Why doesn't the Mexican government just ask us for their children back?

those kids are in a tent city just outside el paso texas waiting to be sent to friends and family here in the US - a Federal law.

So they are waiting to be sent to friends?

What friends are we talking about selling kids for slave labor?

Pulled my posts from another thread..
Seems folks should be critical of Mexicos failure to protect refugees and illegal minors. Human Rights Watch seems to think so.
Mexico is detaining and deporting at the same levels as the U.S.

Children held in prison like conditions.
Waits to 6 months to hear of refugee status with no legal representation.
Lack of access to Healthcare.
Lack of proper screening to determine refugee status.

Closed Doors | Mexico’s Failure to Protect Central American Refugee and Migrant Children
HRW also states that Mexico has a right to enforce its border including unaccompanied children.

So does the United States.

Imagine how the Guatemalans must feel being treated as subhuman by their racist Mexican hosts.
Detained in what they describe as " concentration camps " in the state of Chiapas. Off limits to outsiders, and locals who help them are in danger. In Mexico they are considered the new wetbacks. Living in camps described as subhuman.
Guatemalan Refugees in Mexico
Mexico should be providing help for refugees, yet abuse, slavery and rape welcomes them in Mexico. Reports of xenophobic behavior in Mexico.
Where is the outrage?
Mexico: Still Not Safe for Refugees and Migrants

Yet liberals jump with glee when Mexico has the gall to criticize America.

This latest faux outrage over illegals is gonna backfire in the leftist's face, bigly.

What about that DOJ and FBI corruption, though?

In b4 Grand Jury panels are formed.

those kids are in a tent city just outside el paso texas waiting to be sent to friends and family here in the US - a Federal law.

read to text moron ...

I quoted you the law

now stfu

What law?

I am saying these South American countries need to step up to Trump and Hailey and demand the children be released to them..don't they have love for their children being held hostage by the US government?

This latest faux outrage over illegals is gonna backfire in the leftist's face, bigly.

Winner! I said the other day that all this bullshit is just a distraction from the criminals known as the FBI. And look at the usual group of shills that post the same shit 30 times a day.

------------------------------------- i don't think that its going to work that way this time . As the TRUMP would say we will see Siete .

---------------------------------------------------- looks fine to me . Full of kitchens , beds , video games , air conditioned , clean and nice . Not trying to convince you , just stating what these tents are Siete ,

$$$$$ by US tax payers ....

Trump shoved 2300 kids up Americas butt and blamed the dems.

enjoy --------

Ok then Brazil should demand all the children back and pay for it.

Winner! I said the other day that all this bullshit is just a distraction from the criminals known as the FBI. And look at the usual group of shills that post the same shit 30 times a day.

You damn right, the FBI and DOJ is going down until there's actual justice. :eek:

read to text moron ...

I quoted you the law

now stfu

What law?

I am saying these South American countries need to step up to Trump and Hailey and demand the children be released to them..don't they have love for their children being held hostage by the US government?

gee teddy thats gud --- how long will it take you to evolve to rock dumb ?

Forum List

Back