Why don't liberals in NEW YORK and CALIFORNIA want to pay their FAIR SHARE of taxes?

Pay all your federal tax, and we can talk.

Pay more than you, loser.

I doubt it dip shit....

You just said rich liberals should pay more, dope. :laugh2:

Listening to you clowns, evidently all liberals are rich. Except John Kerry, who avoided paying his fair share, and the Clintons who are supposed to have been stone broke.

Uh, huh.
Anything else?

Not for you, figure you've gotten enough free stuff.

Pay more than you, loser.

I doubt it dip shit....

Listening to you clowns, evidently all liberals are rich. Except John Kerry, who avoided paying his fair share, and the Clintons who are supposed to have been stone broke.

Uh, huh.
Anything else?

Is that what you figure, dope?

Is it free shit or rich folks pay their fair share?:laugh2:

You dopes aren't aware enough to know when your narrative has changed.

I doubt it dip shit....

Uh, huh.
Anything else?

Hard to know if feel you are the typical lowlife liberal or one that feels they're an elitist POS.

Pelosi says the tax bill is "THE END OF THE WORLD" :badgrin:

They are clearly racist.

They don't want to lose the SALT deductions because they want the rest of then USA to SUBSIDIZE their taxes.

TAX HIKE FOR YOU LIVING IN HIGH SALT TAX AREAS....SUCK IT.

You need to pay your fair share.
Bullshit. Salt applies to all states equally.

Uh, huh.
Anything else?

Hard to know if feel you are the typical lowlife liberal or one that feels they're an elitist POS.

It is indeed hard to know.

They are clearly racist.

They don't want to lose the SALT deductions because they want the rest of then USA to SUBSIDIZE their taxes.

Democrats already pay. And have for decades.

2987025203_fc2c517522_o.jpg
It if funny how the blue states have made themselves more independent from the federal government, yet is the red states who bitch about the federal government being too big.

So then the blue states shouldn’t be concerned with the fed removing SALT deductions.

Actually, why should Blue States support the Red State leeches? Basically, that’s what the Blue States have done for years. Where’s the appreciation? Red States don’t care, all they want, are the handouts.
I’ll wait for your answer, you uneducated loser.

They are clearly racist.

It if funny how the blue states have made themselves more independent from the federal government, yet is the red states who bitch about the federal government being too big.

So then the blue states shouldn’t be concerned with the fed removing SALT deductions.

Actually, why should Blue States support the Red State leeches? Basically, that’s what the Blue States have done for years. Where’s the appreciation? Red States don’t care, all they want, are the handouts.

It seems they want blue states to pay more in federal taxes and become more federal dependent like the red states. Which seems more than a little counter to their claims the federal government is too big.

Liberals in those states pay more then all the red states do as the red states just take.

The red states are takers and have the nerve to bitch about the rich blue states that have real civilization???

Well you should be happy Dumb Ass...

You always say the rich should pay more taxes.

And as you bitch like little girls about getting your

wish you want to demean the poor little people....
you dimwit ,we already support dumb asses like you

Liberals in those states pay more then all the red states do as the red states just take.

The red states are takers and have the nerve to bitch about the rich blue states that have real civilization???

Well you should be happy Dumb Ass...

You always say the rich should pay more taxes.

And as you bitch like little girls about getting your

wish you want to demean the poor little people....
you dimwit ,we already support dumb asses like you

You're the dimwit dumb ass....

I probably pay more taxes per year than

what you make in a year....

Pay your taxes and shut up.......

They are clearly racist.

It's because all you worthless leftist traitors congregate like flies on shit in all the big cities across America - which are mostly located in blue states.

They are clearly racist.

It's because all you worthless leftist traitors congregate like flies on shit in all the big cities across America - which are mostly located in blue states.

Yet still pay more federal taxes than the majority of red states.

Loser.

Progs, if you bitch about higher taxes for the wealthy, you look like hypocritical assholes.

They are clearly racist.

Most blue States are donor States.

Why do allegedly low tax red States need more welfare?

They are clearly racist.

Most blue States are donor States.

Why do allegedly low tax red States need more welfare?

Because they have more underclass. Mississippi is 37% black. Highest percentage in the nation.

I don’t mind giving welfare to our native underclass, we don’t need to import more underclass.

When are those liberal social welfare programs going to start paying dividends?

It’s a shame that blacks so often vote against their own interests.

https://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Blacks are 13% of the population, yet receive 40% of welfare. That’s not good math.

Last edited:
Progs, if you bitch about higher taxes for the wealthy, you look like hypocritical assholes.

I can’t believe you’re still posting on this thread that you started, that been totally destroyed and has again, exposed your utter stupidity.
You’re just another easily manipulated and low educated voter, just the way Trump likes his supporters. Congratulations.

I don’t mind at all if the Federal Government reduces welfare payouts to red states...in fact, I encourage it.

Welfare is being abused. It is supposed to be a safety net, not a lifestyle.

I agree 100% there is too much welfare paid to red states. I would advocate to stop it immediately.

Funnel the welfare to illegal aliens that is intended for blacks...perfect Prog strategy.

I don’t mind at all if the Federal Government reduces welfare payouts to red states...in fact, I encourage it.

Welfare is being abused. It is supposed to be a safety net, not a lifestyle.

I agree 100% there is too much welfare paid to red states. I would advocate to stop it immediately.

Funnel the welfare to illegal aliens that is intended for blacks...perfect Prog strategy.

If republican economic policy worked they wouldn't need so much welfare. Look at Kansas for how well republican policy doesn't work.

Good hearing you're all doing great BUT WTF did the orange ah have to do with it?
See? this is what we are up against. Totally uniformed people that act silly when they run out of argument...
Orange or not the Trumpsters is getting our nation back on track economically strategically statistically globally and judicially.....

You are a tool of big business propaganda. While I have no issues with a corporate tax cut, this is not going to help the middle class. The beneficiaries will be the rich. The fact that the economy grew under Obama shows that Presidents for the most part have nothing to do with the economy. There were many jobs open before Trump took office. For example, Clinton was the beneficiary of a economy that had started growing under Bush. Trump is benefitting under a economy that started improving under Obama which is proof of that.

If not for us dems paying the taxes we do republicans would all be slopping pigs

Yup, it's time for you fricken losers to start paying your fair share.
Don't you trumpettes understand ??? We OVERPAY Our taxes keep you in SOS In case you civilians don't know what that is it's shit on a shingle
Actually you are paying a high state tax. But you want to deduct it from your federal tax. Seems like your state doesn't want to pay its fair share.

CA already pays more than red states WITH the state deduction, dope. That's more than a fair share.

Loser.

You Full of Shit liberals need to make up your mind.

One day you tell us the rich aren't paying their fare share

in taxes and then as soon as we give you a chanceMcConnell admits it. Narco Rubio and Mike Lee

to pay more you scream like little bitches.

The trouble is that the rich are not going to pay more. They will have more loopholes to benefit from and they will benefit from the business tax cuts which will be funneled to them in either dividends or higher stock prices. Certain middle class taxpayers will pay more and McConnell confirms it. Marco Rubio and Mike Lee admit this bill will not help working class Americans.

Forum List

Back