Why does your opinion matter?

Speaking of trolls, how are ya BFA!! Didn't see the dates..because, you know, that's the first thing I look for when posting...:cuckoo:

Yeah when owned result to calling me a troll, very intellectual of you and completely bereft of any honesty.

When posting it is a priority to check the fundamentals such has a date when a thread was started before posting lest you make an ass out of yourself, too late for stopping the asshole part for you on this thread rainman.

Hey hurry up! Jeopardy starts at 4:30 and I don't want you to miss it and start pacing the house with tarzan yells, better go watch it because politics and social issues aren't your strong suit, as if you have one.

No, what you did was compose a post that would ellicit the response it got, then act all surprised when people reacted the way they did. If you really wanted to post on the subject in the way you suggest, you would have said something along the lines of "Anybody who serves the country - whether it be at community, govt or military level - has more right to have their opinions heard than those that sit there and do nothing." As Jill rightly pointed out, you put a caveat on it re being "too afraid", which suggests either 1) She was on the money (as was OTF), 2) You were being disingenuous. Take your pick.

BTW, what's the story with two nics. Are we allowed multiple nics? Cool...

Horseshit. I read it as it was posted, and knew EXACTLY what he meant.

Maybe you're just a dumbass.

I have to agree, I got it. Then again, my reading level is above hs. :dunno:

me to....but the left never lets facts or the actual words get in the way of accusing someone of something that isn't there....

you see, they are biased....so the they read in their bias then accuse you of it....and scream look how biased they are......

when all d asked was to be slefless and serve their nation rather than themselves....and those that only serve themselves imediately pounced...next they will be calling us stupid

me to....but the left never lets facts or the actual words get in the way of accusing someone of something that isn't there....

you see, they are biased....so the they read in their bias then accuse you of it....and scream look how biased they are......

when all d asked was to be slefless and serve their nation rather than themselves....and those that only serve themselves imediately pounced...next they will be calling us stupid

There are many ways one can serve the Nation, the military being only one. Those that read into shit equate "service" with "military," but he did not say "serve in the military."

Pretty damned simple to me. Everyone who volunteered their time and effort during and after Katrina hit served this Nation. It's just a simple concept of selfless contribution to the community without expecting to gain anything personally from it.

THAT's probably why they don't get it.

There are many ways one can serve the Nation, the military being only one. Those that read into shit equate "service" with "military," but he did not say "serve in the military."

Pretty damned simple to me. Everyone who volunteered their time and effort during and after Katrina hit served this Nation. It's just a simple concept of selfless contribution to the community without expecting to gain anything personally from it.

yep ..... pretty simple .... me...as my dad the lt (yea i know) and grandpa sgt major (yea i know) told me....clay you can't do military...you don't take orders well......so i spent 10 years of my life in an unpaid possition with the local govt and 30 years unpaid with the local youth and had a full time job to pay the bills.....

the only thing i will say is.....i just got involved again yesterday

I get it. I simply wanted clarification. The statement "too scared to serve" implied military. I can't think of any other service the would instill fear. Misunderstanding. That's all. I didn't realize civil service could be so scary.

Forum List

Back