Why Gun Control is Bullshit

The fact of the matter is that if you want a gun to protect yourself against the government you are living a fantasy because the united states military is the most powerfull army ever. So really what are small arms going to do against the military. However i am not saying that gun control laws should be passed as i belive that we have a right to bear arms.

insurgent groups with crappier arms than US citizens have kept us bottled up in Afghanistan for over 10 years.

No, what's kept us "bottled up" is that the people we are trying to prop up have no credibility with their own people.

If our goal was to subdue Afghanistan and turn it into a colonial state, we could do that. Easily.

But come to think of it, I think you might be happier living in Afghanistan, guy.

They are a bunch of religious assholes with weapons who oppress the shit out of their women. This would be like fucking paradise to you. I even think they ban abortion.

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

Thomas Jefferson

Jefferson was smarter than most.

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

Thomas Jefferson

This was the guy who went home to rape his slave after he said "All men are created equal".

Thomas Jefferson

This was the guy who went home to rape his slave after he said "All men are created equal".

Yawn.

One has nothing to do with the other.

Hey hey hey if only someone would say the same thing over and over and fuking over about gun control and abortions, then things would change. I am sure of it. LMAO.

Don't any of you right wing wack jobs that spend all day, every day, saying the same things over and over about guns and abortions, don't any of you have a fuking JOB?

If not, you need to get one. And a life. IMO.

Hey hey hey if only someone would say the same thing over and over and fuking over about gun control and abortions, then things would change. I am sure of it. LMAO.

Don't any of you right wing wack jobs that spend all day, every day, saying the same things over and over about guns and abortions, don't any of you have a fuking JOB?

If not, you need to get one. And a life. IMO.

And here we have a perfect example of a 2 dimensional sheep.

If one supports the second amendment then he must be right wing against abortions and a religious nut.

This might make your head explode but i am an atheist, I support a woman's right to do with her body what she will, I support gay marriage, and any other aspect of personal liberty.

Try and get out of your 2 dimensional box it really limits your ability to think.

And FYI it's not even 8 AM here I have been up for 3 hours and have already finished much of my paperwork for end of month.

Yawn.

I think it shows the mentality of the people who founded this country, and why we shouldn't treat what they wrote like it was inscribed on a stone tablet from God.

There might have been a good reason for people to have firearms in 1776, but not so much in 2013.

Yawn.

I think it shows the mentality of the people who founded this country, and why we shouldn't treat what they wrote like it was inscribed on a stone tablet from God.

There might have been a good reason for people to have firearms in 1776, but not so much in 2013.

God?

I don't treat anything as written by god because there is no god.

And to say that people do not need to protect themselves today but they did in 1776 is beyond moronic and bordering on mentally retarded.

[

God?

And to say that people do not need to protect themselves today but they did in 1776 is beyond moronic and bordering on mentally retarded.

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of the family than a bad guy.

No, today we have police forces and home security systems. You don't need a gun.

[

God?

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of the family than a bad guy.

No, today we have police forces and home security systems. You don't need a gun.

That stat is bullshit so stop repeating it.

And if the chance of a bad guy breaking in is very small then 43 times that likelihood is still very small.

BTW the likelihood of one of my guns being used to injure my wife is 0.

I don't give a rat's ass what anyone else's likelihood is.

[

God?

And if the chance of a bad guy breaking in is very small then 43 times that likelihood is still very small.

Every gun nuts says that until there is a tragedy.

If the chances are very small, then you don't need guns.

No stupid, now tell me again how gun control laws wont do anything but other laws do. And Try to make sense at the same time

He just explained it to you. I suppose it didn't register in that liberal mindset you have. Liberals seem to think that if we pass a law of any kind whatsoever, everybody will obey it.

Thar is REALLY stupid!

how many "tragedy" do you know of ??

there is no "NEED" for a gun, nor is there a "WANT".., have you ever heard about a "RIGHT" ???????

expand my avatar and read it, if you "NEED" any further explanation, just ask any Patriot......., OK ?

No when there is absolutely no chance of being the victim of a violent crime then there is no need for guns.

Let me know when that day comes.

The left doesn't think things through very carefully.

That's not their goal to begin with. Tyranny, oppression and control are their goals.

As I read the replies from all you far right wingers, I can't help but visualize a bunch of parrots sitting on perches chirping:
tyranny...oppression...control...tyranny...oppression...control...tyranny...oppression...control

You far right wing criminal ass lickers lost all credibility when you even opposed universal background checks to keep murders, felons and wife beaters from being able to buy a gun safely and easily. You are now aiding and abetting murders, felons and wife beaters.

wQXdToZ.jpg

The fact of the matter is that if you want a gun to protect yourself against the government you are living a fantasy because the united states military is the most powerfull army ever. So really what are small arms going to do against the military. However i am not saying that gun control laws should be passed as i belive that we have a right to bear arms.
Explain how the US military lost the war in Iraq.

Yawn.

Let's not forget JoeB131's mentally of directly endorsing the Nazi Gun Control Laws and the disarming of Jews.

Here's a link that forever binds you to your religious support of the Fuhrer:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/281225-joeb131-endorses-nazi-disarming-of-jews.html

Last edited:

how many "tragedy" do you know of ??

there is no "NEED" for a gun, nor is there a "WANT".., have you ever heard about a "RIGHT" ???????

expand my avatar and read it, if you "NEED" any further explanation, just ask any Patriot......., OK ?

I've known of two people who took their own lives with guns that they or a member of their family bought for protection. One was my next door neighbor.

Also, don't want to break this to you, there are no "rights". There are only privilages that the rest of society lets you have. It isn't a right if it can be taken away from you. Any fool who thinks he has "rights" needs to look up Japanese-Americans, 1942, for clarification.

Incidently, I don't think of patriotism to let a few greedy gun companies market their products to crazy people because they are greedy.

Yawn.

Let's not forget JoeB131's mentally of directly endorsing the Nazi Gun Control Laws and the disarming of Jews.

Here's a link that forever binds you to your religious support of the Fuhrer:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/281225-joeb131-endorses-nazi-disarming-of-jews.html

You mean the one were we established Hitler LIBERALIZED Germany's gun laws to make guns easier to get than they were under the Weimar Republic?

Forum List

Back