Why I think white men are facinated with black women

I see the way white men look at me and other black women when out in public. We are that one thing that white guys secretly desire but often are either scared to approach or scared of what society might say. There are lots of misconceptions about us but most white guys curiousity out weighs these misconceptions and makes them want us. I know from experience that I'm always catching white guys taking second and third looks at me, sometimes obvious, sometimes not, when they are with other guys or with their girlfriends. I must admit, I like the attention, but I want to see one just come up and talk to me for a change instead of looking back only to catch him starring at my behind as I walk by.

I remember I was once at a bar and a middle aged white guy asked to buy me a drink and I said yes. He turned out to be a really nice guy (married with two kids) and he explained to me how much he was attracted to black women but how intimidating they seemed. He went on to say that most of his friends conversations would surround sex (as with all men) and wanting to be with a black woman.
I dated several black women when I was single and I meet dozens of very very attractive black women every week but Im off the market but I look and chat and they are all very nice and open to the time.
we talk about politics kids money saggers (lol) it is all good.

You seem very open minded and not stuck in the stereotypical white male logic. How'd you like dating us when you were single?

Can we have such a thing as a virtuous troll? Or is that only something you find in Fantasy books like "Night Watch?"

I have to admit that as much as I am one of those here always going on how bigotry is bad (And it is pretty nasty being the target of it)(Even though I'm not Jewish I get lots of anti semitic stupid from various Neanderthals here) the truth is, I have lots of ambivalences. I may know they are stupid, but I also know they are there, lurking in the deeper, darker, scarier parts of the limbic system and the id. Despite a visceral dislike of blacks that I try and live past and triumph over, it exists and one really can't ignore it.
And part of that is a desire for what slightly revolts.
Black women who are hot are just objectively hot, but that weird small caveman voice his weird and unhelpful attitudes somehow manages to raise the temperature substantially

I see the way white men look at me and other black women when out in public. We are that one thing that white guys secretly desire but often are either scared to approach or scared of what society might say. There are lots of misconceptions about us but most white guys curiousity out weighs these misconceptions and makes them want us. I know from experience that I'm always catching white guys taking second and third looks at me, sometimes obvious, sometimes not, when they are with other guys or with their girlfriends. I must admit, I like the attention, but I want to see one just come up and talk to me for a change instead of looking back only to catch him starring at my behind as I walk by.

I remember I was once at a bar and a middle aged white guy asked to buy me a drink and I said yes. He turned out to be a really nice guy (married with two kids) and he explained to me how much he was attracted to black women but how intimidating they seemed. He went on to say that most of his friends conversations would surround sex (as with all men) and wanting to be with a black woman.

Show us your butt

Is that a request. Maybe if you ask nicely, who know's.

Show us your butt

Is that a request. Maybe if you ask nicely, who know's.
You DID have a picture of a nice honkin' one on your profile. Did you remove it? If so, why?

Oh and, proxies make php script not work right. It's why you have to keep logging back in and stuff. Just so's ya know.

If a woman is attractive men will give her attention regardless of color.

Yeah, I've found that to be true to some extent. However, white men still act like they're scared that were gonna bite their heads off (no pun intended) or something. Its so panfully obvious that most of them want us, why not just be men about it?

Plus if a white man has never been with a black woman he may be curious, same works the other way with black men and white women.

Yeah but most black men just want white women to say they got a trophy but white men want us because we are more curvy, have stronger personalities and know how to please.

Yeah, I've found that to be true to some extent. However, white men still act like they're scared that were gonna bite their heads off (no pun intended) or something. Its so panfully obvious that most of them want us, why not just be men about it?

Interracial unions were illegal in some states until 1980, so these things are still kind of new. I don't know about "most white men" but there are more white men becoming curious about black women and wanting to see what its like, I know well to do white families frown upon their children mating with blacks though, a white friend of mine dated a black woman and his mother had a shit fit.

Plus if a white man has never been with a black woman he may be curious, same works the other way with black men and white women.

Yeah but most black men just want white women to say they got a trophy but white men want us because we are more curvy, have stronger personalities and know how to please.

There are white women who have thick bodies as well.:cool:

Show us your butt

Show us your tits!

I'm small up top, you wouldn't be impressed.

I think the majority of USMBers are getting quite bored with trolls dragging their shit into this forum.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

So what exactly are you trying to say, that I'm dragging personal stuff onto this forum? Is that it...Really?:eusa_hand:

I for one would be afraid to go down there....

Unless she's nicki minaj or Beyonce.....then look out brotherman.

It's the toilet paper stuck to your shoes.

I think the majority of USMBers are getting quite bored with trolls dragging their shit into this forum.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so.
So you're the official USMB spokesgirl? I should hope not. I haven't been here that long but long enough to see that virtually every post of yours, that I've taken the time to read, has been a colossal waste of my time.

Last edited:

To me, most Black women look like Black men in drag.

Interracial unions were illegal in some states until 1980, so these things are still kind of new. I don't know about "most white men" but there are more white men becoming curious about black women and wanting to see what its like, I know well to do white families frown upon their children mating with blacks though, a white friend of mine dated a black woman and his mother had a shit fit.

Loving V Virginia outlawed all the Miscogneation laws in the US in 1969.

Only off by 11 years or so. But yes, in many places inter racial marriages were illegal until then.

However, that was not the case everywhere, and even where it was illegal, it still seems to have happened a lot, given the variety of colors in the US.

BTW, Obama's birthday is August 4, 1961, in case you want to send a birthday card.

Forum List

Back