Why don't feminists fight for the most oppressed women in the world?

Feminist women are mostly rug munchers (lesbians). Maybe that explains it.

How do you propose changing the culture and beliefs of the couple billion Muslims in this world, and why do you feel it is your business?

Great deflection low quality hypocrite.
The OP is the one deflecting. If it is so fucking important to y'all, why don't YOU work on making life equitable for Muslim women? You're the ones in charge, aren't you? Are only women smart enough to solve this problem?
Funny, if there is a case involving accusations of rape in this country, you are all over the victim, calling her a liar. You pull out every case you can find that seems to show women are liars.
And then you bleed for Muslim women?
WHY am I not buying this?
Because it makes it far easier than directly answering the question posed in the OP...

People blinded by their own delusions are so hard to talk to.
So forget it.

Am I?
Please point out where you think I'm "blinded by my own delusions"

The OP asked why feminists don't fight for the rights of the most oppressed women around the world.

I gave what I feel to be a very clear and concise answer.

You retaliated by saying some garbage about stop touching women against their will (WTF??? I've NEVER done that...and neither have MOST men)

So you IMPLIED that most men do. To me, this indicates you are probably a feminist or maybe jealous/angry because no one ever wanted to touch you?
That's better. I like answers. Let's start over. We have both erred by shadow boxing with phantom enemies. My replies using the collective "you" were not directed at you personally. I don't build individual profiles of all the posters here, who said what in previous discussions. I know the general gist of the arguments and the disrespect some posters here have for women who "complain" about sexual harassment.
I apologize.
If you will shed the idea that I'm some sort of man hater or lesbian, and listen to my words, too, maybe we can have a discussion. If you want to.

So forget it.

Am I?

The OP asked why feminists don't fight for the rights of the most oppressed women around the world.

You retaliated by saying some garbage about stop touching women against their will (WTF??? I've NEVER done that...and neither have MOST men)

So you IMPLIED that most men do. To me, this indicates you are probably a feminist or maybe jealous/angry because no one ever wanted to touch you?
That's better. I like answers. Let's start over. We have both erred by shadow boxing with phantom enemies. My replies using the collective "you" were not directed at you personally. I don't build individual profiles of all the posters here, who said what in previous discussions. I know the general gist of the arguments and the disrespect some posters here have for women who "complain" about sexual harassment.
I apologize.
If you will shed the idea that I'm some sort of man hater or lesbian, and listen to my words, too, maybe we can have a discussion. If you want to.

this thread is not a discussion-----it is a joke. My impression is that
most of the people here never actually encountered "samples" of the
issues about which they are suddenly EXPERT WITNESSES

So forget it.

Am I?

I apologize.

Well, let's hope no one here has sampled what some Muslim women need to live with.

So forget it.

Am I?

I apologize.

Well, let's hope no one here has sampled what some Muslim women need to live with.

Feel free to ask questions and try not to OVER ASSUME. Has a muslim woman ever complained to you about her situation in life or
her religion?

Because those women need to fend for themselves. Trump seems to have no issues with human rights in those places, does he?? Or Jared.

Perhaps we have enough to worry about in the US, with the GOP judicial committee being staffed with old white codgers.

What is the GOP women doing about it??

what are they doing about WHAT? "THE GOP WOMEN" ???
"OLD WHAT CODGERS" ???? for that matter------who are
"those women need to find for themselves"???
and What are 'democrat women' doing for whatevah da hell
you are writing about??

Because those women need to fend for themselves. Trump seems to have no issues with human rights in those places, does he?? Or Jared.

Perhaps we have enough to worry about in the US, with the GOP judicial committee being staffed with old white codgers.

"those women need to fend for themselves" ???????? oh gee----
both Lysie and Penny ------shit on the oppressed ----assuming the "oppressed" are oppressed by oppressors that they support

the US women were depressed for a long time, and still are so the Muslim women need to stand up and reject the male authority same as the Hasidic females.

what do the Hasidic women have to do with this discussion?

I'm all agog.

Yes, you certainly are.

You believe brown skinned women do not deserve the same rights as white skinned women and you rationalize that attitude by showing indifference to their plight because they live elsewhere. You then indulge in a patently dishonest false equivalence by comparing the treatment of women living under the yoke of Islam to a politically motivated attempt to derail a nomination by one women who could remember no details whatsoever of her alleged rape and others who were flat out lying.

Yes, by all means we should ignore female genital mutilation, honor killings, and being worth less than a man in legal terms in favor of one women who made claims she couldn't support and others who quite clearly lied.

I realize you leftists who despise liberalism can come up with some real whoppers by way of stupid comparisons, but this one takes the cake.
Yes, by all means we should ignore female genital mutilation, honor killings, and being worth less than a man in legal terms in favor of one women who made claims she couldn't support and others who quite clearly lied

But no one has ever recommended that we ignore any of this.

Whose misconduct do you want to deflect attention from here in the U.S.?
Your first statement is not true and you are indulging in a brand of agitprop called turnspeak in your second.

The subject of this thread is why you phony feminists do what you phony feminists are doing in this thread.

So forget it.

Am I?

I apologize.

Feel free to ask questions and try not to OVER ASSUME. Has a muslim woman ever complained to you about her situation in life or
her religion?
To be perfectly honest, I don't know any Muslim women, Rosie.
I understand where you're coming from, and I certainly didn't buy into the tenor of the OP, but what is more important to me is why we keep getting this same question over and over. There is something illogical about it, but I can't put my finger on it.

I'm all agog.

Yes, you certainly are.

You believe brown skinned women do not deserve the same rights as white skinned women and you rationalize that attitude by showing indifference to their plight because they live elsewhere. You then indulge in a patently dishonest false equivalence by comparing the treatment of women living under the yoke of Islam to a politically motivated attempt to derail a nomination by one women who could remember no details whatsoever of her alleged rape and others who were flat out lying.

