Why does your opinion matter?

All I wanted was an answer. Was that hard? Debate is about answering questions and rebutting the answers. Since you don't want a debate, I won't get into one. It is simply rude to ignore a question entirely. It is sad that Jillian had to answer your question for you, but that's okay. Her opinions are usually better founded than yours anyway.

I did answer your question, you just didn't like the answer. Jill didn't answer anything of mine - it was your question. She also answered about the 2004 election, my reference was to 2000. As for being rude, telling somebody that they "spew shit" and are a "goddamned liberal" isn't rude? Is that conservative foreplay? My opinions are just fine, and mostly founded on solid evidence. Nobody's opinion is perfect. Oh, BTW, if you want to play to the gallery, be my guest...

I did answer your question, you just didn't like the answer. Jill didn't answer anything of mine - it was your question. She also answered about the 2004 election, my reference was to 2000. As for being rude, telling somebody that they "spew shit" and are a "goddamned liberal" isn't rude? Is that conservative foreplay? My opinions are just fine, and mostly founded on solid evidence. Nobody's opinion is perfect. Oh, BTW, if you want to play to the gallery, be my guest...

Nobody is playing to the gallery. I think that I have proven(as if I have to) that I am not afraid to give my opinion, even when it is in direct contrast to the majority opinion of this board. Just ask those that have dinged the hell out of me. I don't play to anybody. You have simply rubbed me the wrong way in this thread. I simply wanted a clear, concise, and direct answer to my question. Not an vague, condescending answer to the "overall" question. You spewed shit by saying that an election was stolen. The "goddamned liberal" comment was required to get an answer out of you.

Now, lets move on.

Forum List

Back