Why I hate 9-11 Truthers

So are you saying that looks like what a 1452 ft building looks like after it gets hit with a plane and falls down?

When was the last time ANY plane hit a building in general?

You also have to remember that the towers were renowned for their internal spacing, a benefit of the use of exterior columns and the center core as the method of supporting the building. Also the foundation of the building is below grade, thus most of the debris were in the "pit."

That being said, going by the scale of the people in the picutre, its still a big pile of debris

So are you saying that looks like what a 1452 ft building looks like after it gets hit with a plane and falls down?

Yes.

The thing that bothers me about truthers is that without empirical evidence, they still try to draw conclusions. While those of us interested in the science aspect of the event are still trying to determine WTF actually happened. Because the NIST report and just about eveery other theory out there falls incredibly short in explaining some of the most critical anomalies.

This is why I know that the truthers are full of shit. If the official explanation didn't have holes in it, if it covered all the bases, then I'd know it was planned. The fact that the government is trying to piece together something that caught them as much by surprise as anyone, is the reason their explanation leaves much to be desired. Since it was only planned by the terrorists, no one can fully know what actually happened.

Regardless of who planned it, the job of the commission was to determine what happened and how it happened. They fell way short. The "truthers" have a point. We don't know what happened and the official account doesn't add up at all (if you've read it, and done the homework that is). Unfortunately, instead of sticking strickly to the evidence and continuing to prod for answers, many of the movement took it upon themselves to draw a conclusion they can not empirically back up. Which is why they shot themselves in the foot with both the public, by making claims without supporting evidence, and government officials, by essentially implicating them in some sort of crime.

One would think that if the government had planned it, they'd have a story to cover themselves, at least one better than the one they gave us.

When you said you now turn this thread over to truthers I thought I could post whatever the hell I choose to being as how I am a truther. I have not really into what happened at the Pentagon or in Shanksville. I looked at the towers fall and that was a controlled demolition. If this thread is purely about what happened at the Pentagon and Shanksville that day then I wouldn't want to troll and will let you go ahead and make your point.

It was not controlled demolition in the conventional sense IF at all. There are way too many additional anomalies and most of all, rigging those buildings to come down in conventional controlled demolition would have required months, if not years of special planning. It still kills me that people believe that even the best experts in the field would be able to pull that off.

Can you imagine the explosive technicians, disguising themselves as Marketing Directors, secretaries, Stock Market Analists and lawyers, all the while rolling out miles of wire and saying things like "Pay no attention to this big barrel of stuff marked "Danger, High Explosives", and "I'm a lawyer just putting this innocent relay switch here on this wall, nothing to see here!"

Truthers are entertaining, the points in the OP not withstanding.

Not only that

But trusting terrorists to hold up their end of the bargain

Well, another 9-11 has come and gone and our Truthers have done their typical cut and paste of nonsensical truther videos. Conspiracy theorists are mostly harmless and it is fun watching them spin their yarns.
The problem with truthers is that their antics go beyond typical "Evil Gubment" rhetoric. If they stopped at the government knew about it and let it happen they would be relatively harmless. But when they get into Flight 93 didn't really crash in Shanksville and it was a missile that hit the Pentagon they are pissing on the graves of brave Americans.
To imply that these planes didn't really crash and the passengers are being secretly held by the government is outright cruel to the victims families
These families may have received some fragment of their loved one to bury and honor. It is all the closure they got. For truthers to tell them it is not their loved one they buried, that the government is playing a trick on them, that their loved one may still be alive is outright cruelty.

That is why truthers are scum

I now turn this thread over to truthers. Not to contest what I posted, but to swamp it with truther videos
the real reason you hate 9/11 truthers is because you are a government disinformation agent who hates it that the truth is getting out and you cant stop it as we both know.same with slackass.Predfan is just a brainwashed Bush dupe in denial and afraid of the truth about government conspiracys which is why he runs off with his tail between his legs and never trys to counter evidence.

