Why doesn't Michigan gov. want cops and firefighters to have the right to work?

So you are suggesting those who serve in a volunteer military aren't paid idiot? Its in there Mr. Denial.
when you volunteer for the military you are doing so of your free so yes you volunteer to join. however you must pass the physical fitness test and be psychological test as well before you are part of the military and are paid. once you enter the military however you are no longer considered a volunteer in the sense of the word as you are being paid for your services. but then again, no one expects you to understand this since its way over your head.

if you really want to follow the strict definition and apply it to every aspect of life then you volunteer for your job as well since no one forces you to take a job. but apparently you can't understand this. that full retard thing is really hurting you there.

None of this is in the definition idiot. Btw, they pay you for the "tryout". lol

Please don't meltdown on me.
wow you just going more and more retarded. they dont pay you to try out for the military. bwhahahahaha. i didnt think you could get more retarded, yet you prove it time and time again with each post.

this has been mighty entertaining. maybe one day you wont be such an idiot.

Boot camp is a paid gig Leftie.

Rot in your ignorance, I tried to enlighten you.
boot camp is not a "try out" retard. boot camp is basic training and you are in fact a member of the military.

Youre-fucking-retard.jpg

Forum List

Back