Why doesn't Ayanna Pressley, the 4th Mouseketeer get any press?

I was wondering why there isn't a young black female to go along with the two Muslims and AOC and it turns out, there is! Well gosh what's up, why doesn't this young Black Democrat woman get any love from the Democratic Media? I think she needs to claim RACISM, that'll get her on TV!
Dem Rep. Ayanna Pressley at Border Center: "This Is About The Preservation Of Humanity"

She laps up sloppy seconds from the other 3 Stooges.
Like Pelosi said, combined, they are ONLY 4 votes.

It's funny how The Squad railed against old, white, rich racist and Pelosi - old, white, rich psychopath, spanked them senseless.

They should be lucky that Nancy didn't decapitate them, dump their bodies on the Street of San Fanchitzco and display their heads in her office

collection-of-heads.jpg

"Yeah, Nancy just gave me these, they were 'The Squad'. If you listen closely they're still yapping about the Illegal Immigrants"

Last edited:
I was wondering why there isn't a young black female to go along with the two Muslims and AOC and it turns out, there is! Well gosh what's up, why doesn't this young Black Democrat woman get any love from the Democratic Media? I think she needs to claim RACISM, that'll get her on TV!
Dem Rep. Ayanna Pressley at Border Center: "This Is About The Preservation Of Humanity"

So beautiful
ayanna-pressley.jpg

Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez_Official_Portrait.jpg

wZtYO03x.jpg

Yet so stupid and raging with hate and racism. These four are an abomination to the country.
I'd bet a dollar that you can't tell me a single thing that one of them actually said that was hateful or racist. Not without scurrying quick to Google.
Some people did something was hateful,immigrants love America more than those born here-racism.

So beautiful
ayanna-pressley.jpg

wZtYO03x.jpg
They need to fix healthcare instead of posing for the high school yearbook, or preaching to us about being Americans.

Trump/Ryan/McConnell couldn't get it done.

Remember what Trump said about leadership. Whatever happens, or doesn't happen, he's responsible.
His term is not over. Trump/Ryan/McConnell did not call others racist for no reason and did not promise at the 2018 mid term to fix healthcare-they lost their fix by a John McCain vote. These 4 are just pathetic.

The MSM usually engage in lookism. AOC and Omar are thinner and more attractive than the other two, hence they get more press.

So beautiful
ayanna-pressley.jpg

wZtYO03x.jpg

Yet so stupid and raging with hate and racism. These four are an abomination to the country.
I'd bet a dollar that you can't tell me a single thing that one of them actually said that was hateful or racist. Not without scurrying quick to Google.
Some people did something was hateful,immigrants love America more than those born here-racism.
If you love America, then you don't vilify the dedicated Americans who work to keep our country safe. They "love" America the same way Obama "loved" America. They say they love America and then work hard to demonize, undermine and divide the country any way they can.

So beautiful
ayanna-pressley.jpg

wZtYO03x.jpg

If you love America, then you don't vilify the dedicated Americans who work to keep our country safe. They "love" America the same way Obama "loved" America. They say they love America and then work hard to demonize, undermine and divide the country any way they can.
Sounds like trump.

He’s doing it because if you divide us the rich win. And they are winning make no mistake about that

Yeah, you do hate America. And yes, libs and the msm are dividing this country.

You Republicans make me sick. Back when I hated Bush at least he wasn't the conspiracy theorist, racists, idiots who said Obama was born in Kenya. I can't believe we have a president who defends white racists and who says such horrible things.

I always knew Republicans were racists but I sort of appreciated it that the politicians had more class than to say what they are thinking out loud. This is a disgrace. I have never been more disappointed or ashamed to be an American.

I'm a white, male, straight, successful, college educated man who makes a lot of money and has no debt. If you can't win me over, good luck in 2020. You guys are doomed. No way America is going to put up with this.

The Dems are the party of slavery and segregation. No wants to win over racists.

How come the most conservative places in America are all white? Why can't you win brown people over? Oh yea, you're a racist.

Libs are oppressing them just as before. They give away trinkets for votes and bondage.

Republicans give their constituents nothing. In fact they take away. Social safety nets, affordable healthcare, good jobs, social security and medicare, medicade, etc....

How do they take away but still win their votes? God, gays, guns and racism. Ignorance. America is doomed.

Politicians arent supposed to be giving us anything. Thats not the job of govt, to hand out trinkets and goodies. Its pathetic.

You Republicans make me sick. Back when I hated Bush at least he wasn't the conspiracy theorist, racists, idiots who said Obama was born in Kenya. I can't believe we have a president who defends white racists and who says such horrible things.

I always knew Republicans were racists but I sort of appreciated it that the politicians had more class than to say what they are thinking out loud. This is a disgrace. I have never been more disappointed or ashamed to be an American.

I'm a white, male, straight, successful, college educated man who makes a lot of money and has no debt. If you can't win me over, good luck in 2020. You guys are doomed. No way America is going to put up with this.

The Dems are the party of slavery and segregation. No wants to win over racists.

