Why doesn't the Mexican government just ask us for their children back?

---------------------------------------------------- looks fine to me . Full of kitchens , beds , video games , air conditioned , clean and nice . Not trying to convince you , just stating what these tents are Siete ,

$$$$$ by US tax payers ....

Trump shoved 2300 kids up Americas butt and blamed the dems.

enjoy --------

What should be done with them, create more DACA children in limbo?

before Trump shit in his shoe families were deported together and in short periods of time - effective and cost efficient ... something trump knows nothing about.

It appears they don't want to use diplomacy to force the USA to release their children back to them..

A simple solution

Becuase most of them are from Honduras, El Salvatore and Guatamala.

Gee, they must be treated much worse in their home countries. Go figure?

Yes, under the U.S. supported dictatorships they are treated much worse in their home countries.

Do you know the difference between a dictatorship and an oligarchy, or are you just being hyperbolic?

Are you just attempting to play word games?

Sure, the standards of living for the average persons in these countries are just wonderful!

Whatever you want to call it, these countires are a total failure for these people. So much so that they are willing to risk injury, death and imprisonment to get out.

To the USA, the world's police man, we have heart of gold , But once again they are using it against us..if we don't corral it we will end up like them

---------------------------------------------------- looks fine to me . Full of kitchens , beds , video games , air conditioned , clean and nice . Not trying to convince you , just stating what these tents are Siete ,

enjoy --------

before Trump shit in his shoe families were deported together and in short periods of time - effective and cost efficient ... something trump knows nothing about.

So in your world parents with children were deported was bad?

In my world that equals good..they tried to get around US laws but they were kept together and kept on trying to use the legal way ..

enjoy --------

In my world that equals good..they tried to get around US laws but they were kept together and kept on trying to use the legal way ..

hell no - where did you get that ... out of you butt ?

why do you insist on being so f'n stupid ...

Why would Trump release the hostages he’s using as leverage for a wall?

How has your stroll down the path to insanity been? Good I hope.
I walk the path of righteousness, young mothaucka

Take a grey hound bus to the terminal station in Atlanta in the hood and say that, I know it from experience did it last Monday.. it was nasty as hell it was like beruit @ 4 am.. I never seen so many black hustlers in my life..

enjoy --------

hell no - where did you get that ... out of you butt ?

why do you insist on being so f'n stupid ...

I speak from experience, you speak from a coloring book

Forum List

Back