Global Warming Fraud-Journalist James Delingpole

James Delingpole - SourceWatch

Delingpole has an MA in English Language and Literature from Oxford University. He does not appear to have any science qualifications.

Anti-science views on climate change
In a 2009 article on the CRU email theft, Delingpole called anthropogenic climate change a "myth" and a "conspiracy".[2]
In his writing and media appearances, Delingpole regularly expresses a viewpoint that man-made climate change is not as extensive as it is described in the mainstream scientific opinion on climate change, and has linked mainstream scientific projections concerning climate change with "the atavistic impulse which leads generation after generation to believe it is the chosen one: the generation so special that it and it alone will be the one privileged to experience the end of the world; and the generation so egotistical that it imagines itself largely responsible for that imminent destruction".
When Anderegg et al published their paper on expert credibility in climate change in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Delingpole countered with the headline 'Climate change sceptics have smaller members, uglier wives, dumber kids' says new study made up by warmists'[3]
Delingpole is keen on coining terms to advance his theories. He uses the term 'ManBearPig' to parody climate science. Whilst fellow Telegraph writer Christopher Booker credits Delingpole with coining the term 'climategate'.[4]
Delingpole is quick to claim imbalance is at work , sometimes going to great lengths to make the suggestion. Criticizing Bob Ward of the Grantham Research Institute Delingpole fulminates " He is as entitled to speak out on “Climate Change” as I – a mere Oxford Eng Lit grad blogger and hack – am. But note, pray, one key difference. If ever I am called to debate about climate change on the BBC or wherever I will always be introduced as a climate change “sceptic.” " Delingpole goes on to lament that Ward's superior qualifications and scientific background are "thus lending him an aura of dignity, neutrality and lofty expertise he simply doesn’t merit." [5] To his regular readers this may seem balanced but the fact is that no scientific institution of national standing now endorses Mr Delingpole's creed of scepticism of anthropogenic global warming.

Delingpole has an MA in English Language and Literature from Oxford University. He does not appear to have any science qualifications.

In a 2009 article on the CRU email theft, Delingpole called anthropogenic climate change a "myth" and a "conspiracy".[2]
In his writing and media appearances, Delingpole regularly expresses a viewpoint that man-made climate change is not as extensive as it is described in the mainstream scientific opinion on climate change, and has linked mainstream scientific projections concerning climate change with "the atavistic impulse which leads generation after generation to believe it is the chosen one: the generation so special that it and it alone will be the one privileged to experience the end of the world; and the generation so egotistical that it imagines itself largely responsible for that imminent destruction".
When Anderegg et al published their paper on expert credibility in climate change in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Delingpole countered with the headline 'Climate change sceptics have smaller members, uglier wives, dumber kids' says new study made up by warmists'[3]
Delingpole is keen on coining terms to advance his theories. He uses the term 'ManBearPig' to parody climate science. Whilst fellow Telegraph writer Christopher Booker credits Delingpole with coining the term 'climategate'.[4]
Delingpole is quick to claim imbalance is at work , sometimes going to great lengths to make the suggestion. Criticizing Bob Ward of the Grantham Research Institute Delingpole fulminates " He is as entitled to speak out on “Climate Change” as I – a mere Oxford Eng Lit grad blogger and hack – am. But note, pray, one key difference. If ever I am called to debate about climate change on the BBC or wherever I will always be introduced as a climate change “sceptic.” " Delingpole goes on to lament that Ward's superior qualifications and scientific background are "thus lending him an aura of dignity, neutrality and lofty expertise he simply doesn’t merit." [5] To his regular readers this may seem balanced but the fact is that no scientific institution of national standing now endorses Mr Delingpole's creed of scepticism of anthropogenic global warming.

He's a journalist who concentrates on uncovering fraudulent, politically driven "science". He doesn't need any scientific credentials in order to recognize and report on the same. Neither do I.

big-ass special interests on both sides.

Your cynicism merely trivializes a serious matter—glosses over the politicization of science. Your attitude also suggests that you do not grasp the nature of the motive behind it and what is at stake.

Last edited:

Seriously?

Sourcewatch?

Calling AGW a "myth" is far too kind; it's an outright fraud. The fraud is so big that the Decline Hiders have no choice but to keep doubling down on their losing bets.

You could be richer than George Soros if you figure a way to short AGW

There is not one single experiment that shows how a 100PPM increase in CO2 does anything but remain inert.

It does not cause hurricanes, tornadoes, ocean acidification or "Global Warming"

big-ass special interests on both sides.

Your cynicism merely trivializes a serious matter—glosses over the politicization of science. Your attitude also suggests that you do not grasp the nature of the motive behind it and what is at stake.

Indeed.........you are right my friend. I couldnt give a rats ass. And thankfully, a majority of people feel the same way I do, which is all I care about.
And unlike the k00ks, I dont think it real prudent to be on the bandwagon to spend 76 trillion dollars based upon computer models that are frequently incorrect. No thanks.........people who have real responsibilites in life are not at all enamoured with having their electricity bills doubled based upon some nutty-ass theory that cannot be proven.

Most liberals think there should be a solution for every problem. Luckily, they make up less than 20% of our population.:2up:

Oddball bro.........great post w/ Carlin. Hits the nail square on the head.:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

The k00ks need to find something to do............have a beer and make a plan and stop getting hysterical over anything and everything.

Last edited:
He's a journalist who concentrates on uncovering fraudulent, politically driven "science". He doesn't need any scientific credentials in order to recognize and report on the same. Neither do I.

Notice that no one questions the bonafides of the journalists who regurgitate the pap spoon fed to them by the high priests of the warmist cult.

Seriously?

Sourcewatch?

It's all they have. Well they have Gleick but he's a bit of a liability now.:lol::lol:

calling agw a "myth" is far too kind; it's an outright fraud. The fraud is so big that the decline hiders have no choice but to keep doubling down on their losing bets.

You could be richer than george soros if you figure a way to short agw

there is not one single experiment that shows how a 100ppm increase in co2 does anything but remain inert.

It does not cause hurricanes, tornadoes, ocean acidification or "global warming"

must spread rep around first!

506_jpg.jpeg

James Delingpole is a writer, journalist and broadcaster who is right about everything. He is the author of numerous fantastically entertaining books...

Lets see...SCIENTISTS vs Non Scientists in a scientific debate...whos credible in that scenario?

ding ding ding!

SCIENTISTS!!!!

Thank you for playing we have some lovely parting gifts for you.

Lets see...SCIENTISTS vs Non Scientists in a scientific debate...whos credible in that scenario?

ding ding ding!

SCIENTISTS!!!!

Right...Because we know that scientists have never been wrong...

Like Fred Hoyle....erm...no...

Like Johann Belcher...ummm...nope...

Alchemists?...Yeah, right...

Speed of light the cosmic speed limit?...uh-uh...

Oh, never mind! :lol:

ding ding ding!

SCIENTISTS!!!!

Right...Because we know that scientists have never been wrong...

Like Fred Hoyle....erm...no...

Like Johann Belcher...ummm...nope...

Alchemists?...Yeah, right...

Speed of light the cosmic speed limit?...uh-uh...

Oh, never mind! :lol:

And they have always been proven wrong by who?

Other scientists...hmmmm..?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back