Why Fox is the Superior News Outlet.

The Klan thinks fox is racist. And green peace thinks msnbc is too far left.
People with iq's above room temperature go to CNN

Surprised you didn't mention 'Air America'.
Oh, that's right, they're out of air.
(Rachel Maddow, u got to be kiddin'......:lol:)

I provided you two sources, and you only criticize the one. Does that mean you agree with the other? Did you even look at the links? We can't really have a discussion if you don't provide any argument.

The link you provided for Rachel Maddow, was moved, and I ain't gonna chase. I can only get through 5-7 minutes of her show to begin with, as she's a low-rated 'Baghdad Bob' of the far left. I can even watch most of K. Olbermann in order to catch the 'worst persons in the world' segment, which is usually 45 mins. into his show.
As far as the NPR link, I read it. If the Mass. Attorney General cleared Acorn, then they must have been kosher :rolleyes:.
Nice try at cherrypickin' though.....

How's this for cherrypickin'?

FOXNews.com - ACORN Workers Cleared in NYC Pimp Video

Now is anyone going to present a legitimate argument? You know, something with facts behind it.

Last edited:
The liberal MSM clearly shilled for Obama during his campaign and, continues to do so. In fact Hannity exposed documents last night that clearly showed that they tried to cover up the Reverend Wright story while FOX was exposing it. The MSM chose to focus on Palin's wardrobe, while FOX exposed the truth about Obama's associations with complete dirtbags. In fact, it was FOX who broke the Van Jones story while the MSM ignored it right up until Obama threw his anti-american ass under the bus. At that point they were forced to report it. No more covering up was possible.

Last edited:
I provided you two sources, and you only criticize the one. Does that mean you agree with the other? Did you even look at the links? We can't really have a discussion if you don't provide any argument.

The link you provided for Rachel Maddow, was moved, and I ain't gonna chase. I can only get through 5-7 minutes of her show to begin with, as she's a low-rated 'Baghdad Bob' of the far left. I can even watch most of K. Olbermann in order to catch the 'worst persons in the world' segment, which is usually 45 mins. into his show.
As far as the NPR link, I read it. If the Mass. Attorney General cleared Acorn, then they must have been kosher :rolleyes:.

Now is anyone going to present a legitimate argument? You know, something with facts behind it.
Cherrypick this!
Fraud Map :: Rotten Acorn ::

Fact is, the videos of ACORN fully proved ACORN'S willingness to help facilitate the exploitation of minor children. ACORN can in no way defend themselves against this. The proof is on video for all to see. Funny how it's the liberal idiots out there who rush to ACORNS defense. But then it's the liberal idiots out there who are rushing to Roman Polanski's defense. Just further proof that liberals are fucking idiots to the core!

An O/P based on a conglomeration of worldnetsleezy, and michelle malkin? really?

:lol:

too funny...

fauxnews just lied to your faces and you think they're superior? pathetic... just admit you like them because they tell the lies you want to hear.

at least then the O/P would be honest.
Yeah, yeah, yeah!....FOX lied about Obama sitting in a racist church for twenty years. FOX lied about Van Jones. Anita Dunne. William Ayers. Tony Rezko. Michelle Obama, and the rest of his associations with fellow anti-american scumbags like himself.

LMAO at the liberal audacity. LMAO at the fact that as Obama continues to fail on so many levels, the lib's only recourse is to attack FOX news. It's truly becoming pathetic, but extremely funny to listen too!......The lib's desperation to defend this abject failure of a presidency is downright sad, but in many ways laughable also.

Cherrypick this!

Fact is, the videos of ACORN fully proved ACORN'S willingness to help facilitate the exploitation of minor children. ACORN can in no way defend themselves against this. The proof is on video for all to see. Funny how it's the liberal idiots out there who rush to ACORNS defense. But then it's the liberal idiots out there who are rushing to Roman Polanski's defense. Just further proof that liberals are fucking idiots to the core!

First of all, the fraud map has nothing to do with what we were talking about. Secondly, you didn't look at my previous posts about the Acorn Pimp videos, but I'll go through it again: Fox broke a story about Acorn using video that was edited down to make it seem like something happened that did not. After pushing the story constantly, the people in Congress gave in to the pressure and defunded Acorn until it broke up. It wasn't until after that Acorn was cleared of any wrong doing. They looked at the full unedited video and they didn't do anything wrong. Here are several links showing the full story, including a link to a story by Fox News themselves admitting that Acorn didn't do anything wrong. As you can see, it was reported everywhere, so this isn't cherrypicking. It just didn't get much attention.

Rachel Maddow Show

ACORN Workers Cleared Of Illegality By Outside Probe : NPR

Now, if you actually look at the evidence, and have something to say that has to do with the facts instead of ignoring the content of my post and arguing off topic, then we can have a discussion.

Look at the links, and tell me why you disagree with them.

Cherrypick this!

