Why doesn't Ayanna Pressley, the 4th Mouseketeer get any press?

I was wondering why there isn't a young black female to go along with the two Muslims and AOC and it turns out, there is! Well gosh what's up, why doesn't this young Black Democrat woman get any love from the Democratic Media? I think she needs to claim RACISM, that'll get her on TV!
Dem Rep. Ayanna Pressley at Border Center: "This Is About The Preservation Of Humanity"

So beautiful
ayanna-pressley.jpg

Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez_Official_Portrait.jpg

wZtYO03x.jpg

Yet so stupid and raging with hate and racism. These four are an abomination to the country.
I'd bet a dollar that you can't tell me a single thing that one of them actually said that was hateful or racist. Not without scurrying quick to Google.

Which part anti-semitic rants, hate blacks, hates whites, america is a concentration camp? There's plenty to choose from and thats not even scratching the surface.

I was wondering why there isn't a young black female to go along with the two Muslims and AOC and it turns out, there is! Well gosh what's up, why doesn't this young Black Democrat woman get any love from the Democratic Media? I think she needs to claim RACISM, that'll get her on TV!
Dem Rep. Ayanna Pressley at Border Center: "This Is About The Preservation Of Humanity"

So beautiful
ayanna-pressley.jpg

wZtYO03x.jpg

Yet so stupid and raging with hate and racism. These four are an abomination to the country.
You guys are. Trump is playing to the lowest common denominator and I pray to god that it doesn't exist. Talk about a divider.

We don't hate America. We hate you.

So beautiful
ayanna-pressley.jpg

wZtYO03x.jpg
They need to fix healthcare instead of posing for the high school yearbook, or preaching to us about being Americans.

Trump/Ryan/McConnell couldn't get it done.

Remember what Trump said about leadership. Whatever happens, or doesn't happen, he's responsible.

She said whites have no seat at the table. Lol
Democrats are using dumb blacks as kkk members

Maybe she doesn't hate America enough or isn't vocal enough about her Hatred of America.

She did say Whites should sit in the back of the bus when The DemNazis are driving that bus off the cliff.

So beautiful
ayanna-pressley.jpg

wZtYO03x.jpg

You guys are. Trump is playing to the lowest common denominator and I pray to god that it doesn't exist. Talk about a divider.

Yeah, you do hate America. And yes, libs and the msm are dividing this country.

So beautiful
ayanna-pressley.jpg

wZtYO03x.jpg

You Republicans make me sick. Back when I hated Bush at least he wasn't the conspiracy theorist, racists, idiots who said Obama was born in Kenya. I can't believe we have a president who defends white racists and who says such horrible things.

I always knew Republicans were racists but I sort of appreciated it that the politicians had more class than to say what they are thinking out loud. This is a disgrace. I have never been more disappointed or ashamed to be an American.

I'm a white, male, straight, successful, college educated man who makes a lot of money and has no debt. If you can't win me over, good luck in 2020. You guys are doomed. No way America is going to put up with this.

So beautiful
ayanna-pressley.jpg

wZtYO03x.jpg

Oppression and treating People like the Personal Property of The Democrat Party is what is driving their rage.

If you free a Democrat Slave, and try to cut them off from their supply of Brown Latino Slaves to run their plantations, expect them to wage war against you, and against America even.

It is the Democrat Policies of Oppression, Dependency, and Intolerance which is driving division, burning American Flags, and causing Domestic Terrorism in this country.

So beautiful
ayanna-pressley.jpg

wZtYO03x.jpg

You Republicans make me sick. Back when I hated Bush at least he wasn't the conspiracy theorist, racists, idiots who said Obama was born in Kenya. I can't believe we have a president who defends white racists and who says such horrible things.

I always knew Republicans were racists but I sort of appreciated it that the politicians had more class than to say what they are thinking out loud. This is a disgrace. I have never been more disappointed or ashamed to be an American.

I'm a white, male, straight, successful, college educated man who makes a lot of money and has no debt. If you can't win me over, good luck in 2020. You guys are doomed. No way America is going to put up with this.

The Dems are the party of slavery and segregation. Perhaps you should tell those four racists to stop with their hatred. No one wants to win over racists.

So beautiful
ayanna-pressley.jpg

wZtYO03x.jpg

Oppression and treating People like the Personal Property of The Democrat Party is what is driving their rage.

