Why doesn't Ayanna Pressley, the 4th Mouseketeer get any press?

You Republicans make me sick. Back when I hated Bush at least he wasn't the conspiracy theorist, racists, idiots who said Obama was born in Kenya. I can't believe we have a president who defends white racists and who says such horrible things.

I always knew Republicans were racists but I sort of appreciated it that the politicians had more class than to say what they are thinking out loud. This is a disgrace. I have never been more disappointed or ashamed to be an American.

I'm a white, male, straight, successful, college educated man who makes a lot of money and has no debt. If you can't win me over, good luck in 2020. You guys are doomed. No way America is going to put up with this.

The Dems are the party of slavery and segregation. Perhaps you should tell those four racists to stop with their hatred. No one wants to win over racists.

Asked Monday if she thought Trump’s comments were racist, Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa), a member of McConnell’s leadership team, said, “Yeah, I do.”

Except, his comments weren't racist. The four loonbats are racist though.

Now that you hear national republicans coming out to defend Trump, you are willing to go along and defend and pretend that he is not a racist.

He's doing it on purpose. If you aren't aware, this is his tactic to winning in 2020. I hope it backfires. I know you are nervous about his moves but you are putting full faith in him because it worked last time. I don't think it's going to work again. We see it didn't help him in these past midterms. Women, minorities and kids showed up to vote against the Trump agenda.
No it won't work-he is toast. He thought using a term from the sixties was OK, but he pulled a Joe Biden. I had the term used on me. When arguing about the VietNam War, an older factory worker told me if I did not like America, I could go back where I came from. I said I was born here and it became "go to where your ancestors came from then". I only criticized the war, not America or cops or soldiers like AOC and Omar, but the term was used frequently on native born whites. Trump should have known better.

Trump is done "praise allah"

Forum List

Back