Why doesn't the Mexican government just ask us for their children back?

---------------------------------------------------- looks fine to me . Full of kitchens , beds , video games , air conditioned , clean and nice . Not trying to convince you , just stating what these tents are Siete ,

$$$$$ by US tax payers ....

Trump shoved 2300 kids up Americas butt and blamed the dems.

enjoy --------
-------------------------------------------- we will see what happen Siete .

Great question.

The Mexican government is proud to help its own people escape their miserable country.

Perhaps they just want to provide services to the cartels.

And Mexico drug cartels are only too happy to make money off smuggling illegals into the US. A recent report said its now a major source of revenue for the cartels.

It appears they don't want to use diplomacy to force the USA to release their children back to them..

A simple solution

These aren't Mexicans. They're from Central America.

Mexicans don't get the same benefits.

Then those countries should demand their children back..after all liberals tell us time and time again the world is a level playing field and the USA is the same as bolvia, uraguay (spl?) With the same resources and money

---------------------------------------------------- looks fine to me . Full of kitchens , beds , video games , air conditioned , clean and nice . Not trying to convince you , just stating what these tents are Siete ,

enjoy --------
-------------------------------------------- we will see what happen Siete .

yup ..

and we're seeing it right now

those kids are in a tent city just outside el paso texas waiting to be sent to friends and family here in the US - a Federal law.

So they are waiting to be sent to friends?

What friends are we talking about selling kids for slave labor?

read to text moron ...

I quoted you the law

now stfu

What law?

I am saying these South American countries need to step up to Trump and Hailey and demand the children be released to them..don't they have love for their children being held hostage by the US government?

gee teddy thats gud --- how long will it take you to evolve to rock dumb ?

So by saying that are you admitting that the USA is the greatest country in the world?

You are a true patriotic guy.. we have no equals and have to be the world's police man.

No one wants these children, the US government has been trying to do the best they can over decades..and we pay for it.

What about all these countries South of Mexico, don't they have a responsibility of asking the USA for their children back and we know them they will help them..

Upon being separated from their parents, children are officially designated “unaccompanied alien children” by the US government — a category that typically describes people under the age of 18 who come to the US without an adult relative arriving with them. Under federal law, unaccompanied alien children are sent into the custody of the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR), which is part of the Department of Health and Human Services. The ORR is responsible for identifying and screening the nearest relative or family friend living in the US to whom the child can be released.

you wanted legal, there ya go.
I'm guessing that also gives them the authority to administer drugs until the children are released to a family member?

It appears they don't want to use diplomacy to force the USA to release their children back to them..

A simple solution

Well, since they're from Honduras and other countries in Central America, mostly, is the main reason Mexico isn't requesting them. I'm guessing.

But mam they crossed their border, Mexico has a huge responsibility to demand those children back in their welfare programs and pay for their way home to friends and family in South America.

enjoy --------

What should be done with them, create more DACA children in limbo?

What about all these countries South of Mexico, don't they have a responsibility of asking the USA for their children back and we know them they will help them..

Upon being separated from their parents, children are officially designated “unaccompanied alien children” by the US government — a category that typically describes people under the age of 18 who come to the US without an adult relative arriving with them. Under federal law, unaccompanied alien children are sent into the custody of the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR), which is part of the Department of Health and Human Services. The ORR is responsible for identifying and screening the nearest relative or family friend living in the US to whom the child can be released.

I'm guessing that also gives them the authority to administer drugs until the children are released to a family member?

I am going to tell you a story that happend to me yesterday on a bus to Wyoming, a young illegal girl was sleeping and the stupid bus driver slammed on his brakes, she flew off the seat..

I went over to her and picked her up (she was unconscious) I put her back on the seat and she woke up scared..but then after a few minutes she realized I was the good guy..

She kept on looking over at me ..and I can tell she thank me for helping her ..

The moral of my story is we really don't want children hurt, but these illegal adults have to stop using their children as pawns

Illegal adults know the laws of America and they are using their children as a pawn game..that's what's happening

It's obvious

A simple solution

Becuase most of them are from Honduras, El Salvatore and Guatamala.

Gee, they must be treated much worse in their home countries. Go figure?

Yes, under the U.S. supported dictatorships they are treated much worse in their home countries.

Do you know the difference between a dictatorship and an oligarchy, or are you just being hyperbolic?

Illegal adults know the laws of America and they are using their children as a pawn game..that's what's happening

It's obvious

I'm sure that they all get degrees in American immigration law beforehand!

So you seriously think that poverty and crime stricken people in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvatore are choosing to leave their homes, travel all the way accross Mexico, risk injury and death AND sacrifice their children becuase they want to play some sort of game?

I am going to tell you a story that happend to me yesterday on a bus to Wyoming, a young illegal girl was sleeping and the stupid bus driver slammed on his brakes, she flew off the seat..

I went over to her and picked her up (she was unconscious) I put her back on the seat and she woke up scared..but then after a few minutes she realized I was the good guy..

She kept on looking over at me ..and I can tell she thank me for helping her ..

The moral of my story is we really don't want children hurt, but these illegal adults have to stop using their children as pawns

This episode of my life, is exactly why I started this thread.. I have a heart but..adults trying to use are system against us? No

A simple solution

Yes, under the U.S. supported dictatorships they are treated much worse in their home countries.

Do you know the difference between a dictatorship and an oligarchy, or are you just being hyperbolic?

Are you just attempting to play word games?

Sure, the standards of living for the average persons in these countries are just wonderful!

Whatever you want to call it, these countires are a total failure for these people. So much so that they are willing to risk injury, death and imprisonment to get out.

It's obvious

I'm sure that they all get degrees in American immigration law beforehand!

So you seriously think that poverty and crime stricken people in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvatore are choosing to leave their homes, travel all the way accross Mexico, risk injury and death AND sacrifice their children becuase they want to play some sort of game?

Dude I know exactly the metric system more then most Americans because I loved my cocaine in my youth.. better than doctors in the US

And that's what it is, they pass on knowledge..

A simple solution

Are you just attempting to play word games?

Sure, the standards of living for the average persons in these countries are just wonderful!

Whatever you want to call it, these countires are a total failure for these people. So much so that they are willing to risk injury, death and imprisonment to get out.

So you think we should just have open borders then, is that it?

Forum List

Back