Why don't liberals in NEW YORK and CALIFORNIA want to pay their FAIR SHARE of taxes?

So once again the GOP is lying to try to claim that everyone benefits from the tax bill?
Yes, everyone does benefit from the tax cuts. But if you live in a liberal shithole, you want be able to rob the federal government of their money. Lol
We keep you ah red states alive
How do you say that. You pay money into the state and take it away from the federal government. That's bullshit, now shut up and pay your fair share.
Tired of supporting your low IQ red states
You might start, once you pay your fair share in federal taxes.
Don't get me started

Yes, everyone does benefit from the tax cuts. But if you live in a liberal shithole, you want be able to rob the federal government of their money. Lol
How do you say that. You pay money into the state and take it away from the federal government. That's bullshit, now shut up and pay your fair share.
Don't get me started
I'll give you time to read the daily Democrat talking points.

Pelosi tweeted:

I want every single California Republican to understand this. Your ideology doesn’t come first. Your party doesn’t come first. The PEOPLE come first. If you fail to recognize that, you don’t belong here.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I FUCKING LOVE IT!

The more Pelosi and Moonbeam are crying, the more you know the tax bill is GREAT for America!

You nailed it....if they hate it you know it's bad for their blood sucking illegal beaners and great for legit, REAL Americans....plain and simple.

So once again the GOP is lying to try to claim that everyone benefits from the tax bill?

Yeah, your black Democrats really fuck the averages up in red states don't they?

Don't get me started

Federal taxes are based on adjusted gross income. Meaning various expenses offset against income. And those in blue states often pay more than their fair share, sending more money to Washington DC, then they can ever hope to get back. While red states suck on the government teat far more than they ever paid in taxes.

Yeah, your black Democrats really fuck the averages up in red states don't they?
Polly want a CRACKER??

Come on liberals.....time to pay your fair share. :badgrin:

liberals are full of shit when it comes to taxes

and everything else.......

That's why they are crying like stuck pigs
If not for us dems paying the taxes we do republicans would all be slopping pigs

Yup, it's time for you fricken losers to start paying your fair share.
Don't you trumpettes understand ??? We OVERPAY Our taxes keep you in SOS In case you civilians don't know what that is it's shit on a shingle

Money for state taxes should not be taxed twice

The worker never even saw that money, he should not be taxed on it again
You agreed to pay high local taxes, so you could deduct them off of federal taxes. Nope, pay your fair share.

Double taxation is ok now?
How is it a double tax? You agreed to pay high state tax. So why should you take money from the federal government?

You sound like a liberal. It is not the federal government's money. It is the people's money. To raise taxes on middle class families to fund tax cuts for the rich no matter where they live is wrong. It is a double tax because you are paying federal taxes on money going to state and local taxes. You are a hateful bitch.

If not for us dems paying the taxes we do republicans would all be slopping pigs

Don't you trumpettes understand ??? We OVERPAY Our taxes keep you in SOS In case you civilians don't know what that is it's shit on a shingle
Which one of your racist red states send more money to Washington than NY ?? And now your pigs in congress convinced you thats not enough??

Which one of your racist red states send more money to Washington than NY ?? And now your pigs in congress convinced you thats not enough??

You liberals love taxes....

Sooooo Pay emmmmm....

Obamas butt for getting us out of another Repub cesspool
What in the world are you talking about? Obama has bankrupted the nation...he doubled the national debt and had weak economic growth under 2% for his entire two terms...Jobs were almost non existent... Where do you liberals get your news from? What are they teaching you in school? I don't know about your city or town but in my city the store fronts are filling back up...the malls have no empty stores and everyone in business that I know is doing great for the first time in 8 years...cmon man do you even know what the hell you are talking about or are you repeating some drivel from a fake news channel?

Obamas butt for getting us out of another Repub cesspool
What in the world are you talking about? Obama has bankrupted the nation...he doubled the national debt and had weak economic growth under 2% for his entire two terms...Jobs were almost non existent... Where do you liberals get your news from? What are they teaching you in school? I don't know about your city or town but in my city the store fronts are filling back up...the malls have no empty stores and everyone in business that I know is doing great for the first time in 8 years...cmon man do you even know what the hell you are talking about or are you repeating some drivel from a fake news channel?
Good hearing you're all doing great BUT WTF did the orange ah have to do with it?

Why don't liberals in NEW YORK and CALIFORNIA want to pay their FAIR SHARE of taxes?
Insofar as upper-middle income and high income folks pay the most taxes, and the top 40 percent of wage earners in America pay 106 percent of the taxes, it's safe to say that liberals in CA and NY who pay taxes pay more than their fair share of taxes.

FT_15.03.23_taxesInd.png

Forum List

Back