Why don't they schedule the Super Bowl for Saturday night?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
It always seems really stupid to have the Super Bowl on Sunday....when everyone who works, has to work on Monday.

Saturday would be one of the big parties of the year, without people having to look at their watches concerned about getting home to work on Monday........

It always seems really stupid to have the Super Bowl on Sunday....when everyone who works, has to work on Monday.

Saturday would be one of the big parties of the year, without people having to look at their watches concerned about getting home to work on Monday........
What a major issue!

It is complicated and has to do with sex trafficking.

Sex traffickers not only control the border and the government, they control when you watch football games.

That has been a concern for as long as we've had the phrase Superbowl Sunday. Take a pto day, or don't get trashed.

Because it's a tradition.

First super bowl was 1967, a lot of people didn't work on Sunday and a lot of places were closed on Sunday.

We have precious few american traditions anymore so I say keep the Superbowl on Sunday.

Not that it matters to me. I quit watching anything NFL after all their BLM, and diversity bullshit and anti American players praised.

Forum List

Back