Why I hate 9-11 Truthers

Simple question to you

Did a plane hit the Pentagon?
Did flight 93 crash in Shanksville?

Lets stay on topic

there are in fact eye witnesses that say the plane flew over the pentagon and ..there is also a question of the impossible flight manoeuvres and if the plane was controlled remotely..also the question of why cctv footage is still classified and shanksville there is evidence to suggest a shoot down occurred..there are in fact no less than two former US crash investigation board presidents that say the official investigation is a cover up

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

So, you are telling the victims families that their loved ones are still alive and that the graves that they visit do not contain their loved ones

what in gods name are you rambling about ??

Well good morning to you too. :D

Here's a challenge. Post a single video of a building falling down from structural damage that even slightly resembles how any one of the towers fell.

1. Most buildings that fall don't have a camera fixed on them (sample size problem).
2. Most buildings aren't constructed to fall inward.

Well good morning to you too. :D

Here's a challenge. Post a single video of a building falling down from structural damage that even slightly resembles how any one of the towers fell.

1. Most buildings that fall don't have a camera fixed on them (sample size problem).
2. Most buildings aren't constructed to fall inward.

you are just making this crazy babble up as you go...infact all major skyscrper fires have been filmed..its the type of thing that draws attention...and there is no dispute..NIST freely admits..wtc 7 is the first know instance of a steel framed building collapsing primarily from fire...and no building was "designed to fall inward"...the towers where however designed to take multiple hits from commercial aircraft

there are in fact eye witnesses that say the plane flew over the pentagon and ..there is also a question of the impossible flight manoeuvres and if the plane was controlled remotely..also the question of why cctv footage is still classified and shanksville there is evidence to suggest a shoot down occurred..there are in fact no less than two former US crash investigation board presidents that say the official investigation is a cover up

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

So, you are telling the victims families that their loved ones are still alive and that the graves that they visit do not contain their loved ones

what in gods name are you rambling about ??

Did you, or did you not, just say that the plane overflew the Pentagon and that the flight maneuvers were impossible?

If so, what happened to the plane with hundreds of passengers? Are you telling the families that their loved ones are alive?

So. They rigged the buildings to blow and they happened to know exactly where the planes would hit. I remember reading one dumb asa truther say no planes actually hot the towers.

So. They rigged the buildings to blow and they happened to know exactly where the planes would hit. I remember reading one dumb asa truther say no planes actually hot the towers.

Every floor would have to be rigged with explosives since they had no idea where or if the planes would hit

If one of the planes did not make it to the towers you would have a perfectly intact building that was wired to explode....very risky and someone would have some splain'n to do

Every floor would have to be rigged with explosives since they had no idea where or if the planes would hit

If one of the planes did not make it to the towers you would have a perfectly intact building that was wired to explode....very risky and someone would have some splain'n to do

I'll bet Bill Clinton would have made an excellent "splainer.

wtc6_rubble.jpg

If I simply came up to you on the street and showed you this picture and said, "This is what a 1452 ft building looks like after it got hit by a plane." What would you say? "Oh, of course it is."?

wtc6_rubble.jpg

If I simply came up to you on the street and showed you this picture and said, "This is what a 1452 ft building looks like after it got hit by a plane." What would you say? "Oh, of course it is."?

Two planes hit two buildings with the same results

Looks like a repeatable experiment

wtc6_rubble.jpg

So are you saying that looks like what a 1452 ft building looks like after it gets hit with a plane and falls down?

wtc6_rubble.jpg

So are you saying that looks like what a 1452 ft building looks like after it gets hit with a plane and falls down?

When was the last time ANY plane hit a building in general?

You also have to remember that the towers were renowned for their internal spacing, a benefit of the use of exterior columns and the center core as the method of supporting the building. Also the foundation of the building is below grade, thus most of the debris were in the "pit."

That being said, going by the scale of the people in the picutre, its still a big pile of debris

You also have to remember that the towers were renowned for their internal spacing, a benefit of the use of exterior columns and the center core as the method of supporting the building. Also the foundation of the building is below grade, thus most of the debris were in the "pit."

