Why has Obama not done anything about Baltimore riots

Again, you are completely dishonest. Have you ever tried making an argument that might persuade anyone of anything?

I'm dishonest because the fact that my words are 100% factual doesn't change that they work against the aims of your filthy party to end civil rights? :eek:

Or it could be that you're just as stupid as a fucking brick.. :dunno:
That's your problem, you don't know the difference between facts and opinions. You've been watching FOX News conflate the two for so long that you've forgotten. Assuming you ever knew.

No, you are simply lying, you don't believe any part of it, and neither does anyone else. You just like the way it sounds.

All you do is call people stupid, or liars. I guess you like the way it sounds.

I'll be damned before anyone tells me "what I believe."
You have no fucking idea what you believe or don't believe until you watch FOX News.

Sure, and that comes from someone who gets his education from the political establishment.

You don't just send in federal troops without some sort of local request. Is OP really that stupid?
I believe the governor issued a
You WANT the federal government to intervene?

Will you guys please make up your minds?
when obama butts in, it is not needed, when he doesnt it is. This is not Ferguson, this is Baltimore.
What do you have, a few broken windows and a burned car?

And another dead negro.

And a burned down nursing home... And a TV Station And....

Yeah, the dummies aren't hurting the Police. They're only hurting themselves and their own Community. Cops are actually laughing at em. Most of them don't live in that Shithole. They'll be returning to their nice safe homes today.

These rioters are just plain dumb. They're embarrassing their race. If you're gonna riot, at least do it right. Burning down liquor stores and nursing homes is just pure ignorance.

All my lib friends in MD are considering buying a gun they are so freaked out out right about now.

I've always suggested all Americans consider acquiring Concealed Carry permits. Civil Unrest will be the norm someday. However, i am surprised your lib friends are considering it. That's interesting.

You don't just send in federal troops without some sort of local request. Is OP really that stupid?
when obama butts in, it is not needed, when he doesnt it is. This is not Ferguson, this is Baltimore.

And another dead negro.

Yeah, the dummies aren't hurting the Police. They're only hurting themselves and their own Community. Cops are actually laughing at em. Most of them don't live in that Shithole. They'll be returning to their nice safe homes today.

These rioters are just plain dumb. They're embarrassing their race. If you're gonna riot, at least do it right. Burning down liquor stores and nursing homes is just pure ignorance.

All my lib friends in MD are considering buying a gun they are so freaked out out right about now.

I've always suggested all Americans consider aquiring Concealed Carry permits. Civil Unrest will be the norm someday. However, i am surprised your lib friends are considering it. That's interesting.

That's what I thought. But fear for your own safety trumps politics apparently.

the longer this thread continues, the longer the RW's on this board showcase their stupidity.

end of story.

And another dead negro.

I've always suggested all Americans consider aquiring Concealed Carry permits. Civil Unrest will be the norm someday. However, i am surprised your lib friends are considering it. That's interesting.

That's what I thought. But fear for your own safety trumps politics apparently.

Hope so. Because things are gonna get much worse. Only you can truly protect yourself and your loved ones. As you're seeing in Baltimore, it wouldn't be wise depending solely on Government for your protection. It often doesn't have the will or concern to protect you. Like in Baltmore, it can often be about Politics. The dummy Mayor gave the thugs their "Space" to rape & pillage.

So in the end, you are on your own. Acquire a firearm and a Concealed Carry permit. Protect yourself and your family. It's the most wise and logical option.

I'm all for Revolution. But these rioters really are pitiful. They're just too damn ignorant to be Revolutionaries. Burning liquor stores, auto parts stores, and nursing homes only hurts themselves and their Community.

It doesn't hurt the Police in any way. Most of them don't live in that miserable shithole. They'll be returning to their safe comfy homes tonight. So they're pretty much laughing at these rioters. If they wanted to show the Police, they've failed miserably at that. The Police are just glad they don't have to live there.

You really are this stupid. Evidently the very mention of Obama incites racism and civil unrest. How stupid would you have to be to actually believe something that obviously disingenuous?

The hates sites are programming you drones to call your intellectual superiors "stupid?" :rofl:

Boi, lets try this - not because it will open your eyes and get you to engage in rational debate, but so that others can join me in mocking you....

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night, in the dorms, we discussed neocolonialism, Franz Fanon, Eurocentrism, and patriarchy. When we ground out our cigarettes in the hallway carpet or set our stereos so loud that the walls began to shake, we were resisting bourgeois society's stifling conventions. We weren't indifferent or careless or insecure. We were alienated.

But this strategy alone couldn't provide the distance I wanted, from Joyce or my past. After all, there were thousands of so-called campus radicals, most of them white and tenured and happily tolerant. No, it remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names." -- Barack Obama

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home. . . . What I think we know — separate and apart from this incident — is that there is a long history in their country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately, and that’s just a fact." —President Obama on Gates’ arrest.

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person..." --Barack Obama

"I don’t believe it is possible to transcend race in this country. Race is a factor in this society. The legacy of Jim Crow and slavery has not gone away. It is not an accident that African-Americans experience high crime rates, are poor, and have less wealth. It is a direct result of our racial history." -- Barack Obama

"That's just how white folks will do you. It wasn't merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn't know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn." -- Barack Obama

You really are this stupid. Evidently the very mention of Obama incites racism and civil unrest. How stupid would you have to be to actually believe something that obviously disingenuous?

The hates sites are programming you drones to call your intellectual superiors "stupid?" :rofl:

Boi, lets try this - not because it will open your eyes and get you to engage in rational debate, but so that others can join me in mocking you....

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night, in the dorms, we discussed neocolonialism, Franz Fanon, Eurocentrism, and patriarchy. When we ground out our cigarettes in the hallway carpet or set our stereos so loud that the walls began to shake, we were resisting bourgeois society's stifling conventions. We weren't indifferent or careless or insecure. We were alienated.

But this strategy alone couldn't provide the distance I wanted, from Joyce or my past. After all, there were thousands of so-called campus radicals, most of them white and tenured and happily tolerant. No, it remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names." -- Barack Obama

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home. . . . What I think we know — separate and apart from this incident — is that there is a long history in their country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately, and that’s just a fact." —President Obama on Gates’ arrest.

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person..." --Barack Obama

"I don’t believe it is possible to transcend race in this country. Race is a factor in this society. The legacy of Jim Crow and slavery has not gone away. It is not an accident that African-Americans experience high crime rates, are poor, and have less wealth. It is a direct result of our racial history." -- Barack Obama

"That's just how white folks will do you. It wasn't merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn't know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn." -- Barack Obama
That's all very interesting I'm sure. Any original thoughts of your own dip shit?

That's all very interesting I'm sure. Any original thoughts of your own dip shit?

18vhub1yypqu6jpg.jpg

Forum List

Back