Why does your religion condemn people?

The church wants people to be afraid of god so that they need the church to show them the way. Oldest con going.
Totally wrong. God takes away your fears. Read the New Testament and ask God to reveal Himself to you.

Thats way too much work for Taz. He couldn't get past the story of noah...and I doubt he ever read it himself.

He's waiting for someone to wave a magic wand over his head....he isn't very bright.
hob is just pissed because I made him realize that what he believes in makes no logical sense. Plus, it's made him way too angry and frustrated, that's why he puts me down all the fucking time. :lol:

lol;... I'm not pissed or angry about anything.. Especially your inability to comprehend simple concepts. What makes no logical sense is you asking questions like why God hasn't appeared to you since you really want some proof and then when someone tells you that you have to clear out the crap in your own head that blinds you you feel insulted as if there is no crap in your head and then say stupid shit about cum dribbles kangaroos and gay Jesus like a foul and smelly pus oozing out of your defiled and contaminated mind.

You really need to try a new perfume.
We're dealing with demonic influence here, obviously .

The church wants people to be afraid of god so that they need the church to show them the way. Oldest con going.
Totally wrong. God takes away your fears. Read the New Testament and ask God to reveal Himself to you.
So illiterate people have no chance to find god?
Are you illiterate?
I'm just asking, can illiterate people find god? What about the mentally retarded who can't understand even what you tell them, can they get to god?

Thats way too much work for Taz. He couldn't get past the story of noah...and I doubt he ever read it himself.

He's waiting for someone to wave a magic wand over his head....he isn't very bright.
hob is just pissed because I made him realize that what he believes in makes no logical sense. Plus, it's made him way too angry and frustrated, that's why he puts me down all the fucking time. :lol:
That's your problem. You're putting God in a box by trying to use your logical mind. You're your own worst enemy.
God would be logical, as dingbat would say His proof is in his creation, the universe. It's totally logical.

lol;... I'm not pissed or angry about anything.. Especially your inability to comprehend simple concepts. What makes no logical sense is you asking questions like why God hasn't appeared to you since you really want some proof and then when someone tells you that you have to clear out the crap in your own head that blinds you you feel insulted as if there is no crap in your head and then say stupid shit about cum dribbles kangaroos and gay Jesus like a foul and smelly pus oozing out of your defiled and contaminated mind.

You want me to brainwash my brain of impure thoughts. Yours must have been left in the spin cycle a little too long. :biggrin:

And my thoughts toward a god are totally pure, He would know that. I'm open to anything. Tell the Big Guy to go for it!

You feel demons are trying to get you?

Why do you have to count people out? I mean why, really. With all the great power of God and Christ to forgive, have mercy, to renew, to change a human; all the great love God has; why do you keep believing that many humans are not going to make it? Why do you keep making room for this ugly hell in your mind?

Why do you have to condemn people?

We are all born into this world condemned to die dingleberry.

Wakey, wakey.

Why do you have to count people out? I mean why, really. With all the great power of God and Christ to forgive, have mercy, to renew, to change a human; all the great love God has; why do you keep believing that many humans are not going to make it? Why do you keep making room for this ugly hell in your mind?

My faith, Christianity, condemns no one and offers salvation and hope to everyone who chooses to accept it.

Why does your religion condemn people?

Are you illiterate?
I'm just asking, can illiterate people find god? What about the mentally retarded who can't understand even what you tell them, can they get to god?
God deals with everyone on their level.

Well, the devil would like to destroy everyone. He's obviously using you.

What happened to Taz, according to him, was that he was forced to worship a god made man made matzo when he was just a young and tender boy. What he doesn't realize is that he died in that very day and descended into the Netherworld, realm of the dead, where he remains tormented day and night by infantile emotional resentments pain, confusion, and hostility towards the bastards that screwed up his mind directed at anyone and everything that smacks of religion.

He only sees what he wants to see, he doesn't know that he is dead.... even though as old as he is he only has the substance and maturity of an emotionally disturbed juvenile delinquent.

could you provide an example of what, 'These people want to judge and seek to destroy people out of outright hatred for people that may offend god', is referring to, please?

LORD, Please be with the persons of Hob and Taz and help them resolve their issues, one to another, I ask in Your Only Begotten Son's Name, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Thank You LORD. Amen.

I wonder if Hob and or Taz are only English speaking, as in no other past heritage besides good ole fashion US red blood, which often times is very Conservative.

If not, maybe they would stop their silly gesturing ways of kangaroo drippings and such if they spoke to one another in their original mother tongue.

If cum dribbles kangaroo is spelled cum dribbles kangaroo in English, how would you spell it in, let's say, Russian? And then how would you pronounce it? And then how would you spell and say,

"lol;... I'm not pissed or angry about anything.. Especially your inability to comprehend simple concepts. What makes no logical sense is you asking questions like why God hasn't appeared to you since you really want some proof and then when someone tells you that you have to clear out the crap in your own head that blinds you you feel insulted as if there is no crap in your head and then say stupid shit about cum dribbles kangaroos and gay Jesus like a foul and smelly pus oozing out of your defiled and contaminated mind,"

let's say, in Russian?

And then how would the other person spell and say,

"hob is just pissed because I made him realize that what he believes in makes no logical sense. Plus, it's made him way too angry and frustrated, that's why he puts me down all the fucking time,"

in the language that Hob speaks, which might be, let's say, Russian?

