Why does your opinion matter?

As a rule, people who have never served their nation have no right to an opinion criticizing how that nation operates.

Okay. I originally though that "your rule" was limited to people who served in the military. I think that your statement should have been more detailed. I volunteered for a few years at Caritas and at Habitat for Humanity. I did it for free. Does that count?

Really. How in the hell do you steal an election? I want an actual answer. If you are going spew this shit, you can answer to it.

C'mon...how many times have you had this conversation over the past six years? You really want to go down that road? At the end of the day, no matter what I say, or you say, you're gonna think he won it fair and square, I won't...(the "steal" part was slightly tongue in cheek)

C'mon...how many times have you had this conversation over the past six years? You really want to go down that road? At the end of the day, no matter what I say, or you say, you're gonna think he won it fair and square, I won't...(the "steal" part was slightly tongue in cheek)

Then take your tongue out of your cheek and answer the question.

Really. How in the hell do you steal an election? I want an actual answer. If you are going spew this shit, you can answer to it.

Actually, it's not that complicated. I never say it was "stolen", but this article is an interesting starting point in "how" one steals an election. What I actually believe is both parties "control" the vote to the extent they were able. And it happens all the time. I know of one surrogate's race where there were no polling machines in precincts that favored one of the candidates. People from the campaign were showing up at the polling places and calling each other and asking "you have voting machnes there?"... the response invariably "er...no". By the by, it was a democratic surrogates races. But people with power like holding on to the power ..... Anyway, give the article a read. You might find it interesting.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/10432334/was_the_2004_election_stolen

I'm sorry. I'm confused. Which part of this statement would I invoke when stealing an election?

Dr Grump said:

I'm sorry. I'm confused. Which part of this statement would I invoke when stealing an election?

you wouldn't. You'd read the answer I gave and take it as me answering the question. It doesn't answer your direct question, but it answers the overall question. IOW, that's as far as I'm going on the deal...:thup:

Okay. I originally though that "your rule" was limited to people who served in the military. I think that your statement should have been more detailed. I volunteered for a few years at Caritas and at Habitat for Humanity. I did it for free. Does that count?

Good for you - you've Given BACK to your community. You've tried to make a difference. :)

you wouldn't. You'd read the answer I gave and take it as me answering the question. It doesn't answer your direct question, but it answers the overall question. IOW, that's as far as I'm going on the deal...:thup:

Okay, now you are confused. You see, I didn't ask an overall question. I asked a direct question. How do you steal an election?

You goddamn liberals do nothing but spew this shit, then when you are called on it, you juke the question like Shaun Alexander goiung through a Florida defense. If you said it, then back it up. Answer this direct question:

How do you steal an election?

Okay, now you are confused. You see, I didn't ask an overall question. I asked a direct question. How do you steal an election?

You goddamn liberals do nothing but spew this shit, then when you are called on it, you juke the question like Shaun Alexander goiung through a Florida defense. If you said it, then back it up. Answer this direct question:

How do you steal an election?

For a start I ain't a 'goddamned' liberal. Not even close. And I am not confused at all. This is the exact reason I did not want to get involved in such a debate. It soon turns into pedantic little points and spinning and nothing gets resolved and nobody is any the wiser or has changed their POV. As for stealing an election, while I was talking about 2000, read Jillian's link by (ironically) Kennedy on 2004. It's not hard to. Just disinfranchise those who are legally able to vote, and by the time they protest and it is found out that they were legally allowed to vote - whoops! Too late! Election over! Sorry folks....

For a start I ain't a 'goddamned' liberal. Not even close. And I am not confused at all. This is the exact reason I did not want to get involved in such a debate. It soon turns into pedantic little points and spinning and nothing gets resolved and nobody is any the wiser or has changed their POV. As for stealing an election, while I was talking about 2000, read Jillian's link by (ironically) Kennedy on 2004. It's not hard to. Just disinfranchise those who are legally able to vote, and by the time they protest and it is found out that they were legally allowed to vote - whoops! Too late! Election over! Sorry folks....

All I wanted was an answer. Was that hard? Debate is about answering questions and rebutting the answers. Since you don't want a debate, I won't get into one. It is simply rude to ignore a question entirely. It is sad that Jillian had to answer your question for you, but that's okay. Her opinions are usually better founded than yours anyway.

Forum List

Back