Why Have Unwanted Pregnancies Increased After The Advent of The Birth Control Pill?

Oh!! Well then. ::cough:: I'm 34.

I knew you were lying! .... such a biatch!!!

And don't you forget it, lil missy!

surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif

More than all that, it has radically altered the basic economic reality of the country, and changed demographic trends greatly.

Unwanted pregnancies, abortions and single mothers have increased dramatically since the invention of the birth control pill in the 1960's. It seems that the birth control pill led to unintended negative consequences.

The original intention of the birth control pill was to reduce unwanted pregnancies. In fact, the pill has led to more unwanted pregnancies than ever before in human history. Since the invention of the pill, there are more single mothers, more abortions and more bastard children than ever before in human history.

This is because the birth control pill promised to eliminate the consequences of pre-marital sex. In turn, this led to the social acceptance of pre-marital sex. In turn, this led to a dramatic increase in pre-marital sex. In turn, this led to a dramatic increase in out-of-wedlock-births. In turn, this led to the social acceptance of single mothers and bastard children.

Therefore, it is clear that the advent of the birth control pill ironically led to more unwanted pregnancies and more unwanted children and more abortions.

In the 60's there was no threat from STDs (due to the advent of antibiotics), pregnancy was avoidable with the pill. This led the the notion that there were no negative consequences from pre-marital sex. This led to the increase of pre-marital sex. This led to the social acceptability of pre-marital sex. This led to unwanted pregnancies.

This was the best part.

I base my views on reason, commonsense and my personal experience.

You should finish it with "no actual data".

Would you have wanted your mother to have an abortion? Of course not. Nobody would.

Of course i would. I have told her many times she would have been much better off not to have had any of us.

I am so sorry for you syrenn. I feel your pain. Only troubled people wish that they were never born.

Oh bullshit.

God you - seriously. NO IDEA how you survived to the age of accountability. You probably 'console' women in real life so you can cop a feel.

Would you have wanted your mother to have an abortion? Of course not. Nobody would.

Of course i would. I have told her many times she would have been much better off not to have had any of us.

I am so sorry for you syrenn. I feel your pain. Only troubled people wish that they were never born.

You cant read can you? Or if you can.... don't understand what you are reading.

i think abortion is the responsible option.

You cant read can you? Or if you can.... don't understand what you are reading.

Aren't you grateful that your mother gave birth to you????

Oh bullshit.

God you - seriously. NO IDEA how you survived to the age of accountability. You probably 'console' women in real life so you can cop a feel.

Was i not clear in what i said Boop? Or is he just dumb as a sack of rocks?

No offense meant to a sack of rocks either.... as they do have purpose in life.

That is neither here nor there. I said, of which you did not understand, HER life would have been better off not having children.

As for grateful for the life, of course. For the life i had growing up..... absolutely not.

As i said.... her life would have been better NOT being married to the man she was married to....and having children by him. If i had been her friend when she was pregnant i would have strongly suggest her getting abortions for ever last one of us.

Last edited:

Oh bullshit.

He's either willfully obtuse, or the ultrasound showed no gray matter and he was delivered anyway.

Oh bullshit.

I am bewildered syrenn, I didn't get your meaning, please explain.

I thought that most all people are grateful to their mother for, at the very least, giving birth to them. Are you grateful that she gave birth to you or would you prefer that she had an abortion and you died in her womb?

I really am confused, please spell it out to me.

Okay, I'm going with the ultrasound theory.

Oh bullshit.

He's either willfully obtuse, or the ultrasound showed no gray matter and he was delivered anyway.

I think you are on to something here!!!
:thup:

That is neither here nor there. I said, of which you did not understand, HER life would have been better off not having children.

As for grateful for the life, of course. For the life i had growing up..... absolutely not.

As i said.... her life would have been better NOT being married to the man she was married to....and having children by him. If i had been her friend when she was pregnant i would have strongly suggest her getting abortions or ever last one of us.

OK, but you are not your mother's friend, you are her daughter. As her daughter, at the very least, you ARE grateful that she gave birth to you and she did not let you die in her womb.

No one would call for their own abortion so it is wrong to call for anyone else's, IMO. Isn't this the epitome of the golden rule?

Last edited:

As i said.... her life would have been better NOT being married to the man she was married to....and having children by him. If i had been her friend when she was pregnant i would have strongly suggest her getting abortions or ever last one of us.

OK, but you are not your mother's friend, you are her daughter. As her daughter, at the very least, you ARE grateful that she gave birth to you and she did not let you die in her womb.

Comprehension is not your strong suit, is it.

I realize you only have so many options for setting us gals straight, but you actually can choose to shut up when you read something you don't want to see.

I thought that most all people are grateful to their mother for, at the very least, giving birth to them. Are you grateful that she gave birth to you or would you prefer that she had an abortion and you died in her womb?

He plays the fool..... not very well though.

He plays the fool..... not very well though.

No, he's very transparent.

And still so very icky.

Forum List

Back