Well good morning to you too. :D

Here's a challenge. Post a single video of a building falling down from structural damage that even slightly resembles how any one of the towers fell.

what troll Idiotwinger cant get around is the fact that there were other buildings in the area much closer to the towers than bld 7 that had far more extensive damage done to them and had far more serious fires as well and yet none of those buildings collapsed.Bld 7 is the crux of the 9/111 coverup commission that trolls like agent Rightwinger cant get around.

They have the most hysterical logic that it was just a mere coincidence that all three towers were owned by Silverstein and they were the ONLY buildings that collapsed.you just got to love the logic of the coincidence theorists. :lol::lol::D

Agent Rightwinger like all troll cant counter these facts either or answer these questions,they always run off when challenged to.:lol: they want this thread below to die but I wont let it.:lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

agent Rightwinger and brainwashed Bush dupes like Predfan afraid of the truth about government conspiracys ,always run off like cowards when asked to take this short 5 minute challenge.:lol::lol::D

they of course cant answer any of these questions either.

http://www.rmbowman.com/ssn/Secrecy.htm

agent rightwingers handlers sure pay him a lot of money the way he comes back for his constant ass beatings all the time.lol.

Last edited:
Well, another 9-11 has come and gone and our Truthers have done their typical cut and paste of nonsensical truther videos. Conspiracy theorists are mostly harmless and it is fun watching them spin their yarns.
The problem with truthers is that their antics go beyond typical "Evil Gubment" rhetoric. If they stopped at the government knew about it and let it happen they would be relatively harmless. But when they get into Flight 93 didn't really crash in Shanksville and it was a missile that hit the Pentagon they are pissing on the graves of brave Americans.
To imply that these planes didn't really crash and the passengers are being secretly held by the government is outright cruel to the victims families
These families may have received some fragment of their loved one to bury and honor. It is all the closure they got. For truthers to tell them it is not their loved one they buried, that the government is playing a trick on them, that their loved one may still be alive is outright cruelty.

I now turn this thread over to truthers. Not to contest what I posted, but to swamp it with truther videos
C'mon man. We invade Iraq but most of the Terrorists were Saudi's? Wake up. I don't believe every single "truther" story out there but ya' know what? I don't believe the Gov'ts story either.

The evidence keeps mounting that the official gov't narrative is incorrect. And what makes it worse is that we see the story about the raid on Osama bin Laden change numerous times.

"We saw the raid live. Here's a picture of everyone watching it live"
"Well, the video was turned off during the raid so no, we didn't see the raid live. That was a staged photo".
"He was armed. Well, no he wasn't armed"
"He used one of his wives as a shield. Well, not really".
And the best one; "We buried him at sea in accordance with Muslim practice". Uh what? :confused:

They don't release photos because they say we can't handle it but they released pics of Saddam Husseins' two sons all chopped up remember?

You have the biggest terrorist leader in the world killed in a daring raid by our brave Military and you don't release ANY photo evidence of his death?

I call bullshit. And you KNOW you do too. That's what's eating you. That's what's eating most people. All the lies, errors and glaring omissions. The gov't is lying to you about every damn thing they can think of from 9/11 to the cooked Unemployment and GDP Numbers. And as far as I can tell they've been doing it since at least the JFK assassination.

This thread is proof that you're starting to come around.

Speaking of the kennedy assassination agent rightwinger lost his credibility ages ago.He actually still endorces that other fairy tale of the governments that oswald killed kennedy.:lol: Now that is hysterical because I have met people who while they wont look at the evidence that 9/11 was an inside job and are in denial on that,they at LEAST can accept the truth that the CIA killed JFK.

. But when they get into Flight 93 didn't really crash in Shanksville and it was a missile that hit the Pentagon they are pissing on the graves of brave Americans.

I have to agree with that comment.....
However, I also agree with this article by paul craig roberts on 9/11.

You only have to know two things.

