Why I hate 9-11 Truthers

The way i see it they are simply theories. It is those who go to the length of drawing concluions without empirical evidence and make claims like the Bush Administration did it, that become conspiracy.

In my world, we have theories regarding the unexplained anomalies of the event. The fact that the commissions hired to determine what happened completely over look or omit these are suspect. But after 12 years we are not ever going to know anyway so fuck it.

How does a theory change the memory of someone who died on 9/11?

If you want to claim that a missile hit the Pentagon, you have to account for a missing airplane with hundreds of people on board. The families of those people recieved fragments of body parts identified by DNA as belonging to their loved ones. The families buried and memorialized those fragments as all they had left

If you want to claim a missile hit the Pentagon, then you are also claiming that those people on the airplane are still alive somewhere.

It is cruel to the families

Cruel? It seems anyone with a reasonable amount of sanity would not be bothered by the opinions expressed by others.

Two 110 story skyscrapers compared to a bridge? That's a pretty ridiculous comparison.

The method of holding up any structure is different, but the principles are the same. watch a video from youtube on it to see how quick it fails, and with how little warining.

There are very few videos of buildings failing, other than controlled demos, and the WTC collapses. The reason being building collapses dont happen often, and 99% of the time the non controlled ones are not videotaped.

As an engineer by trade, I will not find much use for comparing a bridge to skyscraper in global collapse,or even partial collapse. For one, a bridge will fall fast because it will not suffer any resistance. Potential energy is completely different in these two structures.

As an engineer by trade, I will not find much use for comparing a bridge to skyscraper in global collapse,or even partial collapse. For one, a bridge will fall fast because it will not suffer any resistance. Potential energy is completely different in these two structures.

Here's a question, Mr. Engineer guy: Won't even a controlled demolition leave bigger chunks of building? The amount and closeness to each other of the charges would have to have been incredible to get the pile of stuff rather than a heap of pieces.

I'm not a demolitions expert. But from simply deductive reasoning, I can rest pretty sure that conventional controlled demolition did not take part in the "collapse" of either TWC 1 or 2.

Stranger?

Here is strange for you:
FEMA_6-10.jpg

This is a photo taken by FEMA some days following the event while assessing damage. This photo was taken (as indicated) on the 15th floor of the Bankers Trust building located across Liberty St. from WTC 2. This building was hit by falling debris. Yet, and a common theme, there is a steel I-beam left to center of this photo that has undergone an incredible amount of heat and pressure based on the "shrivel" and "pinch crimp" it displays. Unless conventional controlled demolition can manage this from across the street, or falling debris can manage this, there is no explanation for this steel I-beams molecular behavior. It is an anoomaly of the sort that leaves far more questions than answers.

As an Engineer myself, I look at it as more of an example of a real life non controlled collapse. There is not sufficent data on non planned building collapses, particularly one such as the WTC with its unique structural design, to say "it looked like a controlled demolition", because all we have ever really seen are controlled demolitions.

Stranger?

Here is strange for you:
FEMA_6-10.jpg

This is a photo taken by FEMA some days following the event while assessing damage. This photo was taken (as indicated) on the 15th floor of the Bankers Trust building located across Liberty St. from WTC 2. This building was hit by falling debris. Yet, and a common theme, there is a steel I-beam left to center of this photo that has undergone an incredible amount of heat and pressure based on the "shrivel" and "pinch crimp" it displays. Unless conventional controlled demolition can manage this from across the street, or falling debris can manage this, there is no explanation for this steel I-beams molecular behavior. It is an anoomaly of the sort that leaves far more questions than answers.

Yeah, I found that site and am reading one of the pages. Where can I get cool toys like that!

I don't think TWC 1 + 2 resemble either controlled, or "natural" collapse at all. In fact, even calling what took place a collapse in these instances doesn't seem to capture it either.

Well good morning to you too. :D

Here's a challenge. Post a single video of a building falling down from structural damage that even slightly resembles how any one of the towers fell.

Simple question to you

Did a plane hit the Pentagon?
Did flight 93 crash in Shanksville?

Lets stay on topic

there are in fact eye witnesses that say the plane flew over the pentagon and ..there is also a question of the impossible flight manoeuvres and if the plane was controlled remotely..also the question of why cctv footage is still classified and shanksville there is evidence to suggest a shoot down occurred..there are in fact no less than two former US crash investigation board presidents that say the official investigation is a cover up

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

When I first heard theories that the planes did not bring down the towers I called the truthers crazy. Then I actually looked at what they said.

If you nothing about nothing and you saw a video of one of the towers falling and I told you that it was because of structural damage you would say that I was being ridicules.

I don't have any idea about the who, what, when, where, and why of it but the facts are the facts. Two five year olds do a better job of role playing when one points a finger at the other and says, "bang" and the other falls down.

So those two planes that tens of thousands of people witnessed crashing into the WTC towers were just a figment of their imagination, and I suppose United, and American Airlines were more than happy to remove any proof of those planes having ever existed so the conspiracy would go off without a hitch. The premise would be funny, if it weren't so friggin' sad.

When I first heard theories that the planes did not bring down the towers I called the truthers crazy. Then I actually looked at what they said.

If you nothing about nothing and you saw a video of one of the towers falling and I told you that it was because of structural damage you would say that I was being ridicules.

I don't have any idea about the who, what, when, where, and why of it but the facts are the facts. Two five year olds do a better job of role playing when one points a finger at the other and says, "bang" and the other falls down.

So those two planes that tens of thousands of people witnessed crashing into the WTC towers were just a figment of their imagination, and I suppose United, and American Airlines were more than happy to remove any proof of those planes having ever existed so the conspiracy would go off without a hitch. The premise would be funny, if it weren't so friggin' sad.

who said planes did not hit the towers ???

Well good morning to you too. :D

Here's a challenge. Post a single video of a building falling down from structural damage that even slightly resembles how any one of the towers fell.

Simple question to you

Did a plane hit the Pentagon?
Did flight 93 crash in Shanksville?

Lets stay on topic

there are in fact eye witnesses that say the plane flew over the pentagon and ..there is also a question of the impossible flight manoeuvres and if the plane was controlled remotely..also the question of why cctv footage is still classified and shanksville there is evidence to suggest a shoot down occurred..there are in fact no less than two former US crash investigation board presidents that say the official investigation is a cover up

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

So, you are telling the victims families that their loved ones are still alive and that the graves that they visit do not contain their loved ones

Last I knew about 6.5-6.75% of the us population were believed to be "truthers". Worldwide the population at large has a incidence of serious mental illness of about 7-7.2% .
coinicidence?

your numbers are way off....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JPm6EyzmRI]AMERICANS WANT A NEW INVESTIGATION INTO 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back