I see the way they treat their kids (or conversely letting them run riot) and cannot imagine my relatives tolerating my parents or any of my aunts and uncles doing such things. I see the men they put up with and cringe at the blatant lack of respect both given and received. It just floors me every time I see it. I cannot fathom someone acting like that and walking around in the business world acting that way. I never see any other ethic group acting this way and it's always just floored me to see. But even where I work, this type of behavior is far more subdued if it exists at all.

Now on the other hand, I have become good acquaintance with a few older black women in my neighborhood, and I find them just fun in their ability to make a fuss about something and still remain charming. Maybe it's their 'I refuse to take shit from you, but will give you respect once you show me you have it as well' attitude regardless of who's showing it. They always put me in a good mood and have fun talking with them.

So I dunno what to make of it, but fascinated... no not really. Must be because I'm from such an alien upper Midwest white-bread Lutheran farm family background that is as exciting as Minnesota cuisine is spicy.

So, just what are you saying?

I see the way white men look at me and other black women when out in public. We are that one thing that white guys secretly desire but often are either scared to approach or scared of what society might say. There are lots of misconceptions about us but most white guys curiousity out weighs these misconceptions and makes them want us. I know from experience that I'm always catching white guys taking second and third looks at me, sometimes obvious, sometimes not, when they are with other guys or with their girlfriends. I must admit, I like the attention, but I want to see one just come up and talk to me for a change instead of looking back only to catch him starring at my behind as I walk by.

I remember I was once at a bar and a middle aged white guy asked to buy me a drink and I said yes. He turned out to be a really nice guy (married with two kids) and he explained to me how much he was attracted to black women but how intimidating they seemed. He went on to say that most of his friends conversations would surround sex (as with all men) and wanting to be with a black woman.

Reads like a steaming hot load of trollish bullshit to me.

:eusa_hand:You're proving my point by criticizing my post. Your inferior self worth prevents you from having the guts to talk to a black woman but you can criticize all day long all the while you right clicking my sig pic for your own personal use.

Yet another guy "right clicking" my pic. Thanks.

I stick to my own race! I don't follow the "Politically Correct" Sheeple. Besides, I'm not attracted to "ape like" features. Oh, and btw you call me a racist till you run out of breath and die for all I care! :lol:

I do not understand the point of this topic. Are you wanting all white males to jump out and scream "you're right, we are SO attracted to black women! I just never thought about saying it!" ? Honestly, I don't care, a attractive woman is a attractive woman, no matter what color she is, I have found I am attracted to a woman usually of any race.

When I judge a woman I tend to judge her for her personality and morals before I judge her based on her skin tone or her physical attractiveness. Why? Because I'd rather have a 3/10 that can survive a economic crisis than (or then?, said then first but was confused on which is correct) a 8/10 who cannot tell me what a economic crisis is.

Do you expect me to believe that?

As a minority white person in my neighborhood. I live in a poor, crime riddled area of the Twin Cities, and that has a lot to do with the caliber of person I see here too. For the past several months, I've been forced to ride the city buses and have been in the thick of probably the worst that any of the collective cultures have to offer. Be that as it may...

I have to say I'm not fascinated as much as I am horrified by what I see in the behavior of young black women. You may think we're not listening to you on your cell phone shouting down the other end swearing the whole time. It's impossible to ignore, and no matter how pretty she may be, vulgar kills that impulse instantly.

I see the way they treat their kids (or conversely letting them run riot) and cannot imagine my relatives tolerating my parents or any of my aunts and uncles doing such things. I see the men they put up with and cringe at the blatant lack of respect both given and received. It just floors me every time I see it. I cannot fathom someone acting like that and walking around in the business world acting that way. I never see any other ethic group acting this way and it's always just floored me to see. But even where I work, this type of behavior is far more subdued if it exists at all.

Now on the other hand, I have become good acquaintance with a few older black women in my neighborhood, and I find them just fun in their ability to make a fuss about something and still remain charming. Maybe it's their 'I refuse to take shit from you, but will give you respect once you show me you have it as well' attitude regardless of who's showing it. They always put me in a good mood and have fun talking with them.

So I dunno what to make of it, but fascinated... no not really. Must be because I'm from such an alien upper Midwest white-bread Lutheran farm family background that is as exciting as Minnesota cuisine is spicy.

So, just what are you saying?
I disagree with your premise and this is why.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F2zTQhnTa4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F2zTQhnTa4[/ame]

Reads like a steaming hot load of trollish bullshit to me.

:eusa_hand:You're proving my point by criticizing my post. Your inferior self worth prevents you from having the guts to talk to a black woman but you can criticize all day long all the while you right clicking my sig pic for your own personal use.

Talk to them? Who the hell wants to talk to them?

I thought the thread was about having sex with them?

More racist blather pretending to offer us something worthy of our consideration

In the words of Lenny Bruce?

Men would fuck mud if they could.

DeNiro dates/marries black women exclusively. Don't know why that is.

So does Roger Ebert:

ebertroger2.jpg

I do not understand the point of this topic. Are you wanting all white males to jump out and scream "you're right, we are SO attracted to black women! I just never thought about saying it!" ? Honestly, I don't care, a attractive woman is a attractive woman, no matter what color she is, I have found I am attracted to a woman usually of any race.

When I judge a woman I tend to judge her for her personality and morals before I judge her based on her skin tone or her physical attractiveness. Why? Because I'd rather have a 3/10 that can survive a economic crisis than (or then?, said then first but was confused on which is correct) a 8/10 who cannot tell me what a economic crisis is.

Do you expect me to believe that?

That is up to you on what you believe or not.

Forum List

Back