Why DON'T you carry a gun?

Nah, I'm not trolling. I will go down to the VFW this weekend and tell all of the guys that a couple guys from an Internet forum said that they don't know what a gook is.

Oh, I don't disagree about the gook argument. I'm pretty sure I've heard it used as an insult to Asians in general, and I did a quick look about it's origins as well; while some believe it's use originated in the Korean War, others believe it is much older, to the Phillipines at the turn of the century.

No, it's the pride in your father calling a random nurse of Asian descent a gook that indicated trolling to me.

EDIT : And here I am with food outstretched in my hand! :/

Nah, I'm not trolling. I will go down to the VFW this weekend and tell all of the guys that a couple guys from an Internet forum said that they don't know what a gook is.

Oh, I don't disagree about the gook argument. I'm pretty sure I've heard it used as an insult to Asians in general, and I did a quick look about it's origins as well; while some believe it's use originated in the Korean War, others believe it is much older, to the Phillipines at the turn of the century.

No, it's the pride in your father calling a random nurse of Asian descent a gook that indicated trolling to me.

Ahh: So you admit that the problem you have was "pride" in my statement. Well Pal you interjected that yourself, it was nothing I said. I mentioned how my father felt, not how I felt so all of your bullshit is on you where it belongs. You should apologize for your projection and your misunderstanding.

It's really too bad that you have to go get real-life consolation for losing an argument on the Internet. :lmao:

It's really too bad that you have to go get real-life consolation for losing an argument on the Internet. :lmao:

Heh, I didn't lose an argument. As a matter of fact I should receive an apology from you and another guy. One jumped to a conclusion without asking for a needed fact and you were flat out wrong.

Heh, I didn't lose an argument. As a matter of fact I should receive an apology from you and another guy. One jumped to a conclusion without asking for a needed fact and you were flat out wrong.
Wait, what were your qualifications again? "Mah daddy sed so!"

I don't make a habit of apologizing for being correct, fuckwit.

Ahh: So you admit that the problem you have was "pride" in my statement. Well Pal you interjected that yourself, it was nothing I said. I mentioned how my father felt, not how I felt so all of your bullshit is on you where it belongs. You should apologize for your projection and your misunderstanding.

Actually it was everything you said. All your descriptions of your father are at worst neutral, if not praising him. This includes saying he raised you right during a discussion of his hatred of Japanese, his use of the term gook, etc. If you felt something other than pride in your father for his apparent racism, you do a piss-poor job of showing it.

You don't need to apologize for being wrong, I don't expect anything but crap from you. Now you will be ignored.

You don't need to apologize for being wrong, I don't expect anything but crap from you. Now you will be ignored.
Ironic coming from the guy running around calling others a pussy. :lmao:

Actually it was everything you said. All your descriptions of your father are at worst neutral, if not praising him. This includes saying he raised you right during a discussion of his hatred of Japanese, his use of the term gook, etc. If you felt something other than pride in your father for his apparent racism, you do a piss-poor job of showing it.

LOL. Yes he hated gooks, I mean hated them. And after what he went through because of the Japanese I don't blame him for it at all.

Now personally I don't feel that way, I have nothing agaisnt oriental people and I find many of their women extremely attractive.

As far as the term "racist" goes...I don't give a shit about that term. It has a lot more use for progressives and bullshitters then real people.

Dad was a good man. He served his country, came home and got a job and kept that same job until he retired. He also was a founding member of a Search and Rescue team that has worked all over the world finding and saving those who were lost and/or injured..,free of charge I might add. And now a couple of clowns on the Internet want to talk shit about someone...You can go fly a kite and it would make as much difference. I know and respect my Pop for what he was, if you don';t like it that is fine with both of us :)

It's funny how the guy that breaks out the "Troll" stuff most often ends up wrong. Now you should just say "sorry for the misunderstanding" and go on.

Last edited:
And back on topic (sorry M-14)...

Yes, I carry a snub nose .38 now and then when I think it is a good idea. I am licensed in 31 states to do so legally.

Last edited:

LOL. Yes he hated gooks, I mean hated them. And after what he went through because of the Japanese I don't blame him for it at all.

Now personally I don't feel that way, I have nothing agaisnt oriental people and I find many of their women extremely attractive.

As far as the term "racist" goes...I don't give a shit about that term. It has a lot more use for progressives and bullshitters then real people.

Dad was a good man. He served his country, came home and got a job and kept that same job until he retired. He also was a founding member of a Search and Rescue team that has worked all over the world finding and saving those who were lost and/or injured..,free of charge I might add. And now a couple of clowns on the Internet want to talk shit about someone they don't even know. You can go fly a kite and it would make as much difference.

It's funny how the guy that breaks out the "Troll" stuff most often ends up wrong. Now you should just say "sorry for the misunderstanding" and go on.

If you really don't share your father's views against Asians, then sorry for the misunderstanding. However, I have to say that your presentation doesn't lead to that conclusion. You said a Jap nurse came into your father's room....not that your father called the nurse a Jap, that was simply the term you used. Until this post I've quoted you neither condemned your father's views nor indicated you did not share them; in fact, in your tone and in comments about how he raised your right while discussing his use of a racial epithet, you seemed to indicate you might share his views. Add to that your 'internet tough-guy' talk, calling another poster's father a pussy for his supposed trauma from his war experience (yes, you did say your father would have called him a pussy first, but you then went on to say it for yourself later), the overall impression you gave is either as a troll or as a poster who shouldn't be paid attention to.

So again, if this is all misunderstanding, my apologies, but if that is the case, I think you would do well to consider the messages you may be sending with your posts.

Forum List

Back