Why Global Warming is total bullshit 101

AGW will have to have its own wing in the Museum of Scientific Fakes, Frauds and Hoaxes
Meh...It'll end up a roadside tourist trap curiosity like Ruby Falls, Wall Drug and The Thing!?

Big_duck_web.jpg

I thought the "science" was "settled"? Why can't you give an answer?

If you don't know the answer, you haven't been paying attention. :cool:

I already know the non-answer.

Why don't you?

Then why ask? Sorry, rhetorical question. It's because you're a douchebag, who'd rather sling mud than actually increase anyone's knowledge. You already knew, so you're just playing games here. I'm glad you let everyone in on your scam.

If you don't know the answer, you haven't been paying attention. :cool:

Why don't you?

Then why ask? Sorry, rhetorical question. It's because you're a douchebag, who'd rather sling mud than actually increase anyone's knowledge. You already knew, so you're just playing games here. I'm glad you let everyone in on your scam.

No, it's not that at all.

Are you still Goggling for the answer as to "which acid is causing the ocean to turn acidic"? because there are follow up questions and unless I get you on record as to which imaginary acid is causing the deadly drop in pH none of the follow ups will matter.

Odd that you can't link to some "Settled science" paper that shows a huge increase in a particular acid, no?

Why don't you?

Are you still Goggling for the answer as to "which acid is causing the ocean to turn acidic"? because there are follow up questions and unless I get you on record as to which imaginary acid is causing the deadly drop in pH none of the follow ups will matter.

Odd that you can't link to some "Settled science" paper that shows a huge increase in a particular acid, no?

There's only one possibility when you're talking CO2, so what's this "which acid" BS all about?

There's only one possibility when you're talking CO2, so what's this "which acid" BS all about?

(it's like pulling teeth)

Carbonic acid?

Carbonic acid?

SEE, you knew. So why'd you ask? Quit playing games. It's not like you can cite a paper that shows it isn't being formed. Whenever I pop a Coke it's there. Are you saying there's more than one kind of water around?!?! :eusa_eh:

Carbonic acid?

SEE, you knew. So why'd you ask? Quit playing games. It's not like you can cite a paper that shows it isn't being formed. Whenever I pop a Coke it's there. Are you saying there's more than one kind of water around?!?! :eusa_eh:

And the drop in ocean pH is supposedly .1, is that correct?

Carbonic acid?

How should I know what the exact drop is? YOU were the one that said you had cites. Quit being such a douche bag and playing silly games.

How should I know what the exact drop is? YOU were the one that said you had cites. Quit being such a douche bag and playing silly games.

But it's you parroting the claims. Either become conversant in the bullshit you're peddling or shut the fuck up.

When are you going to acknowledge that heat and photons aren't the same thing? Whatever you're trying to prove here about heat, has no relevance to the trajectory of a photon.

I must suppose that you get your definitions from the same science fiction texts that ian uses. Here again are the entries under photon from several scientific dictionaries.

Photon | Define Photon at Dictionary.com

Look down the page to the science dictionary.

photon - The subatomic particle that carries the electromagnetic force and is the quantum of electromagnetic radiation.

Photon - Physics Terms and Definitions by Health Dictionary

photon - A discrete quantity of electromagnetic energy. Short wavelength (high frequency) photons carry more energy than long wavelength (low frequency) photons. See Electromagnetic Radiation.

photon - Definition of photon

photon - Particle Physics a subatomic particle, having energy and momentum but no mass or electric charge, that is the quantum unit of electromagnetic radiation

And since you are so farr off in your mind on what a photon is, I doubt that you know what the word quantum means.

quantum - A discrete, indivisible manifestation of a physical property, such as a force or angular momentum. Some quanta take the form of elementary particles; for example, the quantum of electromagnetic radiation is the photon, while the quanta of the weak force are the W and Z particles.

That being said, and shown, and duely proven, you should be able to understand that we are talking about electromagnetic radiation and electromagnetic fields. Not free agents zipping about the universe. A photon is nothing more than theoretical smallest bit of measurable energy within an electromagnetic field and EM fields obey certain laws of physics and behave as I have been describing to you for months.

If you want to try and prove your case, show me a legitimate dictionary definition of a photon as a free agent that zips about the universe and never stops till it hits some solid bit of matter; or name the physical law that actually predicts and supports your claims.

You can go on ad nauseum (which you have) about my strange ideas and my strange theories but don't you find it odd that the science dictionary defines the terms being used as I use them and my claims are in accordance with the laws of nature? It is you who is off the reservation and simply making it up as you go.

[Are you really so stupid that you do not realize that chemicals are on a scale of basic to acidic?
Jesus go back to basic chemistry class in middle school and come back

The point, which you so obviously miss is that even if we burned every molecule of fossil fuel on the earth, there wouldn't be enough CO2 emission to move sea water from the alkaline side of the scale over to even the weakest acid. Acidification of the ocean is just one more hoax being gobbled up and regurgitated by the uneducated.

[Are you really so stupid that you do not realize that chemicals are on a scale of basic to acidic?

The point, which you so obviously miss is that even if we burned every molecule of fossil fuel on the earth, there wouldn't be enough CO2 emission to move sea water from the alkaline side of the scale over to even the weakest acid. Acidification of the ocean is just one more hoax being gobbled up and regurgitated by the uneducated.

No one is saying that the pH would go all the way to the acid side, just "more acid".

No one is saying that the pH would go all the way to the acid side, just "more acid".

The term is less alkaline konradv, not more acid. You can't call it acid till the PH reaches a certain point. And less alkaline than what? Less than when most of the life in the sea evolved when atmospheric CO2 was more than 10 times the present levels?

Ocean acidification is just one more hoax that the gullible undeucated gobble up like so much pablum.

because that is what Fox News tells you to think?

"Global Warming" is supposedly causing the oceans to turn "acidic" can you tell use exactly what acid they're talking about?

Are you really so stupid that you do not realize that chemicals are on a scale of basic to acidic?

If its carbonic acid how can CO2 be leaving the ocean in a feedback loop?

If its carbonic acid what percentage of the ocean must be made of it to drop the pH .1 as alleged by the Warmers and Decline Hiders

Last edited:
If its carbonic acid how can CO2 be leaving the ocean in a feedback loop?

If its carbonic acid what percentage of the ocean must be made of it to drop the pH .1 as alleged by the Warmers and Decline Hiders

Don't ask him questions like that. Math isn't his thing and you know that warmists who can do the math would never do it where it might bee seen as such a revalation from one of their own would surely open the eyes of some of the sheep and thus reduce the magnitude of the flock.

The term is less alkaline konradv, not more acid. You can't call it acid till the PH reaches a certain point. And less alkaline than what? Less than when most of the life in the sea evolved when atmospheric CO2 was more than 10 times the present levels?

Ocean acidification is just one more hoax that the gullible undeucated gobble up like so much pablum.

To-MAY-to, to-MAH-to! It's all the same. Just as 'more rich' means 'less poor'. It's a matter of degree, NOT definition.

To-MAY-to, to-MAH-to! It's all the same. Just as 'more rich' means 'less poor'. It's a matter of degree, NOT definition.

Says the guy that the definitions prove wrong. You are laughably pathetic konradv and although I wouldn't have believed it possible, your IQ seems to diminish just a bit every day.

Tell me, do you work close to powdered aluminum or some chemical thought to be associated with alzheimers? When one looks back over your posting history, a clear decline in intellectual function is evident.

You spend all your time, konradv, grasping at straws. Why not grab on to a bit of truth and pull yourself out of that intellectual cesspool you are currently residing in.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back