How come the most conservative places in America are all white? Why can't you win brown people over? Oh yea, you're a racist.

Libs are oppressing them just as before. They give away trinkets for votes and bondage.

Republicans give their constituents nothing. In fact they take away. Social safety nets, affordable healthcare, good jobs, social security and medicare, medicade, etc....

How do they take away but still win their votes? God, gays, guns and racism. Ignorance. America is doomed.

Politicians arent supposed to be giving us anything. Thats not the job of govt, to hand out trinkets and goodies. Its pathetic.

Supposed to be? All I know is our liberal government created the greatest middle class the world had ever seen. GI Bill. Unions. Labor Laws. Social Security.

Is the government's job to be taken over and controlled by the greedy corporations? The rich and the powerful? You right wingers are so far gone you don't know what you are advocating for. You want to return to the days of Charles Dickens. Small rich ruling class. Small merchant class and the masses known as the rabble. You don't realize you'll be rabble. I am actually a part of the small merchant class or upper middle class.

Democracy - Not "The Free Market" - Will Save America's Middle Class

Supposed to be? All I know is our liberal government created the greatest middle class the world had ever seen. GI Bill. Unions. Labor Laws. Social Security.

Is the government's job to be taken over and controlled by the greedy corporations? The rich and the powerful? You right wingers are so far gone you don't know what you are advocating for. You want to return to the days of Charles Dickens. Small rich ruling class. Small merchant class and the masses known as the rabble. You don't realize you'll be rabble. I am actually a part of the small merchant class or upper middle class.

Do you remember Carter and Reagan?

Yes, Carter was a good man. Too good. Reagan was a showman. He won Michigan and won it again by bailing out Ford. My dad would have lost his job if Reagan didn't bail him out but Reagan would have probably lost Michigan too when he ran again.

Something today Republicans wouldn't do because they would want to break the unions.

Why do you ask?

What the fuck is the "Democratic Media"?

Use what little imagination you have, it doesn't require much. He means nearly every news source. You know, the ones who NEVER report anything Trump positive. Those who report fabrications tweaking the emotions inside little brains with stories like Russian Collusion, racism and victim roles.

Last edited:
Never heard of her.

Read her little blub.

Just more bullshit. The detention centers are over crowded because of all the fake asylum seekers.

If she want to lay blame and talk about her fake humanity then she should blame them for being here. They all refused asylum in Mexico. That should tell everyone what they need to know about this bunch of assholes.

Yes, Carter was a good man. Too good. Reagan was a showman. He won Michigan and won it again by bailing out Ford. My dad would have lost his job if Reagan didn't bail him out but Reagan would have probably lost Michigan too when he ran again.

Something today Republicans wouldn't do because they would want to break the unions.

Why do you ask?
Meaning not all Democrats are good, and not all Republicans are bad. Open your mind.

So beautiful
ayanna-pressley.jpg

wZtYO03x.jpg

You guys are. Trump is playing to the lowest common denominator and I pray to god that it doesn't exist. Talk about a divider.

We don't hate America. We hate you.

The Dems are the party of slavery and segregation. Perhaps you should tell those four racists to stop with their hatred. No one wants to win over racists.

Asked Monday if she thought Trump’s comments were racist, Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa), a member of McConnell’s leadership team, said, “Yeah, I do.”

You guys are. Trump is playing to the lowest common denominator and I pray to god that it doesn't exist. Talk about a divider.

The Dems are the party of slavery and segregation. Perhaps you should tell those four racists to stop with their hatred. No one wants to win over racists.

Asked Monday if she thought Trump’s comments were racist, Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa), a member of McConnell’s leadership team, said, “Yeah, I do.”
So now Joni is God? Racism is a false concept-ignore the word. The top girl looks like she just swallowed a fly.

Except, his comments weren't racist. The four loonbats are racist though.

Now that you hear national republicans coming out to defend Trump, you are willing to go along and defend and pretend that he is not a racist.

He's doing it on purpose. If you aren't aware, this is his tactic to winning in 2020. I hope it backfires. I know you are nervous about his moves but you are putting full faith in him because it worked last time. I don't think it's going to work again. We see it didn't help him in these past midterms. Women, minorities and kids showed up to vote against the Trump agenda.

Now that you hear national republicans coming out to defend Trump, you are willing to go along and defend and pretend that he is not a racist.

He's doing it on purpose. If you aren't aware, this is his tactic to winning in 2020. I hope it backfires. I know you are nervous about his moves but you are putting full faith in him because it worked last time. I don't think it's going to work again. We see it didn't help him in these past midterms. Women, minorities and kids showed up to vote against the Trump agenda.
No it won't work-he is toast. He thought using a term from the sixties was OK, but he pulled a Joe Biden. I had the term used on me. When arguing about the VietNam War, an older factory worker told me if I did not like America, I could go back where I came from. I said I was born here and it became "go to where your ancestors came from then". I only criticized the war, not America or cops or soldiers like AOC and Omar, but the term was used frequently on native born whites. Trump should have known better.

Forum List

Back