Manifesto clearly shows Dylann Roof is a Conservative right-winger

I haven't seen anyone defending him outside of showing an understanding of what motivates creeps like this to do terrible acts.

No one is defending him, got it.

However, folks like you avidly supported the the political climate that pushed him over the edge into madness. The insanity we see on constant display in the news. It is definitely part of the plan to push more people into committing random acts of violence by both sides.

Wait, you defend after saying you didnt see any defending? Are you typing on a braille keyboard?

Not a defense.

Merely an understanding.

Learn the difference.
So you are admitting cons share the shooter's views?

He is saying that it was in fact liberals who are responsible for the Right wing killer monkey they let loose on society.. that is why he is not defending what he did ..the killer was being "liberal" according to the bag of granola[fruit flake and nuts]

Looks like our hardened "conservative black hater"'s little wrists can barely hold up that tiny American flag he's burning there. And you'd think they'd be a lot stronger since he's wearing a gym advertisement featuring a big, black, burly dude in a banana hammock pumping iron. I mean, what does this kid go to the gym for? The scenery?...

Typical conservative and racism?...yeah...right... When everyone is ready to discuss the elephant in the banana hammock, you just let me know. Meanwhile for a good chuckle, I'm going to skip over to the "Dylann was just mad at a black guy cuz he stole his girlfriend" thread...always start out the day with a good laugh is what I say!

Dylann%20roof%20burning%20flag_zpsqrdudeqf.jpg
Ric Drasin - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I haven't seen anyone defending him outside of showing an understanding of what motivates creeps like this to do terrible acts.

No one is defending him, got it.

However, folks like you avidly supported the the political climate that pushed him over the edge into madness. The insanity we see on constant display in the news. It is definitely part of the plan to push more people into committing random acts of violence by both sides.

Wait, you defend after saying you didnt see any defending? Are you typing on a braille keyboard?

Not a defense.

Merely an understanding.

Learn the difference.
So you are admitting cons share the shooter's views?

He'll just reply that its not him who is defending criminals..its....its...its the LEFT!!!

The most significant fact is that most homicides are committed by those of the same race. Per the 2010 census, whites represent about 64% of the population and blacks represent about 12%. Whites kill about 84% of whites and blacks kill about 90% of blacks. Whites kill about 8% of blacks and blacks kill about 14% of whites.

Sources:
Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
FBI Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
Yes. In other words, blacks are killing whites at nearly twice the rate of whites killing blacks and you claim the whites are racist.

Another Lakhota lie exposed.

Please quote the lie, sparky. According to FBI statistics in 2013 - whites killed 189 blacks and blacks killed 409 whites. The white herd is much larger.
There are roughly 6 times as many whites as blacks fool, but blacks are killing whites at nearly twice the rate.If you can't grasp simple logic there is little hope for you.

Ernie, are you really that dumb - or are you just being facetious? It's sad that you can't grasp simple math.

True. Whites kill far more blacks as a percentage of the black population as blacks kill whites.
What percent of blacks did whites kill?
Look fool. A black guy is statistically nearly twice as likely to shoot a white guy as vice versa. Capiche?

Yes. In other words, blacks are killing whites at nearly twice the rate of whites killing blacks and you claim the whites are racist.

Please quote the lie, sparky. According to FBI statistics in 2013 - whites killed 189 blacks and blacks killed 409 whites. The white herd is much larger.
There are roughly 6 times as many whites as blacks fool, but blacks are killing whites at nearly twice the rate.If you can't grasp simple logic there is little hope for you.

Ernie, are you really that dumb - or are you just being facetious? It's sad that you can't grasp simple math.

True. Whites kill far more blacks as a percentage of the black population as blacks kill whites.
Look fool. A black guy is statistically nearly twice as likely to shoot a white guy as vice versa. Capiche?

I'd like to know why you guys step over the 2500 bodies left when whites kill other whites but consider the 409 whites killed by blacks to be so much more important?

The top 3 delusions of the conservatives about killer Roof

1) he was a "gunner" gay

2) he was on drugs

3) he is a flag burning liberal

mindblown.gif
The top 3 delusions of the conservatives about killer Roof

1) he was a "gunner" gay

2) he was on drugs

3) he is a flag burning liberal

mindblown.gif

Any proof he was gay?

He was on drugs, (prescription medications)

He did burn the flag.

I'd like to know why you guys step over the 2500 bodies left when whites kill other whites but consider the 409 whites killed by blacks to be so much more important?
Because we are talking about racism, you dolt.

Besides I think I covered that for the non math challenged when I said blacks are responsible for just 14% of white murder victims.

Yet statistically whites kill a larger portion of the black race than vice versa thereby making a larger percentage of black folks who are likely to be killed by whites. I love statistics.

Besides I think I covered that for the non math challenged when I said blacks are responsible for just 14% of white murder victims.

Racism? What does murders have to do with racism?

I'm asking if 409 bodies are sooooo important why 2500 bodies isnt like 6-7 times MORE important?

Where in that stat is racism listed as motive dolt?

I'm asking if 409 bodies are sooooo important why 2500 bodies isnt like 6-7 times MORE important?

And more likely the cause.

And more likely the cause.

More likely the cause? Math doesnt show cause silly ass.

Again Mr Math, Why is 409 murders greater than 2500?

You've claimed whites are racist thousands of times. The proof is right there in the FBI data you linked to, that blacks are more racist.

Why would I look any farther?

Taking it further, I would request that you show race as a motivating factor in those murders.
Pretty simple for anyone with a g
grasp of mathematics.

Mathematics shows intent?
What's the formula for determining that?
The intent is quite clear from looking at the results. Or perhaps you have an alternative explanation?

Forum List

Back