Why does white music suck so much?

ah Jones, take this!:asshole: Damn right I support Bush, what the hell does that have to do with WHITE OR BLACK MUSIC??? YOU MORON!!!!

To be complete honest with you, I happen to think that there are some great black singers out there! but I don't think as much as the white's - if you come to a Blues concert, then I would say GREAT, if it comes to RAP, I say, can't understand a god damn thing they are saying. It's an opinion on both parties BLACK & WHITE. I just happen to like music that makes sense!!!!

Originally posted by janeeng
what the hell does that have to do with WHITE OR BLACK MUSIC???

The question is, what does black or white have to do with music? Who cares what color they are as long as they're good at it?

The question is, what does black or white have to do with music? Who cares what color they are as long as they're good at it?

That's what I'm saying. I burned a CD way back in the day (Morcheeba - Charango) and was kinda surprised to see them on Conan O'brien months later, and see that the singer was black. So, I threw away my CD and burned a cross in front of the building of the record label that put it out.:D

Kidding, obviously (at least, hopefully, it was obvious!), but yeah, music's music, it should be for aural enjoyment, not visual. My roommate honestly told me with a straight face that he refuses to listen to a band if he sees them on TV and they're ugly, or if they don't look "cool". His jaw nearly hit the floor when I told him half the bands I listen to, I have no clue what their members look like.:)

Well damn, isn't that sort of what I am trying to say? I like blues, and there are some great artist, as well as White's, this moron came on here asking why white music sucks!!!

Damn my eyes are in disbelief!!!!
I see so called educated ppl arguing about what is better black or white music....lol....... ya dumb asses it is your personal preference!!!! Myself I like both... well sort of.ya can shove your rap trash where the sun dont shine but other black artists are ok.
But lets get to the real story of this whole arguement, Yall are saying Blacks are so superior , well think about it before we relocated the blacks & civilized them the only music they ever heard was when they farted or the swoosh from the vine they were swinging on!!! So if we must argue in a racist way please get all the facts straight!!!
I know y'all are going to tell me they had drums in africa ...lol.... but I would hardly call that music, it would be more like jungle noise!!!!
Jeff

Originally posted by Dan
That's what I'm saying. I burned a CD way back in the day (Morcheeba - Charango)

Wow, I have a song by them called "Blindfold". Ever heard it? Good song, but I really don't know anything about this band.

Well damn, isn't that sort of what I am trying to say? I like blues, and there are some great artist, as well as White's, this moron came on here asking why white music sucks!!!

Well, yeah, I just... felt like saying it again, with more... words. SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jimnyc
Not only is his music crap, but this piece of shit belongs in jail.

Maybe I dont watch ET, but what did he do that he belongs in jail? drugs? I think Rush limbaugh deservers to rott in jail for being a hypocryte junkie. But if bobbys just smokin the ganja, hes no villian.

Wow, I have a song by them called "Blindfold". Ever heard it? Good song, but I really don't know anything about this band.

To tell the truth, me neither! :) Someone on a message board said their song "Aqualung" was great, so I downloaded it, and it was. I don't think I've heard "Blindfold", but off the album I got, the 2 best songs are "Aqualung" and "What New York Couples Fight About", very laid-back, chill kinda music. Also, there's a hilarious song you'll probably like called "Women Lose Weight", check that one out.

ah you dumbass redneck!!! what the hell do rednecks know about music!!!! shit, you guys all sound alike on a CB, think about it, it's like going to an auction, where you all talk a million miles a minute!!!! HAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!

Originally posted by jones
Maybe I dont watch ET, but what did he do that he belongs in jail? drugs? I think Rush limbaugh deservers to rott in jail for being a hypocryte junkie. But if bobbys just smokin the ganja, hes no villian.

He's been nabbed for drugs before, yes, but that's not why I made my comment. He was recently brought up on charges of beating his wife, Whitney Houston.

Originally posted by jimnyc
He's been nabbed for drugs before, yes, but that's not why I made my comment. He was recently brought up on charges of beating his wife, Whitney Houston.

I'm guessing Whitney rehearsed "I Will Always Love You" one too many times within earshot? :rotflmao:

Just kidding! I love Whitney, and I love that song, but it will always be Dolly Parton's song as far as I'm concerned.

Bobby is doing a bit more than smoking ...lol...but hell I will give ya that one....lets Talk about Jackson....hmmmm ... a real hero ... well when he isnt playing with little boys...hmmm... I agree he is a real African hero...lol... lets talk sports...with your black hero's there...lol... lets see the first name that comes to mind is OJ..lol..
Seems to me if ya just be quiet & let them go they will all do themselves in in time...LOL...
Jeff

Originally posted by nbdysfu
Didn't Dolly write that one for whitney?:rotflmao:

Nope. Dolly recorded it herself in the 70s. It was way better than Whitney's cover.

Originally posted by SinisterMotives
I'm guessing Whitney rehearsed "I Will Always Love You" one too many times within earshot? :rotflmao:

Just kidding! I love Whitney, and I love that song, but it will always be Dolly Parton's song as far as I'm concerned.

The BodyGuard? Where's Kevin Costner when you really need him? He certainly provides shoddy security.

The BodyGuard - that was just on the other day! Kevin Costner can be my bodyguard any day!!!!!!!

Originally posted by janeeng
The BodyGuard - that was just on the other day! Kevin Costner can be my bodyguard any day!!!!!!!

One of my all-time favorite films: No Way Out. Brilliant script.

Originally posted by Ike
Yeah, I’m just wondering.

Is it genetic? I know there lots of bigots here quick to claim various minorities are genetically inferior.

Why does white music suck so much?

Are whites genetically predisposed to bad dancing and shitty rhythm?

lol
Kidding folks...
Something tells me that when R&B and rap are the way of the dinosaur, "white" music as you call it will live on. Beethoven, Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Handel, etc. were all around centuries before africans began making popular music and I would bet that it'll continue for centuries yet to pass.

On that note, I also think that Japanes music was around long before either...won't be going away anytime soon.

Forum List

Back