Why Fox is the Superior News Outlet.

Give a link to what you copied and pasted.

Is copypasta the reason why every PoliticalChic thread looks like the outline for a Power Point presentation?

She hasn't learned that in the reality of forums, everything you post past the 3rd sentence begins to get tuned out at a rapidly increasing rate.

It's a now tediously familiar affliction, those who think verbosity can be passed off as insight and intelligence.

I understand about your ADD...

there is medication you can take for that. Ask your doctor if it is right for you.

Does anyone disagree that Fox created a scandal with Acorn and Shirley Sherrod by presenting edited video that misrepresented the facts?

I'm not hearing a response. Does that mean everyone agrees, or are you just too busy insulting each other to have a serious discussion?

Give a link to what you copied and pasted.

Is copypasta the reason why every PoliticalChic thread looks like the outline for a Power Point presentation?

She hasn't learned that in the reality of forums, everything you post past the 3rd sentence begins to get tuned out at a rapidly increasing rate.

It's a now tediously familiar affliction, those who think verbosity can be passed off as insight and intelligence.

Ain't that the truth!

Whenever I write a post that goes beyond 3 lines, I think "shit...I'm wasting my time as no one will read this."

Yes, the only reason I heard about Acorn and Shirley Sherrod was because Fox started spreading lies about them. If Fox did not distort the truth and/or completely make things up, there would not have been a story to begin with. That is not anything to brag about.

Lemme 'Splain:

A: Acorn is Old News....stick to something new
B: I, or anyone would be nuts to open a file attached to a post (like yours)
C: The debate relative to FOX's reporting on Sherrod is all over this fucking board.

Well folks, it is now official.
Bush has been out of office long enough for 'Bush Derangement Syndrome' to have been replaced by 'Fox News Derangement Syndrome'.
The telltale sign is that W-Catcher rides off the coat-tails of a newbie in this thread.
(Great OP post!)

Ain't that the truth!

Whenever I write a post that goes beyond 3 lines, I think "shit...I'm wasting my time as no one will read this."

huh?

could you repeat that?

Yes, the only reason I heard about Acorn and Shirley Sherrod was because Fox started spreading lies about them. If Fox did not distort the truth and/or completely make things up, there would not have been a story to begin with. That is not anything to brag about.

Lemme 'Splain:

C: The debate relative to FOX's reporting on Sherrod is all over this fucking board.

A: Acorn is specifically mentioned in "the OP" so that is what we're here to discuss
B: Once I hit 15 posts I'll provide those links for you, you're right
C: I have no idea what your point was here

Lemme 'Splain:

A: Acorn is specifically mentioned in "the OP" so that is what we're here to discuss
B: Once I hit 15 posts I'll provide those links for you, you're right
C: I have no idea what your point was here

Hey, just being helpful: You do whatever you gotta do, bud.

Does anyone disagree that Fox created a scandal with Acorn and Shirley Sherrod by presenting edited video that misrepresented the facts?

If Acorn was a created scandal, then why is Acorn no longer called Acorn?
But don't worry Cappy, I'm sure you can find out their new agency name in a metro near you so you can still qualify for Fed. funds to set up a 'Bangkok' style whorehouse.
Good name, 'Bangkok', that is.

But don't worry Cappy, I'm sure you can find out their new agency name in a metro near you so you can still qualify for Fed. funds to set up a 'Bangkok' style whorehouse.

As I stated previously, they weren't cleared until after they were broken up over the scandal. Here's two links that explains the whole story.

Rachel Maddow Show

ACORN Workers Cleared Of Illegality By Outside Probe : NPR

As I stated previously, they weren't cleared until after they were broken up over the scandal. Here's two links that explains the whole story.

Rachel Maddow Show

Surprised you didn't mention 'Air America'.
Oh, that's right, they're out of air.
(Rachel Maddow, u got to be kiddin'......:lol:)

Rachel Maddow Show

I provided you two sources, and you only criticize the one. Does that mean you agree with the other? Did you even look at the links? We can't really have a discussion if you don't provide any argument.

Political Chic says Fox is the greatest

I counter that Fox doesn't provide accurate information. I provide two specific examples

In response to that I recieve a bunch of insults that do not address the issue.

That's where the conversation is so far. If you cannot argue the point and resort to petty insults, that means you have lost the argument. No one has been able to counter my point.

Lesson for the day: You cannot be a superior news outlet if you do not give accurate information.

Rachel Maddow Show

I provided you two sources, and you only criticize the one. Does that mean you agree with the other? Did you even look at the links? We can't really have a discussion if you don't provide any argument.

The link you provided for Rachel Maddow, was moved, and I ain't gonna chase. I can only get through 5-7 minutes of her show to begin with, as she's a low-rated 'Baghdad Bob' of the far left. I can even watch most of K. Olbermann in order to catch the 'worst persons in the world' segment, which is usually 45 mins. into his show.
As far as the NPR link, I read it. If the Mass. Attorney General cleared Acorn, then they must have been kosher :rolleyes:.
Nice try at cherrypickin' though.....

Why Fox is the Superior News Outlet.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Dogma is news??? :lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuPk37oRBbU]YouTube - OutFoxed-Rupert Murdoch's War On Journalism[/ame]

Forum List

Back