Why I Do Not Like The Obamas - By Mychal Massie

When someone says "Leninists" with a straight face, they just can't be taken seriously.

when you don't understand what it means you can not be taken seriously.

I understand perfectly well what it means.

And since Boehner and Palin haven't been sent off to a Gulag, nor has GM been collectivized, it's laughable to call Obama that. No one has confiscated the Koch Brother's wealth and disappeared them, either.

Frankly, the Rich have done very well under Obama. He's just upsetting them with his stern looks.

The poor Rich, they are soooooo sensitive. They don't like it when people stare at them when they buy a new Dressage Horsie and ask why we let children starve.

An obvious racist remarks no doubt. People forget that Obama is Black when they only see the white in him. That is until he receives critical feedback then all of a sudden he's black and everyone is racist

Obama get's his cake and eats it too

-Geaux

An obvious racist remarks no doubt. People forget that Obama is Black when they only see the white in him. That is until he receives critical feedback then all of a sudden he's black and everyone is racist

-Geaux

That's what really offends you about Obama, doesn't it? He was the result of an interracial marriage.

I feel sorry for Barry, Michelle looks like one of those ornery broads who takes a really long time to come. Lotsa hard work.

Conservatives found a black person who doesn't like Obama?

Time to relook his presidency

Obama received 99.9999999% of the black vote. I think they are all just amazed that they found the 0.0000000001% who voted against him. :cool:

-Geaux

That's what really offends you about Obama, doesn't it? He was the result of an interracial marriage.

No

Next question?

-Geaux

I don’t like them because they are committed to the fundamental change of my/our country into what can only be regarded as a Communist state.

Can't argue with that logic

I think this guy is trying to earn his Red Menace! merit badge.

You know, Republicans have a goldmine with a black man who can express his dissatisfaction with Obama. If he can clearly and articulately express why other blacks should be dissatisfied they would be able to make some progress with blacks

Instead, they bring out a black man spouting rightwing propaganda.....Communist, hates America, elitist

Do Republicans think Blacks are as dumb as the typical Glenn Beck fan?

You know, Republicans have a goldmine with a black man who can express his dissatisfaction with Obama. If he can clearly and articulately express why other blacks should be dissatisfied they would be able to make some progress with blacks

Instead, they bring out a black man spouting rightwing propaganda.....Communist, hates America, elitist

I assume that's a rhetorical question?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Connect the dots

-Geaux

Connect the dots

You might be on to something. Beck is a buffoon that isn't on my radar. Crap, I would rather watch Mathews meltdowns and re-runs of the Obama vacation highlights

-Geaux

Bringing in the spouse of a politician is about as low as one can get.
Not her fault her husband is an amateur.
Keep the families out of it.

Actually she is the one who raised him to be president:

Michelle Obama prepared divorce papers to separate from Barack Obama in 2000 following his disastrous attempt to win a House seat in Chicago, according to a new book.

When he lost miserably the future First Lady was supposedly disgusted that her husband had ignored her warnings not to take on the four term incumbent Bobby Rush.

Read more: Michelle Obama 'prepared divorce papers to separate from Barack, leaving him suicidal' | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Michelle Obama 'prepared divorce papers to separate from Barack, leaving him suicidal' | Mail Online

Debunked many times over:

snopes.com: Donald Trump Reveals Obama Divorce

People who don't like Barry O'bama should think twice next time about running a candidate who wears magic underwear against the Dems. You only have yourselves to blame. Michelle? Even Dems don't like her, lol.

So, you retaliate by going liberal. How very Reagan-esque of you. Not.

I'm not liberal. I'm as conservative as Reagan, perhaps a little more so, actually.

Reagan used to explain his conversion from Democrat to Republican thusly, "I didn't leave the Democratic Party. The party left me."

I have not left the conservative movement...the movement has left me. It has become the whiny little bitches that used to weigh down the Democrats who lost Reagan.

Good thing you told us because by your posts we would never had known of you conservative bent.

Your problem is that you see what you want to see, hear what you want to hear, believe what you want to believe, and are stone blind to everything else.

Last edited:

what a horrible person in how you talk about black people..If a black person strays from the Democrat plantation then they are to put down in you liberals eyes

Last edited:

what a horrible person in how you talk about black people

Adults are talking here Stephanie

Go play in traffic

what a horrible person in how you talk about black people

Adults are talking here Stephanie

Go play in traffic

ah no adults don't accuse people of going out TO FIND a black person to not like Obama..
my gawd must you overrun every thread about Obama with nothing but hate for Republican, stupidity such as above and nonsense?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back