Why Gun Control is Bullshit

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTJVARoj7gc]Why Gun Control is Bullshit - YouTube[/ame]

That's not their goal to begin with. Tyranny, oppression and control are their goals.

Two Posts Merged, to bring OP into compliance. Opening Posts require relevant personal Input by the Poster, not just a copy and paste or a link.

Last edited by a moderator:
The left doesn't think things through very carefully.

That's not their goal to begin with. Tyranny, oppression and control are their goals.

The left believes that everyone must be the same. They want to control OUTCOME, not just give everyone the same shot.

I WILL NOT CONFORM. I WILL NOT PARTICIPATE. I am an American and I will NOT stand in line for your handouts.

Hell if no actions help anything then Why are there any laws in the first place?

Laws are written to create order (from chaos) among the law abiding citizenry, which consists of most people. Laws are written to create a uniform code and expectations in commerce and trade, etc. So long as those laws are just (not violating your natural unalienable rights), they will be followed --- happily.

However, a law written to create order among those prefer chaos (criminals) is ineffectual, and only hinders the law abiding. Also, lawyers and politicians are aware of this, therefore they know their gun control laws are useless and incapable of solving the problem they pretend to be attempting to solve. It's a pretense to disarm the citizenry that's been ongoing since 1946, after the Battle of Athens, Tennessee.

So let me throw the question back at you now:

Why not write a law that bans murder, wouldn't that solve the problem?

Last edited:
No stupid, now tell me again how gun control laws wont do anything but other laws do. And Try to make sense at the same time

Hell if no actions help anything then Why are there any laws in the first place?

Laws are written to create order (from chaos) among the law abiding citizenry, which consists of most people. Laws are written to create a uniform code and expectations in commerce and trade, etc. So long as those laws are just (not violating your natural unalienable rights), they will be followed --- happily.

However, a law written to create order among those prefer chaos (criminals) is ineffectual, and only hinders the law abiding. Also, lawyers and politicians are aware of this, therefore they know their gun control laws are useless and incapable of solving the problem they pretend to be attempting to solve. It's a pretense to disarm the citizenry that's been ongoing since 1946, after the Battle of Athens, Tennessee.

So let me throw the question back at you now:

Why not write a law that bans murder, wouldn't that solve the problem?

Is someone suggesting that gun laws will eliminate all gun violence? Whoops! Strawman shot down just like that.

They don't "think" at all, except perhaps at the highest levels, but it's quite obvious their ultimate goal is the destruction of western society.

The common bed wetter is just a lemming that will fight over the chance to leap off the cliff.

Gun control has -nothng- to do with public safety.
Gun control has -everything- to do with the state having a monopoly on force and the recognition that this cannot happen so long as the citizenry remains armed.

Gun control has -nothng- to do with public safety.
Gun control has -everything- to do with the state having a monopoly on force and the recognition that this cannot happen so long as the citizenry remains armed.

Bzzzzzzz wrong. Try again.

I have had guns in my home since 1968. I have carried a gun concealed on my person since 1971. Ihave raised 4 children, taught them to safely handle guns and how to shoot without a single accident. How can anyone say that it is dangerous for me to have a gun unless they intend to do me harm?
I have never had to shoot anyone and I hope that I never am forced to shoot, but I will if I have to.
I am not a threat to society and I am not a danger to my friends when they come to visit.
How does limiting the guns I can buy make society safer?
How does limiting the size of magazines that I can own make society any safer?
How does requiring me to go through a background check make society any safer?
How can restricting my rights make society any safer?

What you really want to do is restrict criminals - not me.
What you are really affraid of is criminals - not my guns.
What you don't understand is that laws are in place to prosecute those who commit crimes. I really think we should use those laws and not pass any more new laws until the ones in place are used to the fullest extent of the law. You really can't prevent crime with laws. You have to prosecute those who break the laws. You can't arrest someone who might break the law in the future - you would be in jail because it is very likely that you speed - in spite of the fact that we have laws against exceeding the limit.

Just a few days ago a liberal paper in Everett, WA. came out with a story expressing their indignance with the seizing of telephone records of a national paper - violating their first amendment rights. I wrote a letter to the editor reminding them that they had been in support of the gun ban and that was a violation of my second amendment rights. I asked if they only supported the rights that they had as a defense of their operation or whether all the rights should be defended. I haven't heard back yet so I doubt it made any difference to them but it should! All our rights should be strongly defended because if they can restrict one then they can restrict them all. Those rights can be taken away from all of us one little piece at a time until we no longer have any rights at all.
Don't believe it can happen? It did in England - it is happening in Austalia and New Zealand. All the while telling their subjects that they don't want all the guns - they just want to take the dangerous guns. It took England about a hundred years to get all the guns by taking them a little at a time but now there are no legal guns in the homes in England. The people who own those homes are told to run away if they are robbed and contact the police. If they try to defend themselves or their property they are charged with a crime. - for defending themselves and their property!
That won't happen in the USA though and not because our government wouldn't do it. It won't happen in the USA because no matter what law they pass we know that we have an inalienable right to defend ourselves. We have a right to the means to defend ourselves. We have the right and duty to defend the constitution and the people who believe in it.

We are the ones who instituted the government. We are the one who granted very limited powers to it. We are the ones who own the government and the government is supposed to serve and protect the people and their rights. When they no longer do that we have a duty to replace that government with one that will.

The second amendment is very clear on what it says. The problem is it sates two different things. It says that the right to bear arms shall NOT be infringed but it also says that we have the right to keep a militia trained and ready to fight being necessary to the free state. (Not exact words). So both conservatives and liberals are picking out the parts that argue their side which doesn't get us anywhere.

The second amendment is very clear on what it says. The problem is it sates two different things. It says that the right to bear arms shall NOT be infringed but it also says that we have the right to keep a militia trained and ready to fight being necessary to the free state. (Not exact words). So both conservatives and liberals are picking out the parts that argue their side which doesn't get us anywhere.

Or you can just go to the Ratification debates and the Virgina Declaration of Rights, and other documents that preceded the Second Amendment and you'll understand 100% what it means.

The second amendment is very clear on what it says. The problem is it sates two different things. It says that the right to bear arms shall NOT be infringed...
The right of the people shall not be infringed.

but it also says that we have the right to keep a militia trained and ready to fight being necessary to the free state.
No. It says that such a militia is necessary; it neither confirms nor confers any such right, nor changes the fact that the right of the people - not the state, not the militia - is protected.

The fact of the matter is that if you want a gun to protect yourself against the government you are living a fantasy because the united states military is the most powerfull army ever. So really what are small arms going to do against the military. However i am not saying that gun control laws should be passed as i belive that we have a right to bear arms.

The fact of the matter is that if you want a gun to protect yourself against the government you are living a fantasy because the united states military is the most powerfull army ever. So really what are small arms going to do against the military. However i am not saying that gun control laws should be passed as i belive that we have a right to bear arms.

insurgent groups with crappier arms than US citizens have kept us bottled up in Afghanistan for over 10 years.

Germany, Japan, Italy, the UK, France- all severely limit who can own a firearm.

They are every bit as free as we are and they don't deal with 30,000 gun deaths a year like we do.

Forum List

Back