Why DON'T you carry a gun?

My newest toy...........

DSCF1614.jpg

How is the trigger pull? is the trigger pull also the safety? I purchased a small Ruger .380 LCP for my wife's carry gun and it is incredibly inaccurate due to the terrible trigger pull. I need to replace her Ruger.

Last edited:
People who carry firearms are far likelier to get shot – and killed – than unarmed people; Banning guns wouldn't bring down gun violence significantly because people who are committing gun crimes are getting their guns illegally in the first place. It would be impossible to get rid of guns. Of course it would be a bad thing because people love their guns for hunting, killing, etc. If your "great purpose" of guns is death, than yes, they do serve a purpose. It's my personal belief that violence and hate only results in more violence and hate. If America stopped killing people, no one would hate us.

Last edited:
People who carry firearms are far likelier to get shot – and killed – than unarmed people; Banning guns wouldn't bring down gun violence significantly because people who are committing gun crimes are getting their guns illegally in the first place. It would be impossible to get rid of guns. Of course it would be a bad thing because people love their guns for hunting, killing, etc. If your "great purpose" of guns is death, than yes, they do serve a purpose. It's my personal belief that violence and hate only results in more violence and hate. If America stopped killing people, no one would hate us.

I agree with your view about violence and hate up to a point, but think your conclusion is simplistic, not to mention hopelessly optimistic.

Violence and hate will always beget more of the same, but it is generally the case that if there are sufficient men of goodwill on either side, a route out of even the darkest and most hopeless confrontations can be found.

However, there will always, ALWAYS, be a number of people who for reasons of their own (religious, political, personal experience, whatever) are unwilling to put down the sword or compromise in any way for what is generally considered to be the greater good.

There are still plenty of people who view the world through a prism of events that was constructed decades or even centuries ago, or through religious dogma that is similarly ancient in origin, or through the bitterness of personal loss or pain.

If history shows us anything, it is that as soon as the strong lower their guard, those who have traditionally been subordinate to them will frequently line up to take a swing, and that the punches thrown can be inspired by events that the strong had considered to be no longer sensitive. People have long memories.

Then it becomes a question of how long does one turn the other cheek, the answer to which of course will vary by individual, and by the weight and number of punches being thrown.

People who carry firearms are far likelier to get shot – and killed – than unarmed people;

Oohhh, lies.

That helps your credibility!

Banning guns wouldn't bring down gun violence significantly because people who are committing gun crimes are getting their guns illegally in the first place. It would be impossible to get rid of guns. Of course it would be a bad thing because people love their guns for hunting, killing, etc. If your "great purpose" of guns is death, than yes, they do serve a purpose. It's my personal belief that violence and hate only results in more violence and hate. If America stopped killing people, no one would hate us.

Take another bong hit and turn on Comedy Central to tell you what you think....

Fucking moron.

Based on... what?
His bong.
Statistics show exactly the opposite. Conceal and Carry reduces gun violence, considerably.
But lying is the primary method of communication for the left.
Seems to me the news media would be happy to report instances of people legally carrying a gun being shot by a criminal - and yet, there are none.
What's that tell you?

100% of gunshot victims were killed by people who carry firearms

Korean War Vet, 84, Shoots Intruder Inside Home

ELIZABETH, Pa. - An 84-year-old western Pennsylvania man and Korean War vet shot and wounded a home invasion suspect, and then forgave the man's family when they came to apologize.

Police said Raymond Hiles, 25, was captured Tuesday not long after trying to break into Fred Ricciutti's Elizabeth Township home, about 15 miles south of Pittsburgh.

http://www.military.com/news/article/korean-war-vet-84-shoots-intruder-inside-home.html?ESRC=eb.nl

Don't fuck with old Vets.......They carry........

I am second amendment supporter. The only gun I own is a shotgun I used for a short foray into hunting birds back in the 80's. I have absolutely no problem with guns, but in my 54 years, I've never had a need for one for protection. You can never say never, but I don't forsee a need for one in the future.

People who carry firearms are far likelier to get shot – and killed – than unarmed people;
Based on... what?

The vast majority of people who get shot while carrying a firearm are carrying illegally. The vast majority of people who carry legally, never unholster their weapon.
Gun violence has nothing to do with guns. The problem is a lack of respect for the law or a lack of common sense.

Forum List

Back