If you free a Democrat Slave, and try to cut them off from their supply of Brown Latino Slaves to run their plantations, expect them to wage war against you, and against America even.

It is the Democrat Policies of Oppression, Dependency, and Intolerance which is driving division, burning American Flags, and causing Domestic Terrorism in this country.

Dog whistle. Right wing bullshit talking points say what?

So beautiful
ayanna-pressley.jpg

wZtYO03x.jpg

The Dems are the party of slavery and segregation. No wants to win over racists.

How come the most conservative places in America are all white? Why can't you win brown people over? Oh yea, you're a racist.

The Dems are the party of slavery and segregation. No wants to win over racists.

How come the most conservative places in America are all white? Why can't you win brown people over? Oh yea, you're a racist.

Libs are oppressing them just as before. They give away trinkets for votes and bondage.

Libs are oppressing them just as before. They give away trinkets for votes and bondage.

Republicans give their constituents nothing. In fact they take away. Social safety nets, affordable healthcare, good jobs, social security and medicare, medicade, etc....

How do they take away but still win their votes? God, gays, guns and racism. Ignorance. America is doomed.

She's not only a communist but a racist.
She thinks that people should all act like their classical stereotypes, like all blacks should be loud and obnoxious and vote Democrat.
All Hispanics should support open borders and spit on the American flag.
She's probably the smartest of the 4 idiot Squad members.
When it comes to racism, she doesn't hold a candle to Ilhan Omar.
Ilhan Omar is a radical Islamist who hates Christians and Jews, supports al Qaeda and ISIS, proof of this is her calls to Trump imploring him to go easy on Minnesota Muslims caught trying to give aide to ISIS.

So beautiful
ayanna-pressley.jpg

wZtYO03x.jpg

Liberals and The Left, and especially these 4 and their Allies in ANTIFA. MS13, and The Mexican Drug Cartels, and other Radical Groups and Jihadists should be considered Domestic Terrorists.

Omar belongs in GITMO, not Congress.

So what flag do you fly over your compound?

So beautiful
ayanna-pressley.jpg

wZtYO03x.jpg

The Dems are the party of slavery and segregation. Perhaps you should tell those four racists to stop with their hatred. No one wants to win over racists.
Like I said, they oppose border security, and immigration reform, and securing our vote through voter ID, because they have never broken their addiction to Brown Slaves. They just stopped importing them from Africa, and are now importing them from South America.

Ask Nancy Pelosi how many slaves she owns, on her walled plantation.

I am going to throw out a wild guess and say she owns 50.

Why do you think Liberal run Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube are trying to silence Conservative Voices?

They do not want to be continually exposed to what they are trying to achieve.

These people are all Globalists, and Donald Trump, and People who Love America, and do not want to be Part of Some Globalist World Government are standing in their way.

Global Government = Global Oppression.

It means Global Control of People, Resources, Food, Money, Every Single Thing.

It is Big Brother on Steroids, and BIG TECH can make it happen.

You think The Dems love them some Brown Slaves from Latin America Now?

Wait until the Next Globalist Dem becomes president and has a majority of Globalists in Congress.

Your asses will be watched by drones, and you won't even be able to take a private shit, or buy a pack of gum without Big Brother Knowing About it.

So beautiful
ayanna-pressley.jpg

wZtYO03x.jpg

Liberals and The Left, and especially these 4 and their Allies in ANTIFA. MS13, and The Mexican Drug Cartels, and other Radical Groups and Jihadists should be considered Domestic Terrorists.

Omar belongs in GITMO, not Congress.

So what flag do you fly over your compound?

Oh shut the fuck up. God you righty Americans suck balls. Go die.

Like I said, they oppose border security, and immigration reform, and securing our vote through voter ID, because they have never broken their addiction to Brown Slaves. They just stopped importing them from Africa, and are now importing them from South America.

Ask Nancy Pelosi how many slaves she owns, on her walled plantation.

I am going to throw out a wild guess and say she owns 50.
No we don't. We're just not racists like you guys.

I think you guys have overplayed your hand. You think this is going to help you in 2020 but no fucking way. NO WAY.

America and real Americans are better than this. We always knew white racists were in the GOP but now we know they run the party.

Forum List

Back