Joe Biden thanks "Dr. Pepper"

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Vice President Joe Biden’s verbal blunder is the latest in a long series of rhetorical missteps for the former Delaware senator.

Joe Biden may be the most original Vice President ever.

The gaffe-prone politician and Obama administration’s second-in-command committed another verbal faux pas Wednesday when he thanked “Dr. Pepper” instead of a Dr. Paper during a speech in Davenport, Ia.

Read more: Oops! Vice President Joe Biden mistakenly thanks *'Dr. Pepper' - NY Daily News

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEr_Ufr-US0]Biden Mistakenly Thanks Dr. Pepper - YouTube[/ame]

It's not DOCTOR Pepper.
It's DR Pepper.

There's never been a period after the DR on the logo.

2000s.aspx

So it's pronounced DER Pepper.
It's a common error lots of truly STUPID people make.

And if this is the worst mud you can sling at Biden....be my guest.

Last edited:
Obama asked his VP Suggestion Committee to provide him a list of "All the politicians that would make me look smart in comparison"

Joe was the only name on the list

Biden would destroy either of the front running republican presidential candidates in a debate on most issues. Just sayin'

Maybe you should write to the Dr Pepper company and tell them how truly STUPID they are:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iuG1OpnHP8]Dr Pepper TEN - YouTube[/ame]

Obama asked his VP Suggestion Committee to provide him a list of "All the politicians that would make me look smart in comparison"

Joe was the only name on the list

lol......however sometimes Joe backfires on him.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpjAs4vtc1w&feature=related]Even Joe Biden does not believe in Barack Obama! - YouTube[/ame]

It's not DOCTOR Pepper.
It's DR Pepper.

2000s.aspx

gee thanks for the enlightening trivia....how ever could us stoopid people live without it....? :doubt:

however.... Biden WAS addressing a doctor......Dr. Paper......at least he got the name HALF right....:eusa_clap:

Biden would destroy either of the front running republican presidential candidates in a debate on most issues. Just sayin'

Biden defended on the curve with the predicators front running and most issues.

Just not capable of a bill of full competency.

''Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.''

—President George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

''Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country.''

—President George W. Bush, Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

WORST OF ALL:

There's overwhelming evidence there was a connection between al Qaeda and the Iraqi government. I am very confident that there was an established relationship there." - Vice President Cheney, 1/22/04

Right. I'm not going to claim he is going to be the most knowledgeable on EVERY issue, and I'm not going to say he would defeat EVERY republican in a debate, just the ones that matter to the party the most right now.

What was your point again?

Right. I'm not going to claim he is going to be the most knowledgeable on EVERY issue, and I'm not going to say he would defeat EVERY republican in a debate, just the ones that matter to the party the most right now.

'We'll let our friends be the peacekeepers and the great country called America will be the pacemakers.''

—Presidential candidate George W. Bush, Houston

''For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it.

''I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace.''

—President George W. Bush, Washington, D.C. June 18, 2002
—President George W. Bush, Philadelphia, Penn., May 14, 2001

Biden is a dipshit.

Biden is a dipshit.

Oh I see, you had no point. Just wanted to call him a name. Feel better now?

It's not DOCTOR Pepper.
It's DR Pepper.

2000s.aspx

Are you a true idiot or just play one one these boards:badgrin:

Forum List

Back