Why I haven't been able to get into Bernie Sanders:

R

rdean

Bernie says a lot of things I agree with, there is no doubt about that.

But there are some issues that I can't get over. Certainly I'm not a hawk, but I'm hardly a dove. Everyone here knows how strongly I believe in the draft. For one, it's a leveler. When the sons of the wealthy have to do their share, they get to know people not so well off. The see the other side. They learn what it means to support this country. When Romney said none of his sons served in Iraq because they were already doing something important, helping him get elected, it shows how brainwashed the GOP is letting him get away with that. Romney should have been publicly bitch slapped for such a statement.

I never entirely disagreed with the Bush Doctrine. If another country threatened us, and was making plans to harm us and we could PROVE IT, fuck 'em. Bomb 'em. Don't wait. But you need proof first. And it better be REAL proof. Not that fake stuff Bush gave us.

The US is THE world leader and we need a strong military to maintain that position. But it doesn't need to be stronger than all the world combined twice over. It needs to be sensible. Bernie would have us emasculated if I understand him correctly. If we need to stop genocide if it happens (like the Christians in Iraq). We need to have the force to be able to step in. Remember Kosovo?

After the Iraq fiasco, I would never vote for any of the current Republicans. Only Trump is calling Iraq what it is, a fiasco. And the fact that Bush and the GOP stood by and watched Christians get slaughtered and bombed and chased out of their country and did nothing is a disgrace. Iraq is the worst fiasco in American history. And many Republicans are so ignorant and fucked up, they still say we "almost won". How anyone could be that stupid, I'll never know.

And Bernie's "Education Plan" seems like no plan at all. Just throw money like a bean bag playing cornhole. Obama's targeted policy including "go slow" makes much more sense. Get business working with government to make Jr. College and Technical Schools free. Make the credits transferable. Those that continue on could find the cost cut in half. The ones that don't continue on will find themselves in position for a nice paying middle class job requiring skills which they already have. The go slow approach makes the most sense of all. Improve what works, pull back on what doesn't, which is targeted spending and getting what you paid for. Something Republicans refuse to give Obama credit for.

And we know why I would never vote for any of the GOP candidates. Dropouts, closet cases, they cut education, failed CEO. Every one of those idiots are bad through and through.

"Why I haven't been able to get into Bernie Sanders"
Oh..man.. leave us out of your personal issues. Just try it again...

But there are some issues that I can't get over. Certainly I'm not a hawk, but I'm hardly a dove. Everyone here knows how strongly I believe in the draft. For one, it's a leveler. When the sons of the wealthy have to do their share, they get to know people not so well off. The see the other side. They learn what it means to support this country. When Romney said none of his sons served in Iraq because they were already doing something important, helping him get elected, it shows how brainwashed the GOP is letting him get away with that. Romney should have been publicly bitch slapped for such a statement.

I never entirely disagreed with the Bush Doctrine. If another country threatened us, and was making plans to harm us and we could PROVE IT, fuck 'em. Bomb 'em. Don't wait. But you need proof first. And it better be REAL proof. Not that fake stuff Bush gave us.

The US is THE world leader and we need a strong military to maintain that position. But it doesn't need to be stronger than all the world combined twice over. It needs to be sensible. Bernie would have us emasculated if I understand him correctly. If we need to stop genocide if it happens (like the Christians in Iraq). We need to have the force to be able to step in. Remember Kosovo?

After the Iraq fiasco, I would never vote for any of the current Republicans. Only Trump is calling Iraq what it is, a fiasco. And the fact that Bush and the GOP stood by and watched Christians get slaughtered and bombed and chased out of their country and did nothing is a disgrace. Iraq is the worst fiasco in American history. And many Republicans are so ignorant and fucked up, they still say we "almost won". How anyone could be that stupid, I'll never know.

And Bernie's "Education Plan" seems like no plan at all. Just throw money like a bean bag playing cornhole. Obama's targeted policy including "go slow" makes much more sense. Get business working with government to make Jr. College and Technical Schools free. Make the credits transferable. Those that continue on could find the cost cut in half. The ones that don't continue on will find themselves in position for a nice paying middle class job requiring skills which they already have. The go slow approach makes the most sense of all. Improve what works, pull back on what doesn't, which is targeted spending and getting what you paid for. Something Republicans refuse to give Obama credit for.