One is that according to the official story, a handful of Arabs, mainly Saudi Arabians, operating independently of any government and competent intelligence service, men without James Bond and V for Vendetta capabilities, outwitted not only the CIA, FBI, and National Security Agency, but all 16 US intelligence agencies, along with all security agencies of America’s NATO allies and Israel’s Mossad. Not only did the entire intelligence forces of the Western world fail, but on the morning of the attack the entire apparatus of the National Security State simultaneously failed. Airport security failed four times in one hour. NORAD failed. Air Traffic Control failed. The US Air Force failed. The National Security Council failed. Dick Cheney failed. Absolutely nothing worked. The world’s only superpower was helpless at the humiliating mercy of a few undistinguished Arabs.

It is hard to image a more far-fetched story–except for the second thing you need to know: The humiliating failure of US National Security did not result in immediate demands from the President of the United States, from Congress, from the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and from the media for an investigation of how such improbable total failure could have occurred. No one was held accountable for the greatest failure of national security in world history. Instead, the White House dragged its feet for a year resisting any investigation until the persistent demands from 9/11 families for accountability forced President George W. Bush to appoint a political commission, devoid of any experts, to hold a pretend investigation.

The 11th Anniversary of 9/11 ~ Paul Craig Roberts - PaulCraigRoberts.org

. But when they get into Flight 93 didn't really crash in Shanksville and it was a missile that hit the Pentagon they are pissing on the graves of brave Americans.

One is that according to the official story, a handful of Arabs, mainly Saudi Arabians, operating independently of any government and competent intelligence service, men without James Bond and V for Vendetta capabilities, outwitted not only the CIA, FBI, and National Security Agency, but all 16 US intelligence agencies, along with all security agencies of America’s NATO allies and Israel’s Mossad. Not only did the entire intelligence forces of the Western world fail, but on the morning of the attack the entire apparatus of the National Security State simultaneously failed. Airport security failed four times in one hour. NORAD failed. Air Traffic Control failed. The US Air Force failed. The National Security Council failed. Dick Cheney failed. Absolutely nothing worked. The world’s only superpower was helpless at the humiliating mercy of a few undistinguished Arabs.

It is hard to image a more far-fetched story–except for the second thing you need to know: The humiliating failure of US National Security did not result in immediate demands from the President of the United States, from Congress, from the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and from the media for an investigation of how such improbable total failure could have occurred. No one was held accountable for the greatest failure of national security in world history. Instead, the White House dragged its feet for a year resisting any investigation until the persistent demands from 9/11 families for accountability forced President George W. Bush to appoint a political commission, devoid of any experts, to hold a pretend investigation.

It isn't difficult at all to imagine the first scenario.

No one but those at the very highest level of Al-Queda and the terrorists themselves knew about it. They got their instructions one time, and then weren't communicated with again. Therefor no messages to intercept. There was virtually no security at the airports at the time and none of the hijackers carried guns to spot or detect.

In addition, if Bush was in on it, he'd have a plan in place where he'd look like the competant leader who got to the bottom of the disaster. the fact that he didn't is reasonable proof that he was just as surprised as the rest of us were.

But hey, don't let me deter your truther vision. It's entertaining.

your wasting your time with agent troll rightwinger.He cant get around those facts I just posted. Nobody ever has been able to get around that. What agent Rightwinger also ignores is the similarities in the jfk assassination and 9/11.

9/11 is the same as in the JFK assassination in that if it was alleged incompetence by the government which is their explanation,then there should have been multiple firings and court martials of many people in NORAD.There were none. This troll STILL thiks oswald killed kennedy.:lol::lol::lmao:

Well actually he doesnt think that,he knows just as well as I do that CIA did it and that 9/11 was an inside job as well.He is just doing what his handlers pay him to do,try and derail government corruption threads.He ignores facts that if the secret service were just incompetent that day and were careless in destroying the evidence,why nobody was fired from the agency like they should have been.same with 9/11.You have heard the old saying before.just like with the JFK assassination,rightwinger troll ignores the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years.the old saying is-

:trolls:

Last edited:

the real reason you hate 9/11 truthers is because you are a government disinformation agent who hates it that the truth is getting out and you cant stop it as we both know.same with slackass.Predfan is just a brainwashed Bush dupe in denial and afraid of the truth about government conspiracys which is why he runs off with his tail between his legs and never trys to counter evidence.