Yes, by all means we should ignore female genital mutilation, honor killings, and being worth less than a man in legal terms in favor of one women who made claims she couldn't support and others who quite clearly lied.

I realize you leftists who despise liberalism can come up with some real whoppers by way of stupid comparisons, but this one takes the cake.
Yes, by all means we should ignore female genital mutilation, honor killings, and being worth less than a man in legal terms in favor of one women who made claims she couldn't support and others who quite clearly lied

Your first statement is not true and you are indulging in a brand of agitprop called turnspeak in your second.

The subject of this thread is why you phony feminists do what you phony feminists are doing in this thread.

But feminists don't do anything of the sort that you are suggesting. Again, what misconduct by non-Muslims are your trying to deflect attention from? Who and what are you trying to protect?

you are writing about??

the old codgers on the GOP Senate Judicial committee had to hire a female prosecutor to ask Ford questions and she got to ask Kavanagh a couple before she was too rough on him and Graham had to speak up to silence her for the rest of the hearing.

PS: are your glasses broke?

Last edited:
I'm all agog.

Yes, you certainly are.

But feminists don't do anything of the sort that you are suggesting. Again, what misconduct by non-Muslims are your trying to deflect attention from? Who and what are you trying to protect?
You are simply too stupid to be worth my time.

Am I?

I apologize.

her religion?
I understand where you're coming from, and I certainly didn't buy into the tenor of the OP, but what is more important to me is why we keep getting this same question over and over. There is something illogical about it, but I can't put my finger on it.

IMHO-----the illogic of it is just as you expressed-----that you do not
know any muslim women or ANYTHING about that which concerns
them

you are writing about??

the old codgers on the GOP Senate Judicial committee had to hire a female prosecutor to ask Ford questions and she got to ask Kavanagh a couple before she was too rough on him and Graham had to speak up to silence her for the rest of the hearing.

PS: are your glasses broke?

you continue to babble, penny dear.. "IT" in your writing refers to
a specific moment of the investigation into the Kavanaugh/Ford
farce?? Is there something wrong with having a female lawyer
on the team investigating the "issue"?

I apologize.

her religion?

them
Theirs is the cult of ignorance. Learning anything at all would ruin the perfect void between their ears that allows them to fall in line with the hive mind.

If they knew what they routinely defend, they would have to take responsibility for it. By remaining so abjectly ignorant, they can make all the stupid comments they make with the sort of authority only a fundamentalist can make.

Last edited:
This isn't about religion. It's about an oppressive form of government masquerading as religion.

Probably the same reason leftists don't call Muslims out on their other shit, like torturing and murdering gays, raping young boys and treating all women like shit. Since Obama's reign, it's politically incorrect to say anything negative about Muslims. They continue their plan to spread and multiply by introducing their sharia law to all countries they enter.

Never mind that many women who escaped the evil grip of Islam have pleaded for people to stop looking the other way and dismissing the abuse as religious freedom. Every time someone tries to speak up for these women, some liberal snaps at them and silences the discussion. Show outrage at Muslim TV shows discussing the best ways for men to beat their wives and cries of Islamaphobia drown you out. By the way, the suggestion for beating wives is to hit them hard enough to teach them a lesson but not hard enough to end up paying a medical bill. This is their version of common sense. These women had the misfortune of being born into a Muslim family and the only way they will ever be free is if they run away or until enough people speak out and Muslim males make changes. Until then, young girls will suffer genital mutilation, abuse and oppression their entire lives. Hey, it's the law in Muslim countries. No rights. And the left adores Linda Sarsour as she preaches the benefits of sharia law. Yea, well, she's following orders the way she has been taught to do her whole life.

Non-Muslim women are treated even worse since the Muslim males think they have a right to rape or abuse them. In France, a Muslim rapist was let go because he didn't know any better because of his culture. Yet, none of the idiots in Europe have the guts to lay down the law and tell all immigrants and refugees that they must respect the cultures and the laws of their host countries. This issue has come up many times in Britain, Germany and France. The leftists cried that it was rude and bigoted to tell people they can't rape anyone, can't shit in people's yards, can't scream and assault infidel women for not dressing appropriately, or assaulting people for coming too close to mosques. A pregnant women in Britain was murdered because she walked too close to a mosque.

Muslims go on sharia patrols in the areas they claim as their territory. They demand that their sharia law trump all other laws. That includes any rights women and children have. Islam is more government than religion yet the left here defends them at every turn. The fascist part of Islam must appeal to them. Areas in Michigan are slowly turning into a third world Muslim countries. Just recently, a Christian man was arrested for discussing his religion in public. The two women he was talking to told police that they willingly engaged in the conversation and joined him at a table. A third person overheard the discussion and called police. This is what America is becoming. In Muslim countries, it's illegal to talk about any religion other than Islam. It's a crime to do so and now it's a crime in the Muslim-controlled parts of the U.S.

"Are women oppressed in Muslim countries? What about in Islamic enclaves in the West? Are these places violating or fulfilling the Quran and Islamic law? Ayaan Hirsi Ali, an author and activist who was raised a devout Muslim, describes the human rights crisis of our time, asks why feminists in the West don't seem to care, and explains why immigration to the West from the Middle East means this issue matters more than ever."

Why Don't Feminists Fight for Muslim Women?
They don't really believe in equality or equal rights, and prove it in Congress, assembled.

I apologize.

her religion?

them
No, that's not it. But I did address that--it is all foreign to us and who says it is our business? But since I offered to talk this over without stereotypes, no one has taken me up on the offer. lol

Forum List

Back