Opinions...............

as walter cronkite once said: everyone is entitled to my opinion

or

if i want your opinion i will give it to you

or

if i want your opinion i will slap it out of you

or

Opinions are like assholes......everyone has one

I'm tiring of reading/hearing "Well, I have the RIGHT to express my opinion" and "My opinion should be respected" or "All opinions are valid"

Look - Frankly, there's a good chance your opinion DOES NOT matter. Chances are high that your opinion cannot be backed up by FACT or even DATA. There are very few people who originate 'opinion'...most others, YOU even, tend to steal OTHERS' opinions and claim them as your own.

As a rule, people who have never served their nation have no right to an opinion criticizing how that nation operates.

Thanks for giving us your opinion.

Good LORD _dmp_ - you pwn3d that guy! :) well-done.

:)

That's just your opinion. Why does it even matter?

af011cb8ce.jpg

As a rule, people who have never served their nation have no right to an opinion criticizing how that nation operates.

:D

What about those that cannot serve due to some medical reason? Perhaps a bad knee from playing high school football.

So, let me get this straight, Darin, Dick Cheney shouldn't have any say in how our government operates because he had five deferrments from military service?

Are you mental? Cheney has been in civil service for decades. What is your major malfunction, Pyle? lmao.

What about those that cannot serve due to some medical reason? Perhaps a bad knee from playing high school football.

What about 'em? Having an injury is NO excuse to decide against serving society :)

Are you mental? Cheney has been in civil service for decades. What is your major malfunction, Pyle? lmao.

Cheney's a civil servant? RAFLMAO!

And if you look at your initial post, it begs the question of what other than military service you were talking about that would render people "too afraid" to serve.

Cheney's a civil servant? RAFLMAO!

Ahh...You aren't mental - you're a retard!! I get it now, brother!

civil service 
1. those branches of public service concerned with all governmental administrative functions outside the armed services.
2. the body of persons employed in these branches.
3. a system or method of appointing government employees on the basis of competitive examinations, rather than by political patronage.

The Honorable Mr. Cheney certainly has fit into that category.

And if you look at your initial post, it begs the question of what other than military service you were talking about that would render people "too afraid" to serve.

Here's the quote:

:D

'served their nation'. YOU wrote in 'military' service, didn't ya? Cuz you're a bit of a ninny. :)

Ahh...You aren't mental - you're a retard!! I get it now, brother!

Well, maybe if you were capable of discussion, snookums....

The Honorable Mr. Cheney certainly has fit into that category.

If you say so.

Here's the quote:

'served their nation'. YOU wrote in 'military' service, didn't ya? Cuz you're a bit of a ninny. :)

Saw the quote, honey child, let me know when you think of an answer as to what branch of public service other than military would strike fear in people's hearts (USPS doesn't count).

Saw the quote, honey child, let me know when you think of an answer as to what branch of public service other than military would strike fear in people's hearts (USPS doesn't count).

It's called being disingenuous.

BTW, you are guilty of feeding a troll. You realise this, no? :thup:

You tell me. Why are most people afraid to leave private sector and do something OTHER than work in a comfy office? Why aren't people RUSHING to volunteer as they should be, or doing community clean ups, or otherwise more GIVING to society?

The quote states as reasonable. Before you criticize, do SOMETHING to fix the problem.

There's NO other way I can explain it to you.

It's called speaking to an audience I ASSUMED had at least a 10th grade comprehension level.

No, what you did was compose a post that would ellicit the response it got, then act all surprised when people reacted the way they did. If you really wanted to post on the subject in the way you suggest, you would have said something along the lines of "Anybody who serves the country - whether it be at community, govt or military level - has more right to have their opinions heard than those that sit there and do nothing." As Jill rightly pointed out, you put a caveat on it re being "too afraid", which suggests either 1) She was on the money (as was OTF), 2) You were being disingenuous. Take your pick.

BTW, what's the story with two nics. Are we allowed multiple nics? Cool...

No, what you did was compose a post that would ellicit the response it got, then act all surprised when people reacted the way they did. If you really wanted to post on the subject in the way you suggest, you would have said something along the lines of "Anybody who serves the country - whether it be at community, govt or military level - has more right to have their opinions heard than those that sit there and do nothing." As Jill rightly pointed out, you put a caveat on it re being "too afraid", which suggests either 1) She was on the money (as was OTF), 2) You were being disingenuous. Take your pick.

BTW, what's the story with two nics. Are we allowed multiple nics? Cool...

Douchebag the thread was started in Apr.'04, he wasn't on staff then and has since changed his nic. Please learn to read and navigate the board because we tire of having to hold your filthy hand and wipe your ass for you constantly.

To answer your question you are not allowed two nics but please make my year and re-register again under another nic, I would fucking love the results!

Douchebag the thread was started in Apr.'04, he wasn't on staff then and has since changed his nic. Please learn to read and navigate the board because we tire of having to hold your filthy hand and wipe your ass for you constantly.

To answer your question you are not allowed two nics but please make my year and re-register again under another nic, I would fucking love the results!

Speaking of trolls, how are ya BFA!! Didn't see the dates..because, you know, that's the first thing I look for when posting...:cuckoo:

No, what you did was compose a post that would ellicit the response it got, then act all surprised when people reacted the way they did. If you really wanted to post on the subject in the way you suggest, you would have said something along the lines of "Anybody who serves the country - whether it be at community, govt or military level - has more right to have their opinions heard than those that sit there and do nothing."

Your mind is WEIRD. I'm surprised there exists a functioning adult who thinks as warped and twisted as you.

I meant what I said. People are AFRAID to serve our nation - in most ANY capacity - those people's viewpoints on how the country is run is WORTHLESS.

As another example, your participation on this board...equally as worthless.

As Jill rightly pointed out, you put a caveat on it re being "too afraid", which suggests either 1) She was on the money (as was OTF), 2) You were being disingenuous. Take your pick.

Jill pointed out HER interpretation of what I wrote. I clarified - but that wasn't GOOD enough for her, or you it seems. You fockers would MUCH rather get lost in the weeds than have a REAL honest debate.

Forum List

Back