Why I Am A Liberal

I'll await your brilliance. When does it start?

Thus far you haven't exactly set the bar very high LL. I mean usually before someone is required to provide an insightful or thought provoking argument they first establish one themselves. All we have seen from you is typical propaganda bullshit. Why this isn't listed in the Flame Zone or the Rubber Room is beyond me as you have provided nothing of substance.

I think you are talking out of your ass. Check the archives, bitch.

Well you are certainly free to think whatever you want. There's no law or USMB rule against being a dipshit....and thank God for that or it would be pretty boring around here with 90% of the liberals banned for ignorance. We would have no one to educate in such a situation. And exactly what archives are you referring to?

Yeah. This should be in the flame zone. Sunshine is the best disinfectant.

This very simple ( described as such in the OP ) thread has, very simply, shone a light on some very simple differences between liberals and nutters. Simple.............true..................thus flame-worthy.

This very simple ( described as such in the OP ) thread has, very simply, shone a light on some very simple differences between liberals and nutters. Simple.............true..................thus flame-worthy.

Well it's certainly illuminated the rest of us in regard to what you feel is a powerful and legitimate argument...the stuff of which is usually posted in the Politics forum...or the lack thereof. All you are doing is making stereotypical and pretty uneducated characterizations of what it means to be a liberal vs. a "nutter" as you so eloquently put it without any supporting documentation, any semblance of a logical argument....just your worthless opinion.

Well that would be fine if you posted in the Flame Zone because that's where worthless opinions and unsubstantiated, stereotypical arguments belong and are more than welcome. By posting it in the Politics section one must assume that you believe you are making a solid argument and well....frankly, now you get what you deserve.

"Simpleton" would be a more correct characterization. Of you, that is.

I get what i deserve? And what is that? Are you going to say mean things about me? Heaven forbid!

How's about telling me how you personally feel about the five simple examples that I listed from current news items? Have I unfairly attributed one or more of the "nutter" column to you?

Yeah.......I know. I'm a simpleton who just happens to have found a very simple way to demonstrate what a nasty, intolerant, bigoted, afraid and greedy asshole you are. Sue me.

Yeah.......I know. I'm a simpleton who just happens to have found a very simple way to demonstrate what a nasty, intolerant, bigoted, afraid and greedy asshole you are. Sue me.
Right. Because you got four of your five statements you seem to think are about me wrong.

Good job, idiot. :thup:

Right. Because you got four of your five statements you seem to think are about me wrong.

Good job, idiot. :thup:

Getting four out of five wrong is simple and that perfectly suits LonelyLaughable.

I'm wrong......and THAT explains why you are so pissed. I get it.
You're wrong, and we're pointing at you and laughing.

Damn, you can't even get your forum name right, can you? I'm laughing at your dumb ass, and I'm clearly not alone in doing it.

No.....it stands. It was simple. But it has yet to be challenged.

You are a fun guy. And smart too. I can't wait to have lots of long talks with you. I'm sure I'll learn a whole bunch of neat stuff!

No.....it stands. It was simple. But it has yet to be challenged.

You are a fun guy. And smart too. I can't wait to have lots of long talks with you. I'm sure I'll learn a whole bunch of neat stuff!

What's to challenge ? Your slanted view of the world that makes you wonderful and conservatives idiots ? Please.

When you want to post a premise and back it up with something, then maybe it might be worth challenging.

For now, it's worth printing and using as toilet paper.

You people sure are impressed by Dean and Chris ( who's Chris? ). They are on your minds all the time, it seems.

People who have so thoroughly convinced themselves that their lies are reality despite how easily refutable they are are very interesting. What makes a person do something like that?

sometimes I think I should have been a psychologist. The human mind and behavior engage is just very interesting.

I hate to break this to you.....because I think you are a well meaning and generally kind person. But you are as dumb as a fucking post and commenting on the validity or sanity of things that most others here say is beyond your ability.

Yes......I realize that those words will seem arrogant to you. I apologize for that in advance. It just has to be said.

You're wrong. But that's to be expected. No skin of my back. Doesn't really invalidate anything I've said. Though you are probably convinced you've scored some major victory against me. I could be wrong in my opinion here, but I've seen the pattern too frequently to conclude otherwise at this point.

Just for the record, you really havent scored a victory against me. We arent enemies in a competition.

People who have so thoroughly convinced themselves that their lies are reality despite how easily refutable they are are very interesting. What makes a person do something like that?

sometimes I think I should have been a psychologist. The human mind and behavior engage is just very interesting.

I hate to break this to you.....because I think you are a well meaning and generally kind person. But you are as dumb as a fucking post and commenting on the validity or sanity of things that most others here say is beyond your ability.

Yes......I realize that those words will seem arrogant to you. I apologize for that in advance. It just has to be said.

Not really. What you "said" is just the meaningless arrogant piffle of a dopey liberal douche bag.

That's you LonelyLaughable.

Now, that didn't have to be said, technically speaking.

But the truth is good for you. And if not, it was good for me to be able to share it with you.

I agree. Much better to be honest and wrong than to lie and be wrong.

While its certainly been the accepted form here in the United States, the definition of marriage as the union between ONE man and ONE woman is not the only definition over the last thousand years. You are forgeting polygamous marriages in multiple cultures and the same sex marriages of Nero emporer of Rome and evidence of same sex unions goes back to Mesopatamia and Ancient Egypt.

There does not need to be a benefit to society to protect the rights of the individual. Denying same sex couples the same rights and priviledges as opposite sex couples is unconstitutional.

There is evidence of same sex marriage? Youll have to produce that one. You probably cant because otherwise you would be calling it marriage instead of unions.

Polygamous marriages dont violate the one man one woman definition. The marriages as still between one man and one woman. Changing the quantity of marriages you have doesn't change the characteristics of what makes up a marriage. It's not one man and two women marrying each other. There are two marriages where one man marries one woman.

There is no right to same sex marriage. It doesn't exist. You can't protect a right that doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back