Why has Obama not done anything about Baltimore riots

NLT

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2011
Why has Obama not addressed the rioting in Baltimore? Please respond

Maybe he learned not to from Ferguson. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. What's the man supposed to do? Maybe he could send his new AG to get the police prosecution started. You like that idea?

Maybe he learned not to from Ferguson. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. What's the man supposed to do? Maybe he could send his new AG to get the police prosecution started. You like that idea?

He needs to tell his Bros to behave

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

One of my son's friends is a prominent Utah GOP leader who tells me that the far right reactionaries here and nationally are jeopardizing the party's chances statewide (in opposing the compromise legislation to diminish the minority far right's over dominance in candidate selection) and nationally with its loony tunes approach of 'all or nothing.'

One of my son's friends is a prominent Utah GOP leader who tells me that the far right reactionaries here and nationally are jeopardizing the party's chances statewide (in opposing the compromise legislation to diminish the minority far right's over dominance in candidate selection) and nationally with its loony tunes approach of 'all or nothing.'
STFU liar, you still need to respond to yurts Kicking your ass in the FZ

Sure Jake, we believe you. :)

well, tell your son I disagree ... the RWs have totally crushed Obama. Crushed him to the point he won't run for POTUS in 2016.

Good job, dupes !!!

STFU liar, you still need to respond to yurts Kicking your ass in the FZ
You are derailing this thread while I am making mush of Yurt and you. :lol: The great majority of America has no use for the lying far right loonies.

You WANT the federal government to intervene?

Will you guys please make up your minds?
when obama butts in, it is not needed, when he doesnt it is. This is not Ferguson, this is Baltimore.

Forum List

Back