Question for everyone: Should the United States have open borders?

Open Borders - Yes Or No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
It appears that the question is not stupid because everything that the Democrats oppose in GOP legislation point to the Democrats favor everyone coming in at any time.

Now historically we did have that... when on August 3,1882 the first "general immigration law" was passed.
Immigration Act of 1882 - Wikipedia
And the population of the USA at that time was 50,189,209 or 1/6 what it is today.

So our country was founded on the rule of law... not emotion. Not illogic. But founded on the preamble of the US Constitution what clearly states.."provide for the common defence".

So if we have no borders. No laws regarding who can come in what do we have but back to where we were
over 136 years when EVERYONE had a gun. A lot of the country had no law and anyone could come in.

So is that what the Democrats want? Our country to revert back to the way we were in the 1880s?

I'm all in favor then as there would be open season on protecting me and my property it sounds like.

If USA opens the borders it will turn into EU where the terrorists not only are benefiting from the EU governments but also have been killing the people every once in a while.

The man lives in a two-story house provided by the community with two wives and six children. Despite polygamy being illegal in Germany, Ahmad was allowed to bring his second wife into the country as she is the mother of four of his kids.
‘Thank you, Mama Merkel’: Syrian refugee lives with 2 wives, 6 kids on benefits in Germany

upload_2018-6-21_11-0-21.png

Last edited:
It appears that the question is not stupid because everything that the Democrats oppose in GOP legislation point to the Democrats favor everyone coming in at any time.

Now historically we did have that... when on August 3,1882 the first "general immigration law" was passed.
Immigration Act of 1882 - Wikipedia
And the population of the USA at that time was 50,189,209 or 1/6 what it is today.

So our country was founded on the rule of law... not emotion. Not illogic. But founded on the preamble of the US Constitution what clearly states.."provide for the common defence".

So if we have no borders. No laws regarding who can come in what do we have but back to where we were
over 136 years when EVERYONE had a gun. A lot of the country had no law and anyone could come in.

So is that what the Democrats want? Our country to revert back to the way we were in the 1880s?

I'm all in favor then as there would be open season on protecting me and my property it sounds like.

A big HELL NO

No.

Next question. Should we intentionally target children with the intention of traumatizing them as our focus in order to enforce policies?

No.

Next question. Should we intentionally target children with the intention of traumatizing them as our focus in order to enforce policies?

Actions have consequences, the folks to blame are the one who took the wrong actions. You got what you wanted, the families will now stay together.
In prison until they are vetted and cleared. try and be happy.

No.

Actions have consequences, the folks to blame are the one who took the wrong actions. You got what you wanted, the families will now stay together.

So that's a yes, Children should be targeted with the intention of traumatizing them. Should children be physically harmed as well? How about thrown in to gas chambers? Where do you draw the line? Do you have a line?

There is going to be a reckoning.
My advice to the LIBs is to learn to speak Spanish and arm yourselves.
The S.A. cartels have already set up shop in hundreds of locations in America.
And MS13 are their storm troopers.
Within a few years MS13 will have over two million members.
Then we'll see how the LIBs enjoy going outside their homes.

So that's a yes, Children should be targeted with the intention of traumatizing them. Should children be physically harmed as well? How about thrown in to gas chambers? Where do you draw the line? Do you have a line?

Homer??? Homer Simpson is that you??

No.

Stupid people take things out to an illogical extreme. You got what you wanted, you won. They will stay together, be happy. The "targeted" folks are the law breakers. I know that's a tough thing for a Prog to understand but the blame lies squarely on the parents. Do try and grow up so you can learn to debate without being stupid.

There is going to be a reckoning.
My advice to the LIBs is to learn to speak Spanish and arm yourselves.
The S.A. cartels have already set up shop in hundreds of locations in America.
And MS13 are their storm troopers.
Within a few years MS13 will have over two million members.
Then we'll see how the LIBs enjoy going outside their homes.

LMAO especially since they are all about gun control. Let em throw rocks.

No.

Stupid people take things out to an illogical extreme. You got what you wanted, you won. They will stay together, be happy. The "targeted" folks are the law breakers. I know that's a tough thing for a Prog to understand but the blame lies squarely on the parents. Do try and grow up so you can learn to debate without being stupid.

So where do you draw the line? I asked you a question. What is NOT acceptable to you?

Forum List

Back