Is Obozo About To Lynch Hillary?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
When he appointed Lynch to be his DOJ well I got to thinking. Why would a democrat president appoint somebody who has put EIGHT Hillary Clinton fund raisers in PRISON?

The last one being one the the FOUNDERS of the current Clinton Foundation.
She has been putting Clinton fund raisers and other staff in prison for almost seven years now. Seems to me the LAST place democrats would want her is in the DOJ.

Elizabeth Warren has her own problems as she is facing bank/loan/wire fraud charges over 10 million for that college she headed. Democrats have NOT put out who is truly going to run for president just a pony in a dog and pony show.
Maybe the anti-America Kerry?

Oh the background on Lynch making a habit of beating Hillary.
Obama s attorney general pick wants to throw the book at convicted Hillary Clinton bundler

I't going to be like watching a fight between 2 scorpions... a battle to the death.

everyone stand back,and put on a flack jacket, Dankfur is thinking.

Something is bound to explode.

I'd love to see it, but the last time a democrook went after a fellow traveler someone killed Trotsky in Mexico.

Seven bundlers prosecuted!?

It's almost, like -- Like the whole gang is a bunch of criminals or sumpthin

Interesting possibility of an Obama '16 strategy.....if He manages to get every potential Democrat candidate behind bars they'll have nobody left to nominate except Him.

Unconstitutional? Yeah, but that's all behind us here in post-constitutional America.

Interesting possibility of an Obama '16 strategy.....if He manages to get every potential Democrat candidate behind bars they'll have nobody left to nominate except Him.

Unconstitutional? Yeah, but that's all behind us here in post-constitutional America.

I agree, An unconstitutional third term is probably more likable to the electorate than the eventual GOP nominee.

I agree, An unconstitutional third term is probably more likable to the electorate than the eventual GOP nominee.

Third term nothing!

Martial Law for 10 years.

I't going to be like watching a fight between 2 scorpions... a battle to the death.
Obama and Hillary do NOT like each other. Her the DOJ with all the records she ALREADY has? Democrats have simply NOT put up the REAL runner. But who will it be?

How likely do you think it is that the eventual Democratic nominee is someone other than Hillary?

Obama and Hillary do NOT like each other. Her the DOJ with all the records she ALREADY has? Democrats have simply NOT put up the REAL runner. But who will it be?

How likely do you think it is that the eventual Democratic nominee is someone other than Hillary?
You find who democrats are busy cleaning up the background on and you have her replacement. The party has sold out to Islam, maybe another islamic.

You find who democrats are busy cleaning up the background on and you have her replacement. The party has sold out to Islam, maybe another islamic.

That wasn't my question. I didn't ask you who you thought was going to be the nominee. I asked how likely do you think it is that it won't be Clinton. So, how likely? Are you 80% sure? 90% More?

That wasn't my question. I didn't ask you who you thought was going to be the nominee. I asked how likely do you think it is that it won't be Clinton. So, how likely? Are you 80% sure? 90% More?
90%. To many things adding up to say NO both inside and outside the beltway. Even liberal news is starting to tear her up. 90% I will go with that.

90%. To many things adding up to say NO both inside and outside the beltway. Even liberal news is starting to tear her up. 90% I will go with that.

Interesting! That's surprisingly high. Question: Given that, would you be willing to make a bet where you pay $40 if she's the nominee and you get $15 if she isn't?

Forum List

Back