Why Don't Right Wingers Acknowledge Bush's And The Right's Part In

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
The current financial situation?

Why are they so dishonest in their debating as to say that the minute Obama stepped into office the debt increased?

Why do they not admit that it was the 2 unecessary wars that Bush and Co. got us into that STARTED or FINISHED, rather, the financial situation in the country?

Why is this?

Will you acknowledge that Obama has made it even worse and that he has a part in it?

Oh yeah, this thread is going places.

Starting off with begging the question, then a tu quoque response.

Because it is how we are conditioned. Both sides.
I will admit that Bush and the repubs screwed us with outrageous spending.
But then the dems took over, created a budget that Bush was all to eager to sign. Then Obama comes along and doubles down.

But then the dems took over, created a budget that Bush was all to eager to sign. Then Obama comes along and doubles down.

Also both sides forget the pesky point that congress is the one that has to create budgets in the first place, and who has power in the house has a huge infuence on how much money is spent.

Why are they so dishonest in their debating as to say that the minute Obama stepped into office the debt increased?

Why do they not admit that it was the 2 unecessary wars that Bush and Co. got us into that STARTED or FINISHED, rather, the financial situation in the country?

Why is this?

bush_blame_black_guy.jpg

Also both sides forget the pesky point that congress is the one that has to create budgets in the first place, and who has power in the house has a huge infuence on how much money is spent.

It's truly frightening how many people don't understand how our Government functions.

Why is this?

I have NO PROBLEM saying I had problems with Bush's spending. However, you can't blame out of control entitlement spending, Obamacare and virtually nonexistent private sector growth, which equates to uber-reductions in tax revenue on GWB. It is a result of nearly a century of nanny statism by the Progressives and the liberal left and the current administration.

Last edited:

Why is this?

bush_blame_black_guy.jpg

I know that's what that MFer is saying.

I mean...some states/cities have that rancid "Miss Bush Yet" sign...well...very little places do actually...but the fact that even one place has it. Un-effing-believable!

*SMH*

Why is this?

I have NO PROBLEM saying I had problems with Bush's spending. However, you can't blame out of control entitlement spending, Obamacare and virtually nonexistent private sector growth, which equates to uber-reductions in tax revenue on GWB. It is a result of nearly a century of nanny statism by the Progressives and the liberal left and the current administration.
So why have you always blamed it on Obama?

Why is this?

I'm not sure. This whole deficit problem began with the GOP. Prior to Reagan, there were deficits, but nothing like we've had since Reagan. And these big deficits were not necessary. They were a choice. Remember Reagan saying 'deficits are not the problem'?

Will you acknowledge that Obama has made it even worse and that he has a part in it?

Answer the question.

I didn't vote for Bush, but you sound hypocritical right now.

The overwhelming majority of our economic problems are because of the Fed, then a smaller amount of blame goes equally to your democratic heros and their republican heros.

My reply was because I've never seen you blame a democrat for anything, and yet you're attacking republicans for something you do daily.

Why is this?

So why have you always blamed it on Obama?

I have done no such thing. I have taken issue with the fact that Obama's has spent like Bush and EVERY President prior..... COMBINED... on steroids.

The general macro economics rule is that you should have surpluses during good economic times and deficits during bad ones. Yes, Obama has added to the deficits. But it would have cost us more in the long run if he hadn't. When the bottom is falling out of the economy, the federal government is supposed to increase spending in an attempt to stabilize the economy until the private sector gets back on its feet. The deficits incurred by Obama have been towards this end. Even the first deficits under Reagan were toward these ends. Bush I, and Dubya, not so much.

Forum List

Back