And we know why I would never vote for any of the GOP candidates. Dropouts, closet cases, they cut education, failed CEO. Every one of those idiots are bad through and through.

Wow. Had to agree, at least in part

Wow. Had to agree, at least in part
Which part? The draft? What a different country if everyone had to serve, really serve. Not just do a Bushie.

Did someone hit rderp with a really big stick?
You and your ilk are just morons. My post is excellent and spells out a positive and well thought out positions even if you disagree. But that wouldn't mean anything to you because you are an empty suit.
618ozX5HnuL._SY355_.jpg
Your post IS pretty good. That's why i asked if someone knocked a few of your marbles loose. That was the FIRST post I've ever seen you post that contained something worthy of discussion

You and your ilk are just morons. My post is excellent and spells out a positive and well thought out positions even if you disagree. But that wouldn't mean anything to you because you are an empty suit.
618ozX5HnuL._SY355_.jpg
Your post IS pretty good. That's why i asked if someone knocked a few of your marbles loose. That was the FIRST post I've ever seen you post that contained something worthy of discussion
Unlike you, I don't attack anyone before reading what they said. That's why I'm not a creep.

618ozX5HnuL._SY355_.jpg
Unlike you, I don't attack anyone before reading what they said. That's why I'm not a creep.
I'm not a creep. I'm an asshole. And YOU are an idiot. You couldn't even tell that a few posters gave you some credit for this thread because your stuck in stupid mode.

I have never been able to "get into" Clinton because she is clearly a corporate toady and secretive back room dealer.

For this reason alone, Clinton would get a lot more done as president. Republicans would not stonewall her, but she would also play ball. If you think Democrats liked Reagan when he was president, they did not, but they worked with him. If you think Republicans liked Bill Clinton when he was president, they certainly did not, but they worked with him. Everything started going downhill after GW was elected, as Dems thought he stole the election. Dems did not work very well with GW. In return, Republicans have become the biggest douchebags towards the Obama administration as anyone could imagine. As I see it, Hillary is the only one who can turn this around.

618ozX5HnuL._SY355_.jpg
I'm not a creep. I'm an asshole. And YOU are an idiot. You couldn't even tell that a few posters gave you some credit for this thread because your stuck in stupid mode.
It's "you're".

And we are both right. You are an asshole and a creep.

I have never been able to "get into" Clinton because she is clearly a corporate toady and secretive back room dealer.

For this reason alone, Clinton would get a lot more done as president. Republicans would not stonewall her, but she would also play ball. If you think Democrats liked Reagan when he was president, they did not, but they worked with him. If you think Republicans liked Bill Clinton when he was president, they certainly did not, but they worked with him. Everything started going downhill after GW was elected, as Dems thought he stole the election. Dems did not work very well with GW. In return, Republicans have become the biggest douchebags towards the Obama administration as anyone could imagine. As I see it, Hillary is the only one who can turn this around.
Bush got nearly everything he wanted. And because Republican controlled both houses for nearly 5 years during his administration, they were able to use reconciliation three times. Can you remember for what?

I thought it was because the only thing the GOP offers is old white people.

Oh wait . . .

iu
iu
iur

618ozX5HnuL._SY355_.jpg
It's "you're".

And we are both right. You are an asshole and a creep.
You are an asshole
something you see every time you look in the mirror....just saying....

The draft never touches the wealthy...it does make people who don't want to join the military join the military....the draft is another stupid idea that you support.

The draft never touches the wealthy...it does make people who don't want to join the military join the military....the draft is another stupid idea that you support.
It doesn't have to be that way.

I was making sales calls when I found this about a company Lets call them ABC Company:

Good Bye ABC Company – You were a great California Die Casting Company. I enjoyed the company of the owners and would even go as far as to say they were friends of mine. I am posting this information from their company website as a continued sad memory of ABC Company. I recently heard that all the equipment is planned to be shipped to another state. More California unemployment.

Want help? Hire Bernie.

618ozX5HnuL._SY355_.jpg
There are 3 kinds of people. Dicks, pussies and assholes. You're not a pussy. I think you an asshole because you aren't rich enough to be a dick.

I thought it was because the only thing the GOP offers is old white people.

Oh wait . . .

iu
iu
iur

They look like formidable canasta players in a senior citizens' home............

Forum List

Back