Why Don't Right Wingers Acknowledge Bush's And The Right's Part In

The current financial situation?

Why are they so dishonest in their debating as to say that the minute Obama stepped into office the debt increased?

Why do they not admit that it was the 2 unecessary wars that Bush and Co. got us into that STARTED or FINISHED, rather, the financial situation in the country?

Why is this?

I'm not sure. This whole deficit problem began with the GOP. Prior to Reagan, there were deficits, but nothing like we've had since Reagan. And these big deficits were not necessary. They were a choice. Remember Reagan saying 'deficits are not the problem'?

Of course it was the GOP. After all, there were no democrats during all those years right? It wasn't democrats writing budgets and forcing the presidents to sign them by vilifying them with the help of a partisan media.

Why are they so dishonest in their debating as to say that the minute Obama stepped into office the debt increased?

Why do they not admit that it was the 2 unecessary wars that Bush and Co. got us into that STARTED or FINISHED, rather, the financial situation in the country?

Why is this?

I'm not sure. This whole deficit problem began with the GOP. Prior to Reagan, there were deficits, but nothing like we've had since Reagan. And these big deficits were not necessary. They were a choice. Remember Reagan saying 'deficits are not the problem'?

I do. The downward spiral STARTED withe a RWer, a self-proclaimed "Conservative" who's now become their god, Reagan.

And it was finished by another RW, a self-proclaimed "Conservative" who's now become their drunken uncle Charlie, Bush II.

But yet, you'll see post after post after thread, after thread blaming Obama for EVERYTHING.

Hate-Wing radio lemmings lick and lap up the smut and swill that Palookas like Hannity, Limbaugh, et al push everyday that blames Obama and the left for all of society's ills.

It's uncanny!

Why is this?

Because neither point you tried to make is true

Try again?

Will you acknowledge that Obama has made it even worse and that he has a part in it?

The general macro economics rule is that you should have surpluses during good economic times and deficits during bad ones. Yes, Obama has added to the deficits. But it would have cost us more in the long run if he hadn't. When the bottom is falling out of the economy, the federal government is supposed to increase spending in an attempt to stabilize the economy until the private sector gets back on its feet. The deficits incurred by Obama have been towards this end. Even the first deficits under Reagan were toward these ends. Bush I, and Dubya, not so much.

I see you are a good puppet. You were conditioned real well. The liberals sure got their moneys worth with you.

Boooooooooooosh!

He's totally innocent right? He didn't do a damn thing and/or did everything right...didn't he?

:rolleyes:

Yeou seem to be the only one claiming this. The rest of us are admitting Bush had a hand in things. But you and those on the left completely give a pass to Obama on making things fare worse.
Or ever more tragically you actually believe he is doing the right thing by spending us into bankrupcy.

Why is this?

I understand 115 democrats voted to start that war in Iraq, and I thought the Afgan war was the "good" war? Unnecessary? Seemed pretty necessary at the time. You don't think Congress should take half the blame for the current financial situation? Both sides of the aisle?

You seem pretty quick to put it all on Bush, but no fault given to Obama or the dems? He's added what, 4.5 trillion or so to the debt but that's okay? Hey, I'm willing to categorically state that Bush43 spent way too much money, okay? But so has Obama, are you willing to agree with that?

Why is this?

Of course it was the GOP. After all, there were no democrats during all those years right? It wasn't democrats writing budgets and forcing the presidents to sign them by vilifying them with the help of a partisan media.
And not one single democratic piled on the excessive spending of the BOOOOSH! and his jolly neocon congress. :rolleyes:

Why is this?

bush_blame_black_guy.jpg

I know that's what that MFer is saying.

I mean...some states/cities have that rancid "Miss Bush Yet" sign...well...very little places do actually...but the fact that even one place has it. Un-effing-believable!

*SMH*

Well, in terms of absolutes; at the end of t he day it was a screwing but seriously there were plenty of Democrats who were complicit every step of the way. Barak voted for the bail out...remember!

I think Bush did some good things actually; taking the fight to the Terrorists good.
Giving tax breaks while fighting a war...bad. Retarded bad. Mal-practice bad.

Hyping Pat Tillman's death and Jessica Lynch's capture/rescue...unconscionably bad for a man who calls himself a Christian. Not hanging whatever officer who did it by their thumbs until they die...very un-Presidential, un-managerial, and un-human from a man who calls himself a Christian.

Medicare drug benefit...Great. Saved some people I know thousands of dollars a year.
Not budget scoring it? Insane.

Its almost as if he had an Owner's manual for the Country and read 1/4 of it. If you fight a war, you raise taxes to pay for it. Simple really. Every world leader since there was a world has done it. Not him. Was the war necessary? In Afghanistan; yes. Iraq...arguably no. If Saddam could have hit Israel with WMDs; we'd be looking at a much larger conflict than we have now...

So yeah, I can see some of what they say but I think those who think that way have selective memories of those 8 years. Very Selective.

One of the most glaring ineptitudes of his reign is his/the GOP's rejection of science. I would have been very proud of him to simply stand up and say; "Look, we'll cut taxes on the wealthy, beat the holy crap out of terrorists, do what we can to create jobs, blah blah blah.... But when it comes to science; I don't know a damn thing and neither do you Trent Lott, Bill Frist, etc... Scientists will guide science."

