Why I Do Not Like The Obamas - By Mychal Massie

Conservatives found a black person who doesn't like Obama?

Time to relook his presidency

This sums up what I find so wrong with the Obamas.

I don’t like them because they comport themselves as emperor and empress. I expect, no I demand respect for the Office of President and a love of our country and her citizenry from the leader entrusted with the governance of same. President and Mrs. Reagan displayed an unparalleled love for the country and her people. The Reagans made Americans feel good about themselves and about what we could accomplish. Could you envision President Reagan instructing his Justice Department to act like jack-booted thugs?

I don’t like them because they comport themselves as emperor and empress. I expect, no I demand respect for the Office of President and a love of our country and her citizenry from the leader entrusted with the governance of same. President and Mrs. Reagan displayed an unparalleled love for the country and her people. The Reagans made Americans feel good about themselves and about what we could accomplish. Could you envision President Reagan instructing his Justice Department to act like jack-booted thugs?

What the fuck makes you think Reagan loved America more than any other President?

What the fuck makes you think Reagan loved America more than any other President?

First of all, where is such a claim made? What it says is they DISPLAYED an unparalleled love for our country. I lived through presidents since Eisenhower and that is and completely true. I assume they all love America, except maybe Obama. Obama's apparent distain for everything American is my biggest hit against him. Reagan did EXACTLY what this writer says. There was NEVER any doubt which country Reagan loved, NEVER.

Now whether he loved America more then any other president how in the hell could I know and how in the hell could you know he did not? What I do know is he did this: The Reagans made Americans feel good about themselves and about what we could accomplish.

Tea Partiers found 2 or 3 blacks at their big DC rally. They were so happy, they all posed for pictures with them "Look at me, I'm with a black person".

I hear there was extreme-conservative black congressman in the South. He was mentally insane, probably PTSD, and likely didn't see himself as black.

Bringing in the spouse of a politician is about as low as one can get.
Not her fault her husband is an amateur.
Keep the families out of it.

Tea Partiers found 2 or 3 blacks at their big DC rally. They were so happy, they all posed for pictures with them "Look at me, I'm with a black person".

I hear there was extreme-conservative black congressman in the South. He was mentally insane, probably PTSD, and likely didn't see himself as black.

When you make up stuff no one believes you when you try the disclaimer "I hear". You already know no one believes you when you try "I think" either ;)

How DARE an African American be a conservative!!! The nerve of them.
All African Americans should know their place and join together to be liberal Democrats.
We all know they are too stupid to think for themselves and be individuals.
African Americans are too slow and uneducated to know how to feed themselves, find housing and transportation, plan and raise a family and isn't it wonderful the Democrats are there to show and lead them from cradle to grave how to live?
All African Americans that are conservative Republicans are Uncle Tom Step N Fetchit field Negroes.

All African Americans should know their place and join together to be liberal Democrats.
African Americans are too slow and uneducated to know how to feed themselves, find housing and transportation, plan and raise a family and isn't it wonderful the Democrats are there to show and lead them from cradle to grave how to live?
All African Americans that are conservative Republicans are Uncle Tom Step N Fetchit field Negroes.

Expect people with absolutely no sense of humor label you racist.

Don't expect them to see sarcasm and realize that their policies are reflected in your words.

The stupidity of being a conservative has nothing to do with skin color.

The hilarious part is if a REP came along and promised the Blacks he/she would give even more 'free stuff' to the Blacks that candidate would get 100% of the Black vote. And every one knows it. It's no different than offering a whore five bucks more than the other guy. Blacks are voting whores who will suck any one's dick if there's something in it for them......even a free cell phone. Always been this way. And some people wonder why the Black race is universally scorned.

Forum List

Back