Or did Hob need to become an English speaker or did Taz need to become a Russian speaker? Or are they of the same language family?

Or is English both Hob's and Taz's second language? But each from a different language family from each other?

Hob is from Russia, let's say..
and Taz is from Bulgara, let's say...

And both speaking and writing and fighting in the second language that they learned, which might be English...

When was the last time YOU had your heritage's home cooked 'dish' for a meal?

Are you from Russia? They love their stews and soups, I hear.
Are you from China? They love their Chinese cuisine, I hear.
Are you from Mexico? They prefer their Mexican dishes over the Spanish dishes, I hear.
Are you from Puerto Rico? They have pasteles and Puerto Rican rice, I hear.
Are you from Japan? Japanese has their own Asian flavor, I hear.

Are you from the US? US has their special dishes too.

Even for Polynesia..

Hawaiians have their dishes and Samoa has theirs, Tonga has theirs... so forth and so on...

The better thing is to move both man and wife to the man's home country and town. Mmm mmm.. home cooking with the family and kids... yummy!

It's called celebrating with the culture's festival days of joyful song and good heartful cheers.

We Are Samoa 2018 - Waianae

We are Samoa in Waianae? huh? I thought Samoa was in Samoa and not in Waianae... silly me.

Waiʻanae is a census-designated place (CDP) in Honolulu County, Hawaii, United States. As of the 2010 Census, the CDP population was 13,177.
As of the census of 2000, there were 10,506 people, 2,595 households, and 2,221 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 3,086.0 people per square mile (1,193.1/km²). There were 2,925 housing units at an average density of 859.2 per square mile (332.2/km²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 9.35% White, 0.81% African American, 0.26% Native American, 19.44% Asian, 27.26% Pacific Islander, 0.97% from other races, and 41.92% from two or more races.

Waianae, Hawaii - Wikipedia

Talk about needing to 'adapt' to everyone else's lifestyle... It would seem much more difficult to 'adapt' to many than to 'few'.

Demographics of Samoa

Ethnic groups

Demographics of Samoa - Wikipedia

Cost of Living in Samoa

Rent Per Month
Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre 2,000.00 WST 1,000.00-3,000.00
Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre 825.00 WST
Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre 3,925.00 WST

Cost of Living in Samoa

Samoa Tala (WST) Currency Exchange Rate Conversion Calculator

Convert United States Dollars (USD) and Samoan Tala (WST): Currency Exchange Rate Conversion Calculator

2,000.00 WST = 774.13 USD
3,925.00 WST = 1519.23 USD

Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre 3,925.00 WST

City Centre:

A Tourist's Guide to Apia, Samoa

Apia is the capital and the largest city of Samoa.
Apia - Wikipedia

I'm not trying to break up any couple but this song came to mind.. Saying goodbye to being a 'foreigner' and saying hello in becoming a home country body, again...

Goodbye oh foreigner me, let's just kiss and say goodbye. Please don't stop me until I'm through. We've being meeting here for so long. Please darling, don't you cry.. Many months has passed us by. I'm gonna miss you, I can't lie.. I got ties and so do you.... I just think this is the thing to do... It's gonna hurt me, I can't lie.... Maybe you'll meet, meet another guy.. Understand 'me' won't you try, try, try..... ummmm..... mmm... mmm... I'm gonna miss you, I can't lie..... Understand ME, won't you try.... Oh! Foreigner me, won't you try! I got ties... I got ties... I GOT TIES!!!! For Heaven's sake, I('ve) GOT TIES!!!! Oh, dear GOD... won't someone please help ME?? pLease???

Last edited:
Are you illiterate?
Muhammad was illiterate.
Muhammad was a pawn of Satan.

God is God ... Religion is how mankind attempts to deal with God.

One human cannot condemn another ... Judgments is the right of God.
That ability to judge the righteousness of a person, is part of what makes God divine and people assholes ... :thup:

Are you illiterate?
So why doesn't He deal with me on mine?

I'm possessed by the devil because I ask too many questions that make you uncomfortable?

What happened to Taz, according to him, was that he was forced to worship a god made man made matzo when he was just a young and tender boy. What he doesn't realize is that he died in that very day and descended into the Netherworld, realm of the dead, where he remains tormented day and night by infantile emotional resentments pain, confusion, and hostility towards the bastards that screwed up his mind directed at anyone and everything that smacks of religion.

He only sees what he wants to see, he doesn't know that he is dead.... even though as old as he is he only has the substance and maturity of an emotionally disturbed juvenile delinquent.
Ya, more delusions, that was helpful. :biggrin:

Are you illiterate?
So why doesn't He deal with me on mine?
What do you think you are doing here? Duh !!

LORD, Please be with the persons of Hob and Taz and help them resolve their issues, one to another, I ask in Your Only Begotten Son's Name, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Thank You LORD. Amen.

I wonder if Hob and or Taz are only English speaking, as in no other past heritage besides good ole fashion US red blood, which often times is very Conservative.

If not, maybe they would stop their silly gesturing ways of kangaroo drippings and such if they spoke to one another in their original mother tongue.

If cum dribbles kangaroo is spelled cum dribbles kangaroo in English, how do you spell it in, let's say, Russian?
hob! Come quick! This guy is even more delusional than you are!! :eek:

Forum List

Back