First of all, the fraud map has nothing to do with what we were talking about. Secondly, you didn't look at my previous posts about the Acorn Pimp videos, but I'll go through it again: Fox broke a story about Acorn using video that was edited down to make it seem like something happened that did not. After pushing the story constantly, the people in Congress gave in to the pressure and defunded Acorn until it broke up. It wasn't until after that Acorn was cleared of any wrong doing. They looked at the full unedited video and they didn't do anything wrong. Here are several links showing the full story, including a link to a story by Fox News themselves admitting that Acorn didn't do anything wrong. As you can see, it was reported everywhere, so this isn't cherrypicking. It just didn't get much attention.

Rachel Maddow Show

Now, if you actually look at the evidence, and have something to say that has to do with the facts instead of ignoring the content of my post and arguing off topic, then we can have a discussion.

Those were ACORN employees, trained and paid by ACORN. They offered advice on how to skirt the laws regarding child prostitution. They clearly showed a willingness to help facilitate in the exploitation of innocent minor children, after being told that those UNDERAGE children would be brought here for the purpose of exploiting them. If this had been ONE employee in ONE state, you might have a case. But the FACT that it happened in several states blows ACORN out of the water. They were defunded for all the right reasons, regardless of whether or not criminal charges were filed. And then there is the lil' issue of all the voter fraud they have been FULLY proven to have participated in. To include those who have been CONVICTED of participating in said voter fraud and other fraudulent issues.

Making excuses for that corrupt organization is downright asinine. But then, it's only the left wing loons who are defending it!

Cherrypick this!

Rachel Maddow Show

Those were ACORN employees, trained and paid by ACORN. They offered advice on how to skirt the laws regarding child prostitution. They clearly showed a willingness to help facilitate in the exploitation of innocent minor children, after being told that those UNDERAGE children would be brought here for the purpose of exploiting them. If this had been ONE employee in ONE state, you might have a case. But the FACT that it happened in several states blows ACORN out of the water. They were defunded for all the right reasons, regardless of whether or not criminal charges were filed. And then there is the lil' issue of all the voter fraud they have been FULLY proven to have participated in. To include those who have been CONVICTED of participating in said voter fraud and other fraudulent issues.

Making excuses for that corrupt organization is downright asinine. But then, it's only the left wing loons who are defending it!

1. You didn't look at the links and adress anything that was in them: you are still arguing off point.
2. The video only appears to show this because it was edited; if you had looked at the Maddow link you would see that the person who appeared to help actually gathered all the information he could and then immediately called the police. But you refuse to look at the whole story.
3. I am not defending anything. I am only trying to get you to recognize a proven fact written about in all news outlets, even Fox News itself. ACORN was cleared. This is an undisputed fact. Look at the links, and tell me how you can disagree with this. You have yet to present any argument that can dispute this.

Here's my challenge: present evidence that shows ACORN was not cleared of any wrong doing in the Pimp video scandal.

I was actually working as a voter registration worker in Cleveland when the ACORN registration scandal broke. I worked for a different organization but we had much the same issue.

When people say that ACORN committed voter fraud they actually mean voter registration. ACORN didn't have anything to do with actual votes during an election; all they do is register people to vote. If you register twice, it only counts once. It's not like you get an extra vote or anything.

Here's what happened where I worked: people get paid for getting people to register to vote, and the more people they get the more money they get. It only counts if they haven't registered already. They take the registrants and go through them. The computer picks it up if they're already in the system and invalidates the repeat registration and the worker doesn't get paid for that one. They just had a problem with people trying to get paid for not doing their job correctly. It was more like the workers trying to cheat money out of ACORN.

People have a problem with ACORN because they work to register underrepresented people to vote. Because Republicans know that means mostly black people, and blacks usually vote democrat, Republicans attack ACORN to try to keep blacks from getting registered to vote.

Rachel Maddow Show

1. You didn't look at the links and adress anything that was in them: you are still arguing off point.
2. The video only appears to show this because it was edited; if you had looked at the Maddow link you would see that the person who appeared to help actually gathered all the information he could and then immediately called the police. But you refuse to look at the whole story.
3. I am not defending anything. I am only trying to get you to recognize a proven fact written about in all news outlets, even Fox News itself. ACORN was cleared. This is an undisputed fact. Look at the links, and tell me how you can disagree with this. You have yet to present any argument that can dispute this.

Here's my challenge: present evidence that shows ACORN was not cleared of any wrong doing in the Pimp video scandal.
ACORN employees advice on how to facilitate the exploitation of minor children didn't constitute a crime. Fair enough. Had they enacted paperwork to help get the loans necessary, a crime would have been commited. But, that in no way excuses ACORN's actions in ANY way. Only ONE, I'll say it again, ONE employee bothered to call the police. The others did absolutely nothing but continue to offer advice. Continued to offer advice on how to help facilitate the abuse and exploitation of minor children. Hence, they were rightfully denied funding.....The most disturbing aspect of it all is the fact that our president so closely aligned himself with such an organization. To the point that he advised them on legal issues. It makes one wonder, just what legal issues did the man advise them on?