That being said, going by the scale of the people in the picutre, its still a big pile of debris

The thing that bothers me about truthers is that without empirical evidence, they still try to draw conclusions. While those of us interested in the science aspect of the event are still trying to determine WTF actually happened. Because the NIST report and just about eveery other theory out there falls incredibly short in explaining some of the most critical anomalies.

This is why I know that the truthers are full of shit. If the official explanation didn't have holes in it, if it covered all the bases, then I'd know it was planned. The fact that the government is trying to piece together something that caught them as much by surprise as anyone, is the reason their explanation leaves much to be desired. Since it was only planned by the terrorists, no one can fully know what actually happened.

Evidently thats what it looks like.

Simple question to you

Lets stay on topic

and a counter question, how many other buildings out there use the unique method of external columns for structural support like the twin towers? The towers fell the way they did due to this configuration, as compared to other methods of support, such as distributed columns.

I don't care about buildings, I care about people

Yes and yes.

Simple question to you

Lets stay on topic

When you said you now turn this thread over to truthers I thought I could post whatever the hell I choose to being as how I am a truther. I have not really into what happened at the Pentagon or in Shanksville. I looked at the towers fall and that was a controlled demolition. If this thread is purely about what happened at the Pentagon and Shanksville that day then I wouldn't want to troll and will let you go ahead and make your point.

It was not controlled demolition in the conventional sense IF at all. There are way too many additional anomalies and most of all, rigging those buildings to come down in conventional controlled demolition would have required months, if not years of special planning. It still kills me that people believe that even the best experts in the field would be able to pull that off.

Can you imagine the explosive technicians, disguising themselves as Marketing Directors, secretaries, Stock Market Analists and lawyers, all the while rolling out miles of wire and saying things like "Pay no attention to this big barrel of stuff marked "Danger, High Explosives", and "I'm a lawyer just putting this innocent relay switch here on this wall, nothing to see here!"

Truthers are entertaining, the points in the OP not withstanding.

The thing that bothers me about truthers is that without empirical evidence, they still try to draw conclusions. While those of us interested in the science aspect of the event are still trying to determine WTF actually happened. Because the NIST report and just about eveery other theory out there falls incredibly short in explaining some of the most critical anomalies.

This is why I know that the truthers are full of shit. If the official explanation didn't have holes in it, if it covered all the bases, then I'd know it was planned. The fact that the government is trying to piece together something that caught them as much by surprise as anyone, is the reason their explanation leaves much to be desired. Since it was only planned by the terrorists, no one can fully know what actually happened.

Regardless of who planned it, the job of the commission was to determine what happened and how it happened. They fell way short. The "truthers" have a point. We don't know what happened and the official account doesn't add up at all (if you've read it, and done the homework that is). Unfortunately, instead of sticking strickly to the evidence and continuing to prod for answers, many of the movement took it upon themselves to draw a conclusion they can not empirically back up. Which is why they shot themselves in the foot with both the public, by making claims without supporting evidence, and government officials, by essentially implicating them in some sort of crime.

Last edited:
When you said you now turn this thread over to truthers I thought I could post whatever the hell I choose to being as how I am a truther. I have not really into what happened at the Pentagon or in Shanksville. I looked at the towers fall and that was a controlled demolition. If this thread is purely about what happened at the Pentagon and Shanksville that day then I wouldn't want to troll and will let you go ahead and make your point.

It was not controlled demolition in the conventional sense IF at all. There are way too many additional anomalies and most of all, rigging those buildings to come down in conventional controlled demolition would have required months, if not years of special planning. It still kills me that people believe that even the best experts in the field would be able to pull that off.

Can you imagine the explosive technicians, disguising themselves as Marketing Directors, secretaries, Stock Market Analists and lawyers, all the while rolling out miles of wire and saying things like "Pay no attention to this big barrel of stuff marked "Danger, High Explosives", and "I'm a lawyer just putting this innocent relay switch here on this wall, nothing to see here!"

Truthers are entertaining, the points in the OP not withstanding.

Well, i would have to agree there. The idea that somehow conventional controlled demolition was rolled out secretively and executed flawlessly is by and large quite outlandish.

Forum List

Back