Why doesn't Ayanna Pressley, the 4th Mouseketeer get any press?

I was wondering why there isn't a young black female to go along with the two Muslims and AOC and it turns out, there is! Well gosh what's up, why doesn't this young Black Democrat woman get any love from the Democratic Media? I think she needs to claim RACISM, that'll get her on TV!
Dem Rep. Ayanna Pressley at Border Center: "This Is About The Preservation Of Humanity"

She laps up sloppy seconds from the other 3 Stooges.
Like Pelosi said, combined, they are ONLY 4 votes.

I was wondering why there isn't a young black female to go along with the two Muslims and AOC and it turns out, there is! Well gosh what's up, why doesn't this young Black Democrat woman get any love from the Democratic Media? I think she needs to claim RACISM, that'll get her on TV!
Dem Rep. Ayanna Pressley at Border Center: "This Is About The Preservation Of Humanity"

She laps up sloppy seconds from the other 3 Stooges.
Like Pelosi said, combined, they are ONLY 4 votes.
That's a better analogy, she's Shemp.

Because Disney has always been such a pile of bubbling, fly-blown anti-American sewage, nobody associated with it deserves a goddamned thing. Hell, that pig Walt Disney was a Hitler-supporting traitor to America in WWII, which is why I'm glad that Nazi fuck got the cancer death he deserved.

So beautiful
ayanna-pressley.jpg

Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez_Official_Portrait.jpg

wZtYO03x.jpg

So beautiful
ayanna-pressley.jpg

wZtYO03x.jpg

Yet so stupid and raging with hate and racism. These four are an abomination to the country.

So beautiful
ayanna-pressley.jpg

wZtYO03x.jpg
They need to fix healthcare instead of posing for the high school yearbook, or preaching to us about being Americans.

So beautiful
ayanna-pressley.jpg

wZtYO03x.jpg

Yet so stupid and raging with hate and racism. These four are an abomination to the country.
I'd bet a dollar that you can't tell me a single thing that one of them actually said that was hateful or racist. Not without scurrying quick to Google.

New Topics

Forum List

Back