Be prepared, Liberals will be getting even more despirate...

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
I don't know if that is 100% possible, since they are finding ANYTHING they can to mock GWB. But when one of their own starts questioning the competency(sp?) of John Kenne...sorry Kerry (he only wishes he was a Kennedy). I only read the Village Voice for comice relief and to look back at the looneys that I actually identified myself with.

Here is a story written by a columnist of the paper. This is just priceless.

Kerry covered up evidence of MIA's
http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0408/schanberg.php

There was another article that was published recently in the Village that talks about how Kerry is not the ideal candidate, but he's the only one they got. A local radio station, 92KQRS morning show read it this morning, but I could not locate it on teh Village website.

also here is a funny cartoon about Nader
http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0408/fiore.php

I would just once like to hear what Kerry and the democratic party is going to do if elected instead of the 'ol "we won't do it like Bush" spiel.

P.s. I see from another post that you are from MN Fuzzy. Somewhere arounf lyndale in the cities. I live in Grand Rapids about 200 miles north.

"I only read the Village Voice for comice relief"

Hoo-haa! Thanks for the link. Certainly enjoyed reading that.

Apparently you lend the Voice about as much credence as I, which is practically none at all. But it does beg the question - if a paper as ultra left as the Village Voice starts hammering kerry, can it be long before his campaign implodes?

Originally posted by Merlin1047
"I only read the Village Voice for comice relief"

Hoo-haa! Thanks for the link. Certainly enjoyed reading that.

Apparently you lend the Voice about as much credence as I, which is practically none at all. But it does beg the question - if a paper as ultra left as the Village Voice starts hammering kerry, can it be long before his campaign implodes?

The DNC might have a curve ball for us. If then, the Dems have no hope. To give all the effort in trying to support KErry then quickly change at the last second is suicide.

Originally posted by Bern80
I would just once like to hear what Kerry and the democratic party is going to do if elected instead of the 'ol "we won't do it like Bush" spiel.

P.s. I see from another post that you are from MN Fuzzy. Somewhere arounf lyndale in the cities. I live in Grand Rapids about 200 miles north.

Actually, I live in Coon Rapids, I work in Mpls.

My grandparents are retiring and moving to Marble next week! My great-grandma lived up there and I have been to GR many many times.

Forum List

Back