There is no defense of ACORN and their actions whatsoever. Those employees were trained by ACORN staff, period!

ACORN employees advice on how to facilitate the exploitation of minor children didn't constitute a crime. Fair enough. Had they enacted paperwork to help get the loans necessary, a crime would have been commited. But, that in no way excuses ACORN's actions in ANY way. Only ONE, I'll say it again, ONE employee bothered to call the police. The others did absolutely nothing but continue to offer advice. Continued to offer advice on how to help facilitate the abuse and exploitation of minor children. Hence, they were rightfully denied funding.....The most disturbing aspect of it all is the fact that our president so closely aligned himself with such an organization. To the point that he advised them on legal issues. It makes one wonder, just what legal issues did the man advise them on?

There is no defense of ACORN and their actions whatsoever. Those employees were trained by ACORN staff, period!

Once again, you offer no evidence. Everything you are saying is mere opinion that is not backed up by fact. Once again, someone please show me that they can back up their argument with evidence.

Ron Bloom is talking about Republicans. Political power at the end of a gun barrel? You guys are stupid.

guns.jpg

Fox and the right smear a good woman for political points they believe they "earned". Could the right be any more awful? It's why everything they touch turns to shit. Because they are a bunch of decaying turds.

I was actually working as a voter registration worker in Cleveland when the ACORN registration scandal broke. I worked for a different organization but we had much the same issue.

When people say that ACORN committed voter fraud they actually mean voter registration. ACORN didn't have anything to do with actual votes during an election; all they do is register people to vote. If you register twice, it only counts once. It's not like you get an extra vote or anything.

Here's what happened where I worked: people get paid for getting people to register to vote, and the more people they get the more money they get. It only counts if they haven't registered already. They take the registrants and go through them. The computer picks it up if they're already in the system and invalidates the repeat registration and the worker doesn't get paid for that one. They just had a problem with people trying to get paid for not doing their job correctly. It was more like the workers trying to cheat money out of ACORN.

People have a problem with ACORN because they work to register underrepresented people to vote. Because Republicans know that means mostly black people, and blacks usually vote democrat, Republicans attack ACORN to try to keep blacks from getting registered to vote.

Points of information;
First of all it was voter registration fraud that Acorn is being indicted for. Please read up:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/05/us/05acorn.html

Despite the indictments, Acorn was still receiving federal funding:
More federal funding for ACORN despite indictments | Washington Examiner

Seems like these "attacks" are legitimate. Is it your contention that if you break the law and are looked into for this crime, it is just an "attack" and not a legitimate reason to go after these businesses.
The fact is that Acorn receives federal funds (our tax dollars) and by doing so should be under more scrutiny. As well, any company that receives federal funds should be held accountable.
I realize this is off topic but your responses re acorn brought this about.

Points of information;
First of all it was voter registration fraud that Acorn is being indicted for. Please read up:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/05/us/05acorn.html

Despite the indictments, Acorn was still receiving federal funding:
More federal funding for ACORN despite indictments | Washington Examiner

Seems like these "attacks" are legitimate. Is it your contention that if you break the law and are looked into for this crime, it is just an "attack" and not a legitimate reason to go after these businesses.
The fact is that Acorn receives federal funds (our tax dollars) and by doing so should be under more scrutiny. As well, any company that receives federal funds should be held accountable.
I realize this is off topic but your responses re acorn brought this about.

Your first point actually squares with my previous post, so I don't know why you bother; there's no disagreement there.

Second, the rest of your post is a bit confusing. I don't know where you got the ideas for the rest of your post, but I never suggested ACORN shouldn't be investigated for registration fraud if that is called for. You should try reading the post before you reply.

Here's my as of yet still unmet challenge: Actually provide evidence that ACORN actually did anything wrong in the now debunked Pimp videos. No one seems to be able to recognize a simple fact that this video was edited specifically to smear ACORN by making up lies about them. This has been established, and I presented documentation to back up my claim. If you disagree with me, please do the same.

If Foxnews really had any interest in even trying to be a superior NEWS outlet, they might try following the principles of a real news outlet:

JIM LEHRER: People often ask me if there are guidelines in our practice of what I like to call MacNeil/Lehrer journalism. Well, yes, there are. And here they are:

* Do nothing I cannot defend.

* Cover, write and present every story with the care I would want if the story were about me.

* Assume there is at least one other side or version to every story.

* Assume the viewer is as smart and as caring and as good a person as I am.

* Assume the same about all people on whom I report.

* Assume personal lives are a private matter, until a legitimate turn in the story absolutely mandates otherwise.

* Carefully separate opinion and analysis from straight news stories, and clearly label everything.

* Do not use anonymous sources or blind quotes, except on rare and monumental occasions.

* No one should ever be allowed to attack another anonymously.

* And, finally, I am not in the entertainment business.

Forum List

Back