Wow, you are a paranoid dolt.

Wow, you are a paranoid dolt.

I have 9-11 inside job on ignore, he thinks I run because he has some kind of actual points to make. He's a tin foil hat wearing moron.

I'd agree with you but than we would both be wrong.

QUOTE: To imply that these planes didn't really crash. That in itself is an ignorant statement. :cuckoo: Did you enjoy drinking Bush's Kool-aid?
For example: there is no supporting evidence of a Boeing 767 to have struck the Pentagon.

QUOTE: I now turn this thread over to truthers. Not to contest what I posted, :eusa_boohoo: That's because you would not be able to back-up the bull-shit lies that the US Government, more so the Bush Administration have spun to get the American people to believe like yourself.

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid.

I don't hate twoofers. I just laugh at them.

I used to debunk they're silly theories but now I'm just bored.

You haven't debunked jack squat. You're a legend in your own silly low IQ mind.

Stranger?

Here is strange for you:
FEMA_6-10.jpg

This is a photo taken by FEMA some days following the event while assessing damage. This photo was taken (as indicated) on the 15th floor of the Bankers Trust building located across Liberty St. from WTC 2. This building was hit by falling debris. Yet, and a common theme, there is a steel I-beam left to center of this photo that has undergone an incredible amount of heat and pressure based on the "shrivel" and "pinch crimp" it displays. Unless conventional controlled demolition can manage this from across the street, or falling debris can manage this, there is no explanation for this steel I-beams molecular behavior. It is an anoomaly of the sort that leaves far more questions than answers.

I don't hate twoofers. I just laugh at them.

I used to debunk they're silly theories but now I'm just bored.

Silly theories are for amateurs at this game. You want to do some "debunking"?

Debunk my quoted post from above. Use science though. I don't want to have some lame duck discussion.

The point I'm trying to make is that the jury isn't out on what happened and therefore, we don't fucking KNOW shit. We're all int he dark on this.

your wasting your time with agent troll rightwinger.He cant get around those facts I just posted. Nobody ever has been able to get around that. What agent Rightwinger also ignores is the similarities in the jfk assassination and 9/11.

9/11 is the same as in the JFK assassination in that if it was alleged incompetence by the government which is their explanation,then there should have been multiple firings and court martials of many people in NORAD.There were none. This troll STILL thiks oswald killed kennedy.:lol::lol::lmao:

Well actually he doesnt think that,he knows just as well as I do that CIA did it and that 9/11 was an inside job as well.He is just doing what his handlers pay him to do,try and derail government corruption threads.He ignores facts that if the secret service were just incompetent that day and were careless in destroying the evidence,why nobody was fired from the agency like they should have been.same with 9/11.You have heard the old saying before.just like with the JFK assassination,rightwinger troll ignores the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years.the old saying is-

:trolls:

Hey 9/11 inside job, don't waste too much time with these indoctrinated low IQ monkeys living in denial. They don't have the capacity to see that the governments "official" version is the conspiracy theory. They're intellectually lazy jerks.
Kevin Ryan, formerly of Underwriters Laboratory, thoroughly debunked the NIST report. Richard Gage of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth debunks the buildings falling down due to the planes crashes and ensuing fires.
It's the forensic study of the aftermath that debunks...refutes the NIST, popular mechanics and National Geographic BS version.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYC7P0dz9pI]NIST WTC Report Refuted by Kevin Ryan - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWSDggi4BPQ]BluePrint for Truth - Richard Gage (Full) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
pic87970-full.jpg

wtc_anglecut.jpg

The WTC Demolition finally explained - How did they rig the towers?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3EQV223Y-M]The WTC Demolition finally explained - How did they rig the towers? - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back