Manifesto clearly shows Dylann Roof is a Conservative right-winger

Dylann Roof is proof positive that millenials have not bought into the diversity bullshit.

Most mass shooters over there usually are conservatives, because conservatives are more likely to have guns.

Really? there's a fuck ton of democrat voters in the north sporting guns and using them.

That said, I don't think anyone wants to attribute a mental case killers to their "camp," but the reality is that mental case killers infest both camps. I find it saddening that folks want to use this particular case as a justification for the removal of an opposing political party. That is not American...

I think the more important take away on this would be finding help for mentally ill; it's not like his friends didn't know he was going off the rails. We need to find some way to help people like Roof /before/ they do something terrible like this, like some way for their friends to report it without feeling like they've betrayed their friend and/or doesn't infringe on freedom of opinion. It's a very tricky thing that balance.

Forum List

Back