Why I Do Not Like The Obamas - By Mychal Massie

This sums up what I find so wrong with the Obamas.

I don’t like them because they comport themselves as emperor and empress. I expect, no I demand respect for the Office of President and a love of our country and her citizenry from the leader entrusted with the governance of same. President and Mrs. Reagan displayed an unparalleled love for the country and her people. The Reagans made Americans feel good about themselves and about what we could accomplish. Could you envision President Reagan instructing his Justice Department to act like jack-booted thugs?

What the fuck makes you think Reagan loved America more than any other President?

First of all, where is such a claim made? What it says is they DISPLAYED an unparalleled love for our country. I lived through presidents since Eisenhower and that is and completely true. I assume they all love America, except maybe Obama. Obama's apparent distain for everything American is my biggest hit against him. Reagan did EXACTLY what this writer says. There was NEVER any doubt which country Reagan loved, NEVER.

Now whether he loved America more then any other president how in the hell could I know and how in the hell could you know he did not? What I do know is he did this: The Reagans made Americans feel good about themselves and about what we could accomplish.

Reagan made Americans feel good about themselves, while Reagan transferred $3 trillion of wealth from the poor and the middle class to the opulent.

It is a general popular error to suppose the loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for its welfare.
Edmund Burke

Mychal Massie, Depraved Liar

Thank you for that link, [MENTION=19018]Bfgrn[/MENTION]. I think you should make a complete thread out of it. I just love watching RWNJ heads explode.

Actually, Conservatives should be thankful to me for this, for once the nutjobs have exploded, maybe real and serious Conservatives actually put forth their ideas without said ideas being drowned out by birther/tenther/fourteenther/Ronpaulier nonsense.

Remember that, Conservatives!!!

Forum List

Back