Will you acknowledge that Obama has made it even worse and that he has a part in it?

The general macro economics rule is that you should have surpluses during good economic times and deficits during bad ones. Yes, Obama has added to the deficits. But it would have cost us more in the long run if he hadn't. When the bottom is falling out of the economy, the federal government is supposed to increase spending in an attempt to stabilize the economy until the private sector gets back on its feet. The deficits incurred by Obama have been towards this end. Even the first deficits under Reagan were toward these ends. Bush I, and Dubya, not so much.

I see you are a good puppet. You were conditioned real well. The liberals sure got their moneys worth with you.

You see Steven, that's why you can't have a decent conversation with you guys. I have attempted to give you a serious reply, and your response? More of that Bat$hit. We're talking economics here. Don't you have anything substantive?

Why is this?

I understand 115 democrats voted to start that war in Iraq, and I thought the Afgan war was the "good" war? Unnecessary? Seemed pretty necessary at the time. You don't think Congress should take half the blame for the current financial situation? Both sides of the aisle?

You seem pretty quick to put it all on Bush, but no fault given to Obama or the dems? He's added what, 4.5 trillion or so to the debt but that's okay? Hey, I'm willing to categorically state that Bush43 spent way too much money, okay? But so has Obama, are you willing to agree with that?

I didn't see Congress out there stumping and campaigning for the war to the public at the time.

I saw Bush and Co. doing that.

Last edited:

Why is this?

What a load of crap!!!! The poor VICTIMS Reagan, BushI and Bush II had a gun to his head forcing them to sign their budgets rather than veto then. :cuckoo:

Counting interest, those three GOP presidential budgets account for $12 trillion of the $14+ trillion national debt. Obama and all the other presidents in the history of the country combined account for $2+ trillion To CON$ therefore it is Obama who is bankrupting the country. :cuckoo:

Its pretty damn funny to think the Left feels it has ZERO responsibility for the current budget crisis.

Never mind that Obama and the Dem's have spent more in 6 years then any of the previous administrations, what have we gotten for 15 trillion of public debt? More job's...no More housing....no fewer people on welfare...no more security...no..... The list of no's is staggering so tells us Dems has it been worth it?

Answer the question.

I didn't vote for Bush, but you sound hypocritical right now.

The overwhelming majority of our economic problems are because of the Fed, then a smaller amount of blame goes equally to your democratic heros and their republican heros.

My reply was because I've never seen you blame a democrat for anything, and yet you're attacking republicans for something you do daily.

The Fed? Now you may philosophically be anti-Fed, but I don't think you can show any evidence to back up that statement. The politicians made the decisions to run deficits, not the Fed.

Why is this?

bush_blame_black_guy.jpg

What a stupid inflammatory post! Bush is not the President now, is he? The current President Has made the situation worse. We need a leader, who is able to solve the problem, not blame former presidents.
You deserve the despotic government, you are working so to install. Of course, you will just blame Bush for that too.

Why is this?

I do. The downward spiral STARTED withe a RWer, a self-proclaimed "Conservative" who's now become their god, Reagan.

And it was finished by another RW, a self-proclaimed "Conservative" who's now become their drunken uncle Charlie, Bush II.

But yet, you'll see post after post after thread, after thread blaming Obama for EVERYTHING.

Hate-Wing radio lemmings lick and lap up the smut and swill that Palookas like Hannity, Limbaugh, et al push everyday that blames Obama and the left for all of society's ills.

It's uncanny!

Again, who had control of congress at the time?

I don't know if you call it "right wing" or not, but I will say this, the Bush Administration came into power with a budget surplus and with the event(s) surrounding 2001 it's my belief the Bush Administration made many errors that helped with the disaster we now face. Among those are one long protracted almost Trillion dollar war in Iraq, another in Afghanistan and domestic policy that left little to be desired. However having said that, no man is an island when it comes to Govt. and I for one will not lay the blame for those two wars, bad domestic policy, ( housing crisis, bailouts, etc. ) on the shoulders of the President or the Republicans alone. When President Obama came to power he was faced with an economy in shambles, the same two long protracted wars, and rather than address those issues with fortitude, in my humble opinion he not only continued them, but in some cases added to it in large ways with a 750 Billion dollar stimulus, 2 Trillion Dollar healthcare bill, and so on. So perhaps we should all take a step back and say this President as well as the last one have not been the best Managers at their jobs and it's high time we as the people who do the hiring in this nation held the to a higher standard be they Republican or Democrat.

Answer the question.

I didn't vote for Bush, but you sound hypocritical right now.

The overwhelming majority of our economic problems are because of the Fed, then a smaller amount of blame goes equally to your democratic heros and their republican heros.

My reply was because I've never seen you blame a democrat for anything, and yet you're attacking republicans for something you do daily.

The Fed? Now you may philosophically be anti-Fed, but I don't think you can show any evidence to back up that statement. The politicians made the decisions to run deficits, not the Fed.

The Fed controls how strong our dollar is and how much of it gets printed and how much credit gets created out of thin air.

Government could slash spending, but if the Fed coincides that with spitting out a bunch more dollars than the spending cuts won't do the average american any good. Their dollar will still be worthless.

That's why our economy is more or less on a constant decline over a large scale period of time